Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110295 Views)

The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by martins1213: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
go for serious deliverance,i suspect your yahoo+ boy friend
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Dessyeghez: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Abi na spiritual something angry
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by drealnamdy(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Your boyfriend has used you for Yahoo yahoo .. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Joshrob(m): 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
You're having very high malaria and typhoid.. Apart from the rashes. I used to experience all those symptoms if i allow malaria and typhoid without proper treatment.. Especially when I was still schooling.
There was a time i was very sick in 200l, all the nurses in the scch clinic were scared bcus of my white tongue and injuries inside and outside my mouthal and my nose too. it's the doctor that told me it's malaria+ and typhoid. I couldn't eat anything, I only take pap and drugs for 2 weeks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
I can only advize u to maintain a positive attitude and be prayerful....
I can only diagonise a case of an advanced yahoo+. anyway, i may be wrong a hundred times over. don't just take my words to heart but listen to positive advice from those that seems to have had an experience.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Daddyboy21: 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
aminu114:
just keep praying since u tested negative for all stds
this is one problem I have with Nigerians. U drank water n some spilled on the ground, they will ask u to pray. not that they are even holy sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Truthbites: 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Mosebolatan26:
Some HIV strains can take like 2 years before showing positive, its HIV and no doubt about it but ur immune system is so strong that it doesnt want to accept the virus but its already in it with time it will supress the system and become worse, I studied microbiology and I did virology in my year 3, some virus can hide for years in ur body at the Latent phase and they will b replicating (produce) like crazy.

Very scary

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by SleekyP(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

Also get your Boyfriend Arrested asap.....Im sure he will confess!!

The world is cruel cry

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
If it has been 6 months then most likely not HIV, hmmm, do a basic comprehensive test if i even know what that means... Okay just basic tests all over again, these are symtomps of somethings else change hospital and also do another HIV test, try healing yourself mentally, tell yourself you are going to get better okay..

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by midnighter(f): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Jimi24:

Should not be showing signs of HIV that early.

Some people can show after a fortnight but I dont know why the test is not picking it
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by honshine(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.
my dear is pneumonia as d dr said jst buy gud drugs from pharmacy

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Your immune system is compromised.. since the results came negative to HIV work on boosting your system. It's weak and every virus, bacteria, fungi etc are taking advantage.. you are having opportunistic infections. First thing u should do is to boost ur immune system fast before it gets too late

24 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Lastmankc(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=womenareapes post=83547435] fornicators, adultery, shall not inherit the kingdom of God! undecided

keep fuccking! when you go to hell! maggot will be fvccking your pusssay![/if you dont have anything to say, you better keep quite. He that is without a sin should cast the first stone on her. quote]
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by sammirano: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Go and check for HIV Straight. Night sweat is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Daddyboy21: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Did he wipe your pussy with white handkerchief or tissue paper? If yes. Please just tell your next of kin your ATM password. It is over. Gone too soon

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by King2019(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Strongbest:
Hmmmm.

Op, I feel sorry about your experience.
But seriously, this is just not worth it....5minutes or highest 15minutes of pre-marital sex.

Please, I will advise you to get back to your maker, go on your kneels on the platform of mercy and seek forgiveness.

Go to any Winners Chapel (Living Faith Church) around and get committed. Trust me, things will turn around for you like a dream.
Don't let anyone make you turn down this advice I've given you here.

It's well.

who brought Church into this matter na?

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Augiiee(m): 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
KingsJohnson:
Nigerians will never change cry

No wonder we are still where we are today

Op is really in need of advice and all you guys can do is make to jest of the situation, is very bad fellow Nigerians and really disappointing angry

Help the Op if you can or just pass, let show some kindness for once in life
Did she ask for our advice before engaging in act? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Elliot2(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.
If the doctors have said that you are okay, then you are okay. I have had all those symptoms and battled anxiety for years despite all med results saying I was fine. Truly, I became fine when I finally removed my mind from the symptoms. Just treat malaria and relax your mind and you will be just fine.

7 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by DameB(f): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:
Please guys this is serious. Mods please please help move it to FP maybe I can get more mature response.
Lalasticlala

Carry out tumor marker tests especially if you have lost weight. Tumors can sometimes dry you up faster than HIV. Depending on the tumor type it might weaken your immune system

Also do culture and sensitivity tests for stool, vagina fluid and blood... The doctor should be guided by the results

Do test for fungi infections also

Just a suggestion so you will know you have covered most areas.

Stay hopeful, upbeat, positive and prayerful. Fear and anxiety can breakdown your system and bring in all sorts of sickness

8 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
my analysis... how is your body. are you losing weight and body balance?? what is your early morning urine like? if your body is getting weak and you are loosing weight aka slimming down..its a spiritual thing oo..no doctor or medical practitioner will detect anything.. you have to challenge the guy and let him confess and profer solution ASAP.. its likely he had taken something from you and deposited something else... its that simple...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by KIDfurniture(m): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
This is why u have to be very careful bleeping this Nigerian girls.. most re living corpse .. living dead used already by their rich boyfriend who is into yahoo plus. I swear guys , pick a wife and stick together forever. A lot of girls are empty already. Used and waiting for death

17 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
STD is more than just HIV. What of Hepatitis, Syphilis and the rest. Again you might just be having anxiety and trust me Anxiety is terrible. It can make you even have symptoms that doctors self will not understand. With the blister on your mouth might just even be normal malaria but you will skip it since you are so focused on the bigger sicknesses. Calm your mind down and avoid symptom checker and other sites like it

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nellyblaq: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dear OP, since you have tried everything else and they all failed,then I RECOMMEND GOD. Go to him in prayer and surrender all to Him.He alone has the final solution. I'm confident you will surely get your healing. Much love

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Meet a professional this forum is full of jokers , you might not find help here

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Debaiz: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:
negative. A,b and C. Including full blood count.

After all you’ve described and the tests you’ve said you did, If it’s not herpes then I don’t believe it’s medical. It could be psychological or spiritual.

I also have a reason to believe some girls react negatively to some guys sperm. Some guys also react negatively to some girls body fluid. It all depends on the DNA formations of the partners. Your body might be reaction to something(body chemical) in his sperm.

The first time I had HIV test, it was psychological. Even after the test coming out negative, I still had some symptoms for some time. Ever since, I’ve been doing it every year. I even have a card number. Anytime I break up with someone, I go for test after 3months.

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by flexshop(m): 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
skillz111:
trust me this syphillis find a way to treat yourself before it goes latent.

You are correct

Secondary stage syphillis
Hard to detect
But curable

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by oglalasioux(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
You've tried all. But have you tried putting out fear? Fear will worsen your situation. If medical tests say nothing is wrong with you then tell yourself nothing is wrong. Move on like you are normal and see yourself get super well. It's called the placebo effect. Placebo is a free 'drug' but you have to push your mind for it to work.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by harri25(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
dont forget to ask Google
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by midnighter(f): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hepatitis and malnutrition maybe

[but maybe cancer, I hope not]
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
With all you said, it could be Hepatitis B and some of your symptoms shows u have HSV Type I.... go for the tests
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
shocked. Report to the nearest police station and file a petition against your so called ex. These are all symptoms of HIV but the negative results shows it is now spiritual and needs urgent God's intervention. Be born again and surrender all to him and darkness will flee.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Beat123(f): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Try the cele church around your hood... nothing flogging can’t stop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.