Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110334 Views)

The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by beatmonster(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Thank you so much. Despite saying I am beyond that6months mark they were all still saying HIV. I even went with my ex for his test still negative. You can imagine a micro biology graduate saying some strain stays more that two years undetected.
Its never a nice thing asking for solution on naira land. I will go back to UBTH. Its just the cold thing now. The rash has reduce but comes and goes and the mouth sores reduced too.
Thanks for your input.

Is your boyfriend having similar symptoms?

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by SuperBlack: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Adalasy:

It's not that either
Educate me more
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by orunmila144: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2019
Basically this is called DIRTY DICK SYNDROME. you slept with a dirty dick that is infested with either a virus or bacteria and fungi and he put that dirty dick in you and introduced these pathogens into your soft tissues. now whatever he introduced into you is voracious and rapidly spreading and your body is fighting it and killing it and mopping it up hence all the symptoms of rash and swollen lymph glands etc. so basically your body is in a world war situation under heavy attack and it is fighting back. if you want to win this war easily give me a call i will tell you what cocktail combination to take. my consultation will cost you 10000 naira only. call me on 7058591040
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Emeksman: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Just get yourself this PURE Product precisely ( cleanse + purexcel+body build) you are good to go.. for the product you can contact me : 07066008252
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by chineduugwudike: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2019
I will advice u to do culture test , it is 5k. The test will check everything in ur system. It will epp
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Deoboss(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2019
Kayx:
Pls test for Human Papiloma Virus

Now you are talking. She either has this or it’s a spiritual problem
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Deoboss(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2019
Kayx:
Pls test for Human Papiloma Virus

Now you are talking. She either has this Disease or it’s a spiritual problem
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by woleabayo(f): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2019
WHICH OF THE HOSPITAL DO YOU GO FOR HIV TEST? TRY GENERAL HOSPITAL .... COS ALL THIS ARE HIS FEATURES
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Germi9: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2019
First...Did you notice this symptoms after you slept with your boyfriend? Or did you notice a sign of it before?maybe it was obvious after you slept with him
Second....If you noticed this after you wot with your Man,then I am having a feeling you may have been a victim of black magic that went wrong but had an effect.
Third....Are you prayerful? Do you go to a deliverance church?you can do penance on your own maybe three days dried fast and prayers.
Four....Talk to a true Man of God about this
Five....Please take time to reminisce your outings,where u went during that time,what u eat,and whom you where with..from friends to lovers.
Thank you...
Humm..Did they carry out test on liver, kidney etc?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Germi9: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2019
Emeksman:
Just get yourself this PURE Product precisely ( cleanse + purexcel+body build) you are good to go.. for the product you can contact me : 07066008252
Leave the poor girl alone upon her pains you still want to scam her...you want to sell your product without rendering a single advise or whatsoever#pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Makuos19: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2019
omoharry:
Look at this fanatic.So Mr righteous man, you want to swear before man and God that you are without any sin between yesterday and today? Mr holy holy..na your kind dey engage in dirty activities in the dark and come out to cast aspersion at another person of how sinful they are in the day.The Unilag pastor that demand for sex from students comes to mind..remember him? rubbish
So because i am with a sin means that if I see the truth i should not speak....or if i see black i should call it white..abii Your response shows you want to continue in your sin while thinking no body can be free from sin. Yes, i might fall into sin tomorrow, feel remorseful, dust my self and stand on my feet again..But that is different from living in sin.

And when you have sex with a man that is not your Husband, are you a HARLOT or not
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by henzy4life: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Go to any govt hospital and do test for TUBERCULOSIS AND HIV, It must be any of the two. The cough,cold, night sweats are symptoms of TB while the groins,rashes and the rest are symptoms of HIV. Go to a very standard hospital
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2019
femi4:
I did, use that method to determine mine. That "1996" can be anything
Judging from her post,write up and everything. You'll know she's not up to 25. She's 23 bros
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by DaddyMorenike: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2019
yrex01:
seconded ur haaaa !! Haaaa haaaa !! Doctors in d aos, epp us oo
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, nkan be!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by DaddyMorenike: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2019
KingsJohnson:
Nigerians will never change cry

No wonder we are still where we are today

Op is really in need of advice and all you guys can do is make to jest of the situation, is very bad fellow Nigerians and really disappointing angry

Help the Op if you can or just pass, let show some kindness for once in life
after this your sermon, what help have you rendered already?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nick0982: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2019
Have u tot of herpes simplex virus. I think your shud run a text on that.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Okimene: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2019
continue from where you stop and the sickness will disappear,,,[color=#000099][/color] grin
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by upuphim(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Try listening to Dr. Williams on DOVE TV every Monday by 7-8pm and get connected to him. Though a doctor at LUTH, he uses supplements to treat as well.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nick0982: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Check for human Papiloma virus
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by nototribalist: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2019
simpleseyi:

This is a good advice by an experienced and consistent STD carrier.
well I guess your prostitute mother did a good job on me.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by samteebiz3: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2019
Pls don't be despaired or dismayed but rather return to God in repentance and own up to Him all your sins. I am absolutely sure that He will forgive you. Then, go on and cry out to Him for His divine healing. It does not matter what the ailment or sickness may be named, God is above all. He can and will heal you. He is the great healer. Just have faith in Him like never before. Draw closer to Him and pour out your grief or pains to Him and I assure you the Living Father, who alone is the Almighty and All- Powerful through His son Jesus Christ will heal you and make you completely whole. You can read and prayerfully meditate on these scriptures for quick effect of your divine healing: Isaiah 53:5, Exodus 15:26, Psalm 107:20, James 5:14-15 and Mark 4:25 -42. All you need is faith in Jesus! I see you getting your healing at no cost in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by SuperStarBabe(f): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Some sexual partners are confirmed destiny killers. Seek spiritual help dear. Better he is now your ex
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by LoveJesus87(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
Check
If
Any
Of
Your
Pants
Are
Missing
And
If
Your
Ex
Has
Bought
A
New
Car.

I
Advice
Go
And
Demand
Your
You
Provided
The
Raw
Material

If you know ,you know
Just thinking out loud

Besides
Do
ELIZA TEST for HIV not these rapid diagnostic which tests antibodies,
the elders have spoken cool
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Lumpyy(f): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2019
ngwababe:
My sister, go herbal( traditional medicines).

But then I'll suggest you try:
Onions, tomatoes, carrot - buy big quantity and blend them differently such that can fill a 4/5 liter gallon each. Take a glass every morning and night. You can decide on which to take everyday ( onions on Monday, tomatoes on Tuesday, carrot on Wednesday, just select each you take per day). Just be consistent for 3months, let's see what happens.

Secondly, if you can try Scent leave, Utazi leave, ginger and garlic (don't peel that ginger, just wash it). Use mortar and pestle to pound (not too much) them together, bring it out in a bowl, add hot water and allow it to get cold alittle, then sieve it. If you can drink these daily and consistently for 3months, I think there will be a change.

Finally, try fasting and prayers, our God is a merciful God, him alone will heal you.

Sorry Sis, you'll be fine.

Op can you try this?there is NOTHING like NATURAL fruits/plants!!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Awoleesu(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmm... Young men and women, regardless of how you paint it, Pre-marital sex ALWAYS comes with a dire price!

May God be merciful to the OP and to us all!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Bigblessed: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Sorry dear.

Please visit a good hospital and follow their advice.

Be patient and try to test for cholesterol and sugar levels.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Lamanii22(f): 10:23am On Oct 29, 2019
yrex01:
seconded ur haaaa !! Haaaa haaaa !! Doctors in d aos, epp us oo

Loool this is funny... But the matter isn't funny at all

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by jacy346(f): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Bucknor79:
Seriously i feel since u av done all the necessary test and it has all showed negative.... y dont u inform some of your close relatives so they confront ur boyfriend and also include prayers
you're absolutely right, or get him arrested as well.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by fabolousneyo: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2019
Sorry about your condition, May God Touch and heal you..i'd suggest you do FBC test !!!
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Makuos19: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2019
jacy346:
you're absolutely right, or get him arrested as well.
She is not right. That is the consequence of living in sin. Run away from sin!!!
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by walex2(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2019
email me

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.