Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

63 And 58 Years Today, Nigeria Was A Country Everyone Loved To Be In. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 63 And 58 Years Today, Nigeria Was A Country Everyone Loved To Be In. (245 Views)

EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) / Coordinator, Grassroot Mobilizers For Buhari (GMB) And 58 Others Join Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

63 And 58 Years Today, Nigeria Was A Country Everyone Loved To Be In. by Ctorch: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
63 YEARS TODAY.
Mallam Umaru Altine, a Fulani was Elected the 1st Mayor Enugu. He was re-elected the 2nd time.

58 Years ago also, Margret Ekpo Won election In Aba (Abia) and Eyo Bassy In Abakiliki (Ebonyi).
This the Naija I am proud of, Not the Jungle of today.

Re: 63 And 58 Years Today, Nigeria Was A Country Everyone Loved To Be In. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
When the country was still sane
Re: 63 And 58 Years Today, Nigeria Was A Country Everyone Loved To Be In. by raker300: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nigeria was united until akintola introduced tribalism.

The first ever record of tribalism was from akintola’s speech.

Igbos have always been free spirited Democrats.
Re: 63 And 58 Years Today, Nigeria Was A Country Everyone Loved To Be In. by lanreabbey(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
raker300:
Nigeria was united until akintola introduced tribalism.

The first ever record of tribalism was from akintola’s speech.

Igbos have always been free spirited Democrats.
Is it the my brother my brother tribalism among ur people
Re: 63 And 58 Years Today, Nigeria Was A Country Everyone Loved To Be In. by nauto5: 4:33am On Oct 30, 2019
Nice Let me mind my own business

(1) (Reply)

Procurement Of 820 Buses: Ambode, Lagos State House Of Assembly In Legal Battle / Over 200 Yahoo Boys Arrested In October – EFCC Boss, Magu / Sowore, Co-defendants Have Met Bail Conditions And Will Be Freed Today – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.