Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110350 Views)

The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by UbaGwele: 11:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
obiekunie2:

Sounds like early symptom of HIV/AIDS
My thought too...
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by clems88(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Daddyboy21:
Did he wipe your pussy with white handkerchief or tissue paper? If yes. Please just tell your next of kin your ATM password. It is over. Gone too soon
see your coconut head. All this kids that have taken over Nairaland

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Okwyjesus(m): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
obiekunie2:

pls go to a government hospital and repeat the test.

while u r at also test for TB
No need.
1..HIV no be malaria that show up in one month. let rather takes months or years to show up.
2. Those symptoms is not just only for HIV there are other STD or something else.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by EmpressT(f): 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
I cannot judge of what you did but I can help you. People are bound to make mistakes. We should only learn our lessons from the past.
All that you have pinpointed are clear symptoms of STD. Thank God you aren't HIV positive else it could have worsened your illness.
For you to have a rest of mind, go and do an STD test to confirm if truly you have it or not. And then start doing the necessary process to be healed completely. If you mind, I can recommend the remedy for you and you wouldn't regret ever. When you want to, just send me an email on my profile so we can talk better. I pray for you to recover quickly my friend.

Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by mystery01: 11:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
I remember a post of a lady having same issues like urs reported here only to find out her Bobo de into yahooplus eats shit
Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:

OP i had same experience last year... i think u have UTI + untreated yeast infestion/ typhoid .... go for urine analysis..... no fear you go dey alryt last last...

8 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.

You definitely need further assessment and investigation. You can't get much help here. And pneumonia must come with a cough, if a triad of fever cough and sputum, expect atypical pneumonia which come with dry cough. Be well!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
They hide in the dark, fuvk & enjoy the few minutes of organism without us, now they expect us to help them with the consequences of their actions.

But the funny thing is, all these would have being avoided if you had just followed ur bible, Qur'an or traditional teachings. Our forefathers & culture had a very good reason for prohibiting pre~marital sex, but you guys want to behave like oyibo. Well carry ur cross & please accept my sympathy

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by AmazingELixir: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
DCmonster:
Him don use you buy Benz. You better pray hard. When you they Bleep you no tell us. Now them done give you disease you want us to help you abi? Olosho.

You are worst than an animal, push I spit on your pathetic existence.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by MelaninGold(f): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
#team_celibacy. Stop premarital sex.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
It’s possible it is all in your head, that is why it is written “God has not given us the spirit of fear “ because this is one of the devil’s top tools in capturing souls. I had similar experience of fear but not sex related, I saw all the symptoms I wanted to see but I was fine until I prayed hard for God to break the yoke and that very day I was free from all and all the symptoms disappeared.

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by wisdomkid: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
futurerex:
All this Only you

This is beyond STD/STI and immune systems disorder. Please follow the advice of Dextrovert.

Laughing at someone else problem.. When yours come knocking at the door.. Don't expect sympathy even from your family. #InsideLife
We ALWAYS reap what we sow.

Sorry OP, am no medical doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by excel101(m): 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Village people have come visiting.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by servercodes001: 11:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:

I did for all of them.

Then maybe your mind is messing with you.

Please relax and get yourself occupied
If you really tested many times then Forget about any hiv, it never hide itself if it's there it must show

You're healthy dear

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by KINGRICHIE01(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
I would advise you go spiritual or herbal way.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Necxs: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dshocker:
Those are symptoms of staphylococcus
I was thinking same, but some symptoms are way beyond staphylococcal infection.
I think u need thorough microbiological examination.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by koboko69: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lol...

Until she test positive to HIV una nor go rest. Someone has done test 2 diff times at least...una still dey shout HIV. Like HIV test na rocket since.....mtcheeeew!

What is wrong with u may not even have anything to do with the innocent ex bf.

9 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by ForkDragnet: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Go and treat typhoid and malaria, that's the problem, the sickness is in ur system and not being treated aggressively

These are malaria, fever and typhoid symptoms
*wounds around the lips, nose or inside the mouth, dehydration

*The body pains* are symptoms of having sex while nursing an injury, no matter how little the injury is, you'll start feeling pains after few hours, especially on the groin part

Others are basic symptoms of malaria, typhoid and fever.

And also take your mind off it, you think too much about the possibility of you infected with HIV, let your mind be at peace and have yourself treated for those things I mentioned above.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by kkins25(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.
Symptoms do suggest you have HIV, but since your boyfriend is negative and 'healthy' then he has an infection which does not commonly affect men.
Im not into microbiology but some hiv can be difficult to detect because hospitals try to detect the antibodies that are usually produced to fight the disease. They are not detectimg the hiv itself but the antibodies produced by your body. The test are probably comming out negative because your body isnt producing enough antibodies to fight HIV... check the infected mouth pic, if yours looks something similar?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by kingxsamz(m): 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
Check
If
Any
Of
Your
Pants
Are
Missing
And
If
Your
Ex
Has
Bought
A
New
Car.

If you know ,you know
Just thinking out loud

Smh..
What has pant or her ex buying a car got to do with the sickness she's going through?
Nigerians and stupid beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by makemoneywbsite: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hello, I'm sorry for what you're going through. from what you just explained, the symptoms may be consistent with lymphatic tumor considering the nocturnal sweating. Do you have small lumps around the armpit and neck too? not sire that I read that in your symptoms. Nevertheless, the only way you can confirm this is through a test. I suggest you go to a physician in a tertiary centre like a teaching hospital. Be sure to ask for a haematologist. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by enshi(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.

Contact damiriel she is here on nairaland.. A colleague of mine had all symptoms and he already was going buy antireoviral drugs without going HIV test cos he was just too sure it was HIV.. Damiriel posted here that she could help him with a native herbs .. She sent it to us and since then its been history .. Even me follow buy self.. Just DM her @ damiriel

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by cenmysterio: 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
I find it difficult to place if you are male or female, coz you mentioned groin area and your narration describes a female so which is which
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by LiftedMan: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:

*Came down with what I felt was fever was
* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia
I need help.

Run to Mfm b4 it's too late, haaaa, after all this months, nobody told u to go and pray, what kind friends do you keep sef.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Ezeray: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
If you have ruled out TB and HIV as you have said then see a rheumatologist .It may not be related to the sex, your symptoms also points towards a possible lupus and lymphoma should also be ruled out
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Brightontc(m): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.

Chat me up

I have something for u
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by maya007: 11:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
If UV done test n dey are all negative try and take ur mind off it and tell urself your ok cause most times our body works with what we tell it so turn to prayers and keep telling yourself your fine ok...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by gambia(m): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2019
Mosebolatan26:
Some HIV strains can take like 2 years before showing positive, its HIV and no doubt about it but ur immune system is so strong that it doesnt want to accept the virus but its already in it with time it will supress the system and become worse, I studied microbiology and I did virology in my year 3, some virus can hide for years in ur body at the Latent phase and they will b replicating (produce) like crazy.

Igwe must hear this grin
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by futurerex: 12:00am On Oct 29, 2019
wisdomkid:

Laughing at someone else problem.. When yours come knocking at the door.. Don't expect sympathy even from your family. #InsideLife
We ALWAYS reap what we sow.

Sorry OP, am no medical doctor.

Just STFU because every human has his/her own problem, same way you will laugh at me and even call me names if I should tell you my own.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Cutehector(m): 12:00am On Oct 29, 2019
Sorry. Go and unfuck yourself.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by cenaman(m): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2019
DEXTROVERT:
Check If Any Of Your Pants Are Missing And If Your Ex Has Bought A New Car.
If you know ,you know Just thinking out loud
grin specify the car na grin BENZ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.