Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

12inch By 40ft Schedule 40 Black Coated Pipes For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 12inch By 40ft Schedule 40 Black Coated Pipes For Sale (5830 Views)

Dredging hose for sale (20” by 40ft) / Needed 10inches,schedule 60" By 40ft Pipe / 24 Inches PIPES For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12inch By 40ft Schedule 40 Black Coated Pipes For Sale by miltonchux(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
WE HAVE BLACK COATED PIPES IN PORT HARCOURT FOR SELL
(1). 500 PIECES OF BLACK COATED PIPES 12INCHS BY SCHEDULE 40 BY 12MM BY 40FT.
PRICE OF THE PIPES IS N600,000 LESS N20,000.
(2). 70 PIECES OF BLACK COATED PIPES 12INCHS BY SCHEDULE 40 BY 10MM BY 40FT.
PRICE OF THE PIPES IS N600,000 LESS N20,000.
LOCATION IS PORT HARCOURT.
Call; 08135609841

1 Like

Re: 12inch By 40ft Schedule 40 Black Coated Pipes For Sale by Lmaomen1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
How do you schedule work, life, etc?

I'm dirty and always have been. I usually end up with skin on my teeth and a lot of worry on my back.

I would like to have set schedules (e.g. get up at 8am, draw until 10am, jog until 11am, and so on), but those tend to fail quite easily.

I know that some of you are professional artists who juggle a lot, so I wanted to ask how you do it. Do you use spreadsheets? Do you write anything down on your phone? You just Wake up and plan your day from there? Are you setting false deadlines to get things done sooner? How do you adjust when unexpected failures occur? Do you leave time to rework things if you are not happy? Do you have any screenshots or links to your or someone else's methods? Let me see them!

Any advice is welcome!
Re: 12inch By 40ft Schedule 40 Black Coated Pipes For Sale by miltonchux(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lmaomen1:
How do you schedule work, life, etc?

I'm dirty and always have been. I usually end up with skin on my teeth and a lot of worry on my back.

I would like to have set schedules (e.g. get up at 8am, draw until 10am, jog until 11am, and so on), but those tend to fail quite easily.

I know that some of you are professional artists who juggle a lot, so I wanted to ask how you do it. Do you use spreadsheets? Do you write anything down on your phone? You just Wake up and plan your day from there? Are you setting false deadlines to get things done sooner? How do you adjust when unexpected failures occur? Do you leave time to rework things if you are not happy? Do you have any screenshots or links to your or someone else's methods? Let me see them!

Any advice is welcome!
Sleep early, if you should.
Wake up early
Pray and thankful to God,
Schedule your work plan for the day. Dont only think it, ink it.
Spend time with people who motives and inspires you.
Rest well and exercise.
Life is beautiful.
Re: 12inch By 40ft Schedule 40 Black Coated Pipes For Sale by jaminson(m): 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
I use to schedule my day, if I don't do that, I won't manage to do all the activities I have. I'm a student and besides university, I have a job. So, I have to manage somehow to combine both of them. I tried to make a plan, to write it on paper, but it doesn't work, because I couldn't follow it. Recently, I found schedule templates on https://tracktime24.com and it helps me a lot. That's how I organize my activities and I have free time as well. What I noticed is that once I have begun scheduling I become more responsible and I appreciate every free minute.
Re: 12inch By 40ft Schedule 40 Black Coated Pipes For Sale by Nikra(m): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2020
jaminson:
I use to schedule my day, if I don't do that, I won't manage to do all the activities I have. I'm a student and besides university, I have a job. So, I have to manage somehow to combine both of them. I tried to make a plan, to write it on paper, but it doesn't work, because I couldn't follow it. Recently, I found schedule templates on https://tracktime24.com and it helps me a lot. That's how I organize my activities and I have free time as well. What I noticed is that once I have begun scheduling I become more responsible and I appreciate every free minute.

hm, I entered their site and you know what? Their templates are much comfortable than my previous way of scheduling

(1) (Reply)

Kiddies Store in kaduna-Balogun wholesalers contacts needed / Is There A Peak Age For Entrepreneurship ? / Nigerian Used 2008 Honda Accord @ Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.