Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:45 PM

Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. (1256 Views)

Why I Walked Away From 3 Ladies I Had Interest In. / Most Nigerian Ladies I Have Met So Far Have This / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by zexy2030(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
I observed whenever a woman is breast feeding her baby with soft milk teeth, she doesn't feel sex is coming or have urges...but let a man suck that same breast with his matured teeth, you will start hearing sounds, even some release at just putting your mouth on the nipple.
My question is: do you feel same way, when breast feeding a baby to when your boyfriends sucks your nipple..
Most of the time after sucking the nipple, so many ladies will allow their guys to dive into their pussy(sex) because their brain has been rest by pleasure.
Re: Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
bro, if you suck your woman's breast with your teeth then she will never feel Hot to do anything....
Re: Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by saucecoder: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
zexy2030:
I observed whenever a woman is breast feeding her baby with soft milk teeth, she doesn't feel sex is coming or have urges...but let a man suck that same breast with his matured teeth, you will start hearing sounds, even some release at just putting your mouth on the nipple.
My question is: do you feel same way, when breast feeding a baby to when your boyfriends sucks your nipple..
Most of the time after sucking the nipple, so many ladies will allow their guys to dive into their pussy(sex) because their brain has been rest by pleasure.
You don't know anything this boy. A lot of women get turned on from baby sucking but they won't admit it

3 Likes

Re: Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by zexy2030(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
saucecoder:

You don't know anything this boy. A lot of women get turned on from baby sucking but they won't admit it
Sincerely, I don't see it on their face, but let a man do the same, what you see is different, I wonder u just finished breast feeding without moaning, how come as I put my lips to suck, she begins to moan..in my own opinion children suck better than some adults.. Some men can't suck milk out but children can.
Pls ladies, clarify my confusion on this...just wondering.
Re: Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
imagine your child sucking your dick
Re: Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by zexy2030(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bonatheripper:
imagine your child sucking your dick
I can relate..thanks for that response...small mouth little pressure
Re: Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by midnighter(f): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Probably a psychological block...that's like saying why don't men feel anything when their 5 year old daughter sits in their lap, but they feel something when their wife sits on the same lap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by kingxsamz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
zexy2030:

I can relate ..thanks for that response... small mouth little pressure

What??

4 Likes

Re: Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by MrCork: 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
zexy2030:

..bro..so u looking for men with breast on nairaland?..Are u a ok? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by luvyaself95(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:
Probably a psychological block...that's like saying why don't men feel anything when their 5 year old daughter sits in their lap, but they feel something when their wife sits on the same lap

you sabi dear
Re: Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by nauto5: 3:57am On Oct 30, 2019
Interesting, dont quote me
Re: Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by midnighter(f): 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
luvyaself95:

you sabi dear

wink

1 Like

Re: Hello Ladies: I Need To Know Please. by zexy2030(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
midnighter:

wink
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Uk's Most Married Man Set To Wed Again For The 9th Time / What Men Want From Women...... / Thanks Ubunja!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.