Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter (63663 Views)

This Is My Prayer About 2023 General Election / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
OtemAtum:
Lol. Nigerians are getting wiser day by day as Jehovah and Allah the chief gods of the two largest religions remain in their spiritual cage.
although i'm not a religious fanatic. i frown against you ridiculing, demeaning or abasing a name that conotate the entity of the supreme being. regardless of the religion, tribe or race.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by OtemAtum: 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
Endevil:

You ain't ever lied. grin

Wake up out your slumber

Tell that to the gullible sleepers.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by OtemAtum: 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
Akamariner:

although i'm not a religious fanatic. i frown against you ridiculing, demeaning or abasing a name that conotate the entity of the supreme being. regardless of the religion, tribe or race.
I am not downgrading anybody o. It's clearly written in the book of UNIVERSAL HISTORY how Yahweh aka Jehovah and Allah his brother are held captive in a spiritual cage by their brothers and sisters. Go and read the book of Otem Erectus 226:1-30. It's there. Peace.

Chapter 226

1. When otem had shut his eyes in meditation on the fifth day of the seventh month, he began to fly in the inner universe. and he flew until he had seen Atum. and Atum said, come with me and I shall show you how we captured many of the gods who are my brothers. and otem saw a period in the past.
2. and he saw how the gods of findings were gathered in a place, getting ready for the psychospiritual battle. For thousands of us them were ready to fight for the freedom and mind slavery of the world. For it is time to bring humanity to the age which is called Aquarius.
3. and otem said, who shall you fight against? and Atum said, we are ready to fight against all the gods of religion who insist that the minds of humans should be continually enslaved. For religion shall limit the rate of growth of science.
4. Therefore, we are prepared to make all gods who love to enslave the minds of humanity drop their ambitions and set the world free from mind slavery.
5. Now otem said, let me go with you to see how this shall be done. Now Atum and otem flew until they had reached a place where many gods are gathered. and when they saw otem, they came to him and said, otem of truth, welcome.
6. and Olorun and Ogene and Chuku and many other gods of Aferk stepped further to otem and said, you have been empowered with the powers of all good gods and with their wisdom and understanding shall you operate.
7. You are greater than all gods in intelligence and knowledge. Now have we chosen you O otem, go and set Aferk free. Now Mother Earthus came also with Aluna and Ishtar and thousands of goddesses, both of Aferk and of the whole earth. and they said, blessed is otem, the god of all histories of humanity.
8. The gods hear his name and tremble. The people who torment others in the name of witches and wizards hear his name and flee. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Eshu and all gods of bad religion and mind slavery hear his name and bow.
9. otem, fakir Atomos, go and quickly set Aferk free from gullibility before they are turned into animals in their minds. Go and free them from the hostages of Jehoshua, Yiga, Shamshin, Krisht, Bonkee, Wilhem and all manner of gods who make them slaves and deceive them on the face of the earth.
10. Who shall study the histories of otem and fear death? Whose mind shall be so strong to read the truth and still have joy reading the lies in the books of religion? Even Vishnu have said, let the truth of the words of otem prevail.
11. otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. and as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. and it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. and otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. and Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. and they had almost equal powers with the gods. and they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. and Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. and Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. and their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? and they said, we are ready.
18. and the battle began.
19. and otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. and there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. and when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. and otem awoke. and his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. and they had done many things to revive him.
22. and otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. and henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. and they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. and they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. and they said, otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. and in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. and focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. and a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. and the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. and we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. and humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nollynwa1(m): 12:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Las las so many people are really jobless and stupid!
I can't believe someone's prayer point has turned out to be a headache for many people.
My God!!! The fact that they even do it based on that they are now wise makes it laughable.
All I see is deep ignorance!
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by tunjidachosen(m): 12:11am On Oct 29, 2019
In my own case I will rather remain a fool and allow God use me to conform all you wise people. I say a big AMEN! to that prayer afterall we all will determine what we get and where we end by things we think, say and do.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by calabardick(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2019
This is how the ancestors are watching your comments!

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by clems88(m): 12:15am On Oct 29, 2019
Exponental:
Very unfortunate.... Many don't under the prayer point!
What makes the bread seller Jumoke a model Think outside the box!!!!!
I sorry for them . This a prayer point for anyone seeking devine breakthrough.
I prayed this prayer this year. And it changed my life. Its been 5 month now and it's still working for me.
May God open the eyes of those criticizing

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by calabardick(m): 12:17am On Oct 29, 2019
OtemAtum:
I am not downgrading anybody o. It's clearly written in the book of UNIVERSAL HISTORY how Yahweh aka Jehovah and Allah his brother are held captive in a spiritual cage by their brothers and sisters. Go and read the book of Otem Erectus 226:1-30. It's there. Peace.

Chapter 226

1. When otem had shut his eyes in meditation on the fifth day of the seventh month, he began to fly in the inner universe. and he flew until he had seen Atum. and Atum said, come with me and I shall show you how we captured many of the gods who are my brothers. and otem saw a period in the past.
2. and he saw how the gods of findings were gathered in a place, getting ready for the psychospiritual battle. For thousands of us them were ready to fight for the freedom and mind slavery of the world. For it is time to bring humanity to the age which is called Aquarius.
3. and otem said, who shall you fight against? and Atum said, we are ready to fight against all the gods of religion who insist that the minds of humans should be continually enslaved. For religion shall limit the rate of growth of science.
4. Therefore, we are prepared to make all gods who love to enslave the minds of humanity drop their ambitions and set the world free from mind slavery.
5. Now otem said, let me go with you to see how this shall be done. Now Atum and otem flew until they had reached a place where many gods are gathered. and when they saw otem, they came to him and said, otem of truth, welcome.
6. and Olorun and Ogene and Chuku and many other gods of Aferk stepped further to otem and said, you have been empowered with the powers of all good gods and with their wisdom and understanding shall you operate.
7. You are greater than all gods in intelligence and knowledge. Now have we chosen you O otem, go and set Aferk free. Now Mother Earthus came also with Aluna and Ishtar and thousands of goddesses, both of Aferk and of the whole earth. and they said, blessed is otem, the god of all histories of humanity.
8. The gods hear his name and tremble. The people who torment others in the name of witches and wizards hear his name and flee. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Gaol, Eshu and all gods of bad religion and mind slavery hear his name and bow.
9. otem, fakir Atomos, go and quickly set Aferk free from gullibility before they are turned into animals in their minds. Go and free them from the hostages of Jehoshua, Yiga, Shamshin, Krisht, Bonkee, Wilhem and all manner of gods who make them slaves and deceive them on the face of the earth.
10. Who shall study the histories of otem and fear death? Whose mind shall be so strong to read the truth and still have joy reading the lies in the books of religion? Even Vishnu have said, let the truth of the words of otem prevail.
11. otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. and as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. and it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. and otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. and Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. and they had almost equal powers with the gods. and they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. and Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. and Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. and their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? and they said, we are ready.
18. and the battle began.
19. and otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. and there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. and when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. and otem awoke. and his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. and they had done many things to revive him.
22. and otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. and henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. and they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. and they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. and they said, otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. and in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. and focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. and a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. and the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. and we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. and humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.

Otem, bia.
Come and summarise this 30 verses epistle.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Ken4Christ: 12:20am On Oct 29, 2019
Joseph got his promotion through the gift of interpretation of dreams and wisdom. So, what is your unique gift the world is looking for? Protocols will not be overlooked. Your gift and grace will make way for you.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Nnamebuka:

This is exactly what I noticed a number of times I attended Jehovah witness church. You can tell their teachings are always practical and impacting. Not all these unrealistic expectations from the world and in life.

You could walk into anyone closer to you one of these Sundays.

Planning getting serious. just working on a few things in my life presently
Walk in to do what?

Please don't even try to joke with a very serious matter.

The doctrines of Jehovah Witnesses are also highly flawed.

Follow the doctrines of Jesus, if you want to get it right, otherwise you would just continue to be walking in error.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Bammzzie(m): 12:24am On Oct 29, 2019
tragergeorge:
I beg them fit phone take fake video call,,,like play cam using android phone
Wat is diz one saying

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Gabson001(m): 12:24am On Oct 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's crazy bro, the kind of church leaders we have today, that don't prepare the people for tests, trials, temptations, persecutions etc. as Jesus did.

Only for promotion, blessings, riches, fame etc.

Really crazy.

shutDfvckup bruh

once it comes to judging people

That's when they will start talking like they know it all

stupid hypocrite

I don't see anything wrong in his prayer points

if e pain u enter room

pray for yourself

nobody go hold u

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Gabson001(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2019
tragergeorge:
I beg them fit phone take fake video call,,,like play cam using android phone

SAY NO TO WEED

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 29, 2019
There's is nothing wrong with this prayer in itself. if you consider how the system is rigged against the person who doesn't want to play by the protocols of man no man elevation and current wave of sodomic nepotism existing in the country 2day... If u want to do right and hope that the protocol's of the charlatans up there would favor you then note this that u're ignorant ... Many people have remained stagnant because of man made protocols Designed to only favor the guy uptop...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Gabson001:

shutDfvckup bruh

once it comes to judging people

That's when they will start talking like they know it all

stupid hypocrite

I don't see anything wrong in his prayer points

if e pain u enter room

pray for yourself

nobody go hold u
Not surprised!

Because only those who aren't spiritually blind would be able to see it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 29, 2019
Nigeria is all about individualism at the end of the day
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Kingininge(m): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Shut Up jare

Naija no get joy....chai
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Kingininge(m): 12:37am On Oct 29, 2019
chloride6:
People no dey smile for these streets again sha

grin

No Joy at all
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by mainzillionaire: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2019
What do you expect from merchants? Sanctimonious decievers

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Temple1288(m): 12:44am On Oct 29, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
They are right in a way. I remember a friend praying that God should give her connections to get a good federal Government Job. grin

If indeed you're Samuel Anyanwu (SamDaddy) always remember that the problems you and your fellow political idîots created are just too many and exactly what people are suffering right now..

After embezzling money while in Imo State House of Assembly you hopped on to that Dishonorable Senate to continue your embezzlement!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Kingininge(m): 12:51am On Oct 29, 2019
I say an emphatic Amen to this prayer......with a Loud voice!

The things of the spirit is foolishness to the carnal / secular / worldly mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Starz825:

And who told you that Abraham prayed for sufferings...his sufferings came because he wanted blessings...
If anyone wants to become successful in life..it is a compulsory thing for such person to go through trials....
If u want to become successful as a student perhaps u want a first class..then u surely go through sleepless nights of rigorous reading and preparation....that's the suffering u go through before u can achieve such feat....
Every blessing comes with a challenge...unlock it then u have ur blessings.....

So even Joseph himself went through traumatic experience and travails before protocol was broken for him.....the man Of God isn't wrong....

This is end time...so ain't surprised the church of God is constantly attacked....
You seem confused because you're contradicting yourself and also showing the error of that prayer.

Because neither Abraham nor Joseph prayed such a prayer to get the blessings or promotion they got, but they simply went through the required process and obedience to get there, so that should show you how misleading such a prayer is, except you just want to accept it as right just because it was prayed by "a man of God".

The true church is under attack from such false and Antichrist teachings and prayers from such blind leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Starz825(m): 12:56am On Oct 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
You seem confused because you're contradicting yourself and also showing the error of that prayer.

Because neither Abraham nor Joseph prayed such a prayer to get the blessings or promotion they got, but they simply went through the required process and obedience to get there, so that should show you how misleading such a prayer is, except you just want to accept it as right just because it was prayed by "a man of God".

The true church is under attack from such false and Antichrist teachings and prayers from such blind leaders.
The true meaning of the man of God's prayer was abt Mercy.. because mercy rejoices over judgement and protocols...

More over Our job as Christians are not to judge anybody....that's God own duty

Our own self still dey our body...if we look within we realize we have a lot to attend to... rather than having the time to judge others....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by femi4: 1:00am On Oct 29, 2019
But Joseph earned his promotion. Protocol suspension without work is futile

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Viking07:
Are you not suffering? Are Nigerians not currently suffering? So what's wrong in praying for blessings if by your submission one must suffer before asking for blessings?
Did you hear me talk about sufferings in general?

I specifically mentioned the sufferings by the name of anyone who had the blessings, for instance, if you want Abraham's blessings, be ready to go through the process he went to get them.

Any suggestion of the otherwise, that one can just get the blessings of anyone of them by just praying such a prayer, is not of God but from the pit of hell.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by kerry57: 1:04am On Oct 29, 2019
All these noise on social media about baba prayers no commot anything for baba body.Baba na baba, that na him anoiting. If u no like the prayer leave am for those that do and may protocol be follwed for u.
As for me, protocols shall always be suspended for my promotion at all times in Jesus name. Amen*7
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Pataricatering(f): 1:13am On Oct 29, 2019
That is our biggest problem in this country - religion, ethnicity etc don’t even come close - the me , me , me and only me mindset we have !
OkCornel:
Self centred prayer. Always about me, me, me, me and me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Pataricatering(f): 1:15am On Oct 29, 2019
And where is she now ?
Exponental:
Very unfortunate.... Many don't under the prayer point!
What makes the bread seller Jumoke a model Think outside the box!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 29, 2019
Starz825:

The true meaning of the man of God's prayer was abt Mercy.. because mercy rejoices over judgement and protocols...

More over Our job as Christians are not to judge anybody....that's God own duty

Our own self still dey our body...if we look within we realize we have a lot to attend to... rather than having the time to judge others....
It's obvious that you're one of those looking for shortcuts who just wants the blessings without obedience or doing what's required to get it, so these blind leaders are given you what you want.

But know this, if you don't go through the process or meet the requirements of getting those blessings, forget about those blessings. And this has nothing to do with mercy or grace, for those are already integral to the process and obedience, because without it, the process or obedience is in vain.

As for the bolded, practice what you preach, by not judging that i'm wrong or judging that they're right.

God bless.
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Freksy(m): 1:27am On Oct 29, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
They are right in a way. I remember a friend praying that God should give her connections to get a good federal Government Job. grin[/b]

Who are they?

...,,right just because a friend made similar prayer?
Re: Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter by Fulcrum15: 1:36am On Oct 29, 2019
And they called this prayer just imagine.
Countries that are not religious are doing way better than this damn country yet all this exploiters can talk about is prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stop These Sexual Acts In 2022 / Leke Adeboye Leads EndSARS Service Outside Lagos Government House / Pastor And Native Doctor Stripped Unclad In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.