Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,179 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:16 AM

Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter (63539 Views)

This Is My Prayer About 2023 General Election / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Emmacula8(m): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
A real man of God should be mindful or careful of what may come out from their mouth
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Tobinrobin(m): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
Screenshot this earlier today felt it was worth sharing.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nnamebuka: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's crazy bro, the kind of church leaders we have today, that don't prepare the people for tests, trials, temptations, persecutions etc. as Jesus did.

Only for promotion, blessings, riches, fame etc.

Really crazy.
This is exactly what I noticed a number of times I attended Jehovah witness church. You can tell their teachings are always practical and impacting. Not all these unrealistic expectations from the world and in life.

You could walk into anyone closer to you one of these Sundays.

Planning getting serious. just working on a few things in my life presently

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by chloride6: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
People no dey smile for these streets again sha

grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
supremenews:
Pastor Adeboye's prayer which was shared on Twitter has started off a controversy on the social media platform.

The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) General Overseer's prayer centered on the suspension of protocols, rules, and criteria just like God did for Joseph.

The prayer read;

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1188348014911467521

However, some Nigerians felt the prayer encouraged nepotism, corruption, and mediocrity.

https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/nigerians-tackle-pastor-adeboye-over.html

The man na false prohet but the speech(prayer point)is not bad because it is scriptural.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by OtemAtum: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yahman1:
Are u a Robot?
I have observed u type same rubbish Everytime. Or are u a Mental deranged fellow
I am a mentally arranged person grin
I am sent to the world to reveal the truth about the imprisonment of Yahweh and Allah in their spiritual cage for a thousand years, so that science oriented people can fill up the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by urahara(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
HappyPagan:

If only the Lord knows, why bother? If only God has knowledge, why did he give you a brain? So you can be a faithfool robot?

When it comes to religion , the brains of Nigerians go on hiatus like game of thrones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Omoluabi16(m): 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Illiterates. The man said 'Like you did for Joseph' If God grants you such favour is it corruption? or just favour. The same people groaning are the ones who either pay bribe to curry favour or tell that their rich uncle to 'fix' them in a comfy job.

JUST LIKE JOSEPH.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Perfectly put bro!

Like Abraham's blessings are mine, but not Abraham's sufferings.

God help us.
Are you not suffering? Are Nigerians not currently suffering? So what's wrong in praying for blessings if by your submission one must suffer before asking for blessings?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Blisplendor12(f): 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Even Esther In the Bible experienced it, God please break protocols for my sake

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
An ordinary mind cannot decipher pastor Adeboye's preachings because sometimes it's too complicated to understand except he breaks it down for you to better understand him and not misquote him from a fickle minded point of view . I am not a fan of the man, it's just what I have observed about him over the years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
I have always said region is our enemy in Nigeria yet we no de hear.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by AfroKnight: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Rednaxelot:
That is what you see from people who believe everything they see in the Bible is right and real

Lol. But that is what Christians means. Believing the Bible as immutable truth!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Yahman1(m): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
OtemAtum:
I am a mentally arranged person grin
I am sent to the world to reveal the truth about the imprisonment of Yahweh and Allah in their spiritual cage for a thousand years, so that science oriented people can fill up the world.
So NL is now the World you were been sent to abi, U beta stop whatever you are Taking as it's not good for your health
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Somebodydaddy01: 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
AT LAST...RELIGION NA SCAM
and we are blind to see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Omoluabi16(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Tobinrobin:
Screenshot this earlier today felt it was worth sharing. I’m a believer though but she did say something sensible
She's trying to make a comparison between us mortals and God.
The joke is on her.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Starz825(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Perfectly put bro!

Like Abraham's blessings are mine, but not Abraham's sufferings.

God help us.
And who told you that Abraham prayed for sufferings...his sufferings came because he wanted blessings...
If anyone wants to become successful in life..it is a compulsory thing for such person to go through trials....
If u want to become successful as a student perhaps u want a first class..then u surely go through sleepless nights of rigorous reading and preparation....that's the suffering u go through before u can achieve such feat....
Every blessing comes with a challenge...unlock it then u have ur blessings.....

So even Joseph himself went through traumatic experience and travails before protocol was broken for him.....the man Of God isn't wrong....

This is end time...so ain't surprised the church of God is constantly attacked....

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Omoluabi16:
She's trying to make a comparison between us mortals and God.
The joke is on her.
Why not dispute her submission with facts or biblically, instead of attacking the messenger and ignoring the message?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Endevil: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
OtemAtum:
Lol. Nigerians are getting wiser day by day as Jehovah and Allah the chief gods of the two largest religions remain in their spiritual cage.

You ain't ever lied. grin

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Authoreety: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Shut Up jare

Go tell that to ur dad
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by onajo2000(m): 11:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
some people don't understand the prayer, that prayer is a petition prayer that say to God what you want done without following normal protocol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by merrymike47(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
and hw exactly z d prayer you guyz headache? Like d God he’s praying to is ur father dat he wants to beg 4 money or wat? U all go get sense las las

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by GbadeTehmy(m): 11:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
Some ppl are just throwing stone at glass house,i pity them..you better watch your defiled tougue less you invite unforgivable genetrational penetrating curse upon yourself..

This prayer goes beyond words,English only try to capture the mind of the speaker..only spiritual man can understand.. I bear with una weakness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Ajeyo(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
It's only the spiritual that the prayer will make any sense to.Not for the canal being.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Omoluabi16(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Viking07:
Why not dispute her submission with facts or biblically, instead of attacking the messenger and ignoring the message?
I did not attack anybody.
2. the man said, just like Joseph. Joseph got to his position at nobody's expense or by unfair advantage.
3. when God wants to break protocol, it is possible a woman of 70 bares children or some multinational decides to take 11 instead of 10.. or the cut off for admission gets reduced by 1 mark which guarantees someone his admission.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by MythAngel: 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
GbadeTehmy:
Some ppl are just throwing stone at glass house,i pity them..you better watch your defiled tougue less you invite unforgivable genetrational penetrating curse upon yourself..

This prayer goes beyond words,English only try to capture the mind of the speaker..only spiritual man can understand.. I bear with una weakness

It is because of comments like this ... That's why people are afraid to let loose of the bondage of religious manipulations... Now ask yourself what other curse could be more than what most Nigerians are experiencing? .. tell me so why should anyone be any afraid of exposing these liers called pastor... If by telling the truth I become a sinner... Then am doomed and I don't want to be redeemed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by colestephan86: 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
supremenews:
Pastor Adeboye's prayer which was shared on Twitter has started off a controversy on the social media platform.

The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) General Overseer's prayer centered on the suspension of protocols, rules, and criteria just like God did for Joseph.

The prayer read;

https://mobile.twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1188348014911467521

However, some Nigerians felt the prayer encouraged nepotism, corruption, and mediocrity.

https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/10/nigerians-tackle-pastor-adeboye-over.html

Told a friend earlier today that an average oyinbo man will go to heaven, while black man will go to hell, reason , a white man is always trying to make his environment like heaven for every one, self centered black man is full of greed.
We don't know God as much as we claim to know him

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by MythAngel: 11:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ajeyo:
It's only the spiritual that the prayer will make any sense to.Not for the canal being.

Keep deceiving yourself with false reasonings? The same way you have shot out understanding of the Bible .. because whenever one tries to understand it through reasoning .. you would cloud everything in mystery... If this was how Jesus carried out his works then he wouldn't have been able to answer many questions asked him, with pure logic and reasonings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
See Nigerians o. cheesy

Nigerians are becoming smarter these days.

See nice responses: "the laws, rules and protocols are there to make for a better society"

Gbuamm!!!

How can a pastor make such kind of statement in a country like Nigeria that bathes in corruption? Commonsense should always be common!

That ancient book called the bible promotes some bullsh*t that modern people outrightly reject.

Why would Elijah command bears to tear and eat up 42 children and you have no problem with that? Are you so stuupid and brainwashed that you accept that as normal?

Why would God want to eliminate sin from the world and send a flood to drown the whole human race, but why drown the animals too? What crimes did they commit? You must be really stuupid if you have no problem with that.

And Why would God have to harden the heart of Pharoah and not just let him be? The hardening of Pharoah's heart led to plagues and sufferings, and avoidable painful deaths ? angry

Deut 25:11-12 : "If two Israelite men are fighting and the wife of one tries to rescue her husband by grabbing the testicles of the other man, her hand must be cut off without pity".

IMAGINE THE NONSENSE!! angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Shocking!!!!end Time Church Business (see Photo) / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State / Stop These Sexual Acts In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.