Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) (42638 Views)

Kamuche Doris: Blogger Dies Four Days After Celebrating Her Birthday (Photo) / Benue Blogger, Tessy Okwori Is Dead (Burial Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Top blogger, author, motivational speaker and digital marketing enthusiast Promise Excel has died, Brainnews report.

The Port Harcourt based blogger died in the early hours of Saturday from a persistent heart disease which resurfaces every two years.

The news of his death was revealed by his closed friends on Saturday, October 26.

He had been battling a health challenge (heart disease) for close to a month now, till he gave up the ghost.

According to a Brainnews source, earlier this year, his blog maverickexcel.com was hijacked by unknown persons.

“You graced this stage like a Don. We rallied and fought for your health as the curtains were closing. We didn’t fail you, Promise Excel, but I’m lost for words. I’m terribly hurt, man. Good night, my bright star,” Emeka Nobis who paid tribute to him, wrote.

Checkout his photos below;

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/blogger-and-internet-marketer-promise-excel-is-dead/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Chaiii....

VANITY UPON VANITY..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Oblongata: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
When you get to heavens gate

There’s something you should tell...

‘Don’t you dare tell me my fate

I already served in hell’...

26 Likes

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
God has Promised of an Excel lent future where there won't be death anymore. - Rev.21:4, Isaiah 25:8 .

Even the dead who are inv God's memory will be resurrected Acts 24:15, John 5:28,29.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by danny56: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
RIP.... Too young to die jor... sad

8 Likes

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by ForeThinker: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
:-nooooo
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
This life.... RIP man

2 Likes

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by tartar9(m): 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Eyah...
RIP
All bloggers go to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Giftedprof: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
I hope you are in a better place.
Rest in peace dear

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by futurerex: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
RIP Promise Excel

I actually thought: bloggers had rendered Microsoft Excel useless.

3 Likes

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Newguyhere: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Ihutomi: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Health is key ,always go for regular check up,RIP bro.
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Knew he was the one before opening the thread..... RIP
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Newguyhere: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
This is deep!!
opebiboy:
Death the end of everyone good or bad so better be a Yahoo boy for a fulfilled life.
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
It's a puty. Rest on bro
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
May his soul rest in peace cry
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Truthbites: 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
Rip handsome one
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by worldman(m): 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
I know him when growing up.he use to be a very quite guy. The only child of his mother he grow up around Rumuodara market road

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Maldini213: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Motivational speakers

Fake axx
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by koyeni(m): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
sad
Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by ZombieTERROR: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
He couldn't afford a London hospital and he's not yusuf Buhari....

RIP to you...
May you come back in a sane country that burns political thieves rather than campaign for them to be president

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by Authoreety: 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lilshorecords:
One spanner lost,

AiyeA*eMen!

Rugged you egede

Make we clap for you abi?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 11:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
It's pricks my heart whenever I read news like this.

I pray for his family.

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ah gosh ......some one mentioned he is the only child....Na waoh.....life is meaningless.....RIP to the dead.....I pray God consoles his family

13 Likes

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
I actually belong to the same whatsapp group with this guy. Gosh, this guy is so intelligent, I spoke to him a lot about stuff and he always seems to have an answer to every question. It broke my heart hearing of his sudden death. None of us knew he was even sick. Rip brother, God knows best

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
I wan be axeman come corner bam me
Lilshorecords:
One spanner lost,

AiyeA*eMen!

Rugged you egede

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by juman(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kai.
His health challenges might be small one o.
He was not from buharis family.
What a country led by bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: Promise Excel Is Dead, Blogger Dies Of Heart Disease (Photos) by teddy1991: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lilshorecords:
One spanner lost,

AiyeA*eMen!

Rugged you egede

Who b dis one ?

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olumayowa Elegbede Buys Nigeria Air Domain Names, Selling At ₦24 Million Each / Facebook Restores Account Of Amonia Rita Stewart, Lady Who Wrote Mark Zuckerberg / Mark Zuckerberg Rock Matching Pajamas With His Beautiful Family (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.