Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,804 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Am On The Verge Of Giving Up - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am On The Verge Of Giving Up (545 Views)

I'm Feeling Overwhelmed, Depressed, And On The Verge Of Losing Hope / LTT Coastal & Marine Services Accused Of Giving Foreigners Jobs Over Nigerians / I Have A Terrible Boss, I Am At Verge Of Loosing It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by adigun98(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hello Nairalanders,

I don't even know how to start or what else to say again,I have been posting on Nairaland for months now seeking vacancy at anywhere.

Am 21,IT student looking for a placement or any job at all to save up and sponsor my HND,things are really bad and I went through hell to complete my OND

I don't mind doing menial jobs so long it pays, honestly at this point I don't mind doing legal or illegal works (Hardship is killing my conscience)...

Studied:Maritime Transportation and Business Studies

Please I need help with jobs anywhere in Lagos

Seun

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

All Nairalanders
Re: Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by greatmarshall(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by nuel000: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ics outsourcing is recruiting bank tellers (ond,) candidates try to apply

1 Like

Re: Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by adigun98(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Xenisha:
I saw that you are a graduate of the Institute of Maritime Transport. Perhaps you can change your profession dramatically? Or maybe the sea is yours? Many programmers today are looking for work, but with job the sea is much easier. There are always jobs and good offers.

I doubt that sire,most shipping company are folding up and there are no jobs honestly,I just need something to do even if it's not related to my course to save up
Re: Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by nauto5: 4:32am On Oct 30, 2019
I will come back to comment
Re: Am On The Verge Of Giving Up by adigun98(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Am still searching for a job ?!!

(1) (Reply)

Professional coach / Survival Funds For Private School Teachers And Others-fg / Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede Launches A 12-Month Internship Programme For Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.