Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

The Sugar Mum (a story of love) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sugar Mum (a story of love) (75864 Views)

Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
More
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Nadoson1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
keep coming, have grabbed my seat to read it all jare
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by FairCritic(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2020
Nice and cool.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by ToyinOlorunsola(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by tonysunkan: 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2020
Nice work.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Aricoswet(m): 2:52am On Oct 11, 2020
Nice storyline

Have been following since day 1
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by CasNova: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Cool story.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by FairCritic(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by HaBaE(m): 3:24am On Oct 13, 2020
BigBasher:

Just say you are unlucky to have one.

Can you please connect me with one
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2020
HaBaE:

Can you please connect me with one

grin
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by HaBaE(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
BigBasher:

grin

Waris goin on pls
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by kweensheba: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2020
Later that evening, I decided on what to have for dinner. I was in the kitchen to see the foodstuffs remaining. I still had some plantains, so I decided to fry some with some eggs. I peeled off the back and cut them into slices. I was about to light the gas cooker when a car blared its horn long and hard at the gate.

I went to see who it was. When I opened the pedestrian side of the gate, I saw a jeep that looked like madam's own. I moved close to the driver's side.

'Hello, Alex.' Steph, smiling warmly was behind the wheel.

'Hello.' I was surprised to see her behind the wheel. I didn't know she could drive. I went on to open the gate wide for her.

She got out of the car and waited at my door. I opened it for her, like a gentleman, and we stepped inside the sitting-room.

'Did you miss me, Mike?' She said, flopping on one of the sofas.

'Mike?' I gave a puzzled look. '

'Who's Mike?'

Was Mike her boyfriend? I asked myself.

She smiled and was on her feet.

'I'm sure you've missed me terribly, lover boy. Don't worry, Steph is here to give you all without holding back.'

I was shocked. Was she joking or what? I remained rooted on my feet, staring at her.

She moved towards me, threw her hands open and, before I could stop her, wrapped the hands round my neck and planted a kiss on my
lips. I was shocked to say the least.

'Hey, hey! Steph, what has come over you? If this is a joke, stop it!'

She still clung on to me and I had to be firm in breaking her entanglement.

'I miss you, lover-boy. I miss you. Take me!' she said frenetically.

I was perplexed. 'Steph! Listen, Steph!'

I held her two hands firmly. 'What's wrong with you?'

She gave that glassy smile. 'Nothing. I miss you.'

I was perturbed. If this was a joke, then she was taking it too far. Was she drunk? During that brief moment of kiss, I could not perceive the
smell of alcohol. What then was it?

'Calm down,' I said. 'Just calm down.'

She appeared to calm down. I grinned at her.

'Come. Come and sit down.' I said and led her to the sofa.

I sat her down, looking at her closely and curiously.

'What was this joke about, Steph?'

She wrinkled her nose as if she was disgusted. 'Joke? Who's joking? I miss you. Don't you miss me too?'

I sighed. 'Listen, this is Alex. A-l-e-x. This is not Mike.'

'Don't you miss me?' she asked, ignoring what I said.

'Don't you?'

I suddenly smiled, relaxed back on the chair and patted her shoulder.

'I'll take this as a joke, Steph. How's mummy?'

'I don't wanna talk 'bout mummy. I'm here for you.'

I stared at her curiously again. Then, something struck my mind. This kind of outlandish behavior could not be ordinary, I decided. There
must be something behind it.

I was seriously thinking over her bizarre behavior. Could Steph be on drugs? Could she be high on something? I never had the experience of
drug, but I had read a lot about it. It could twist the mind and induce hallucination. It could make one imagine what was not real.

What should I do now? Oh God, come to my aid. I found myself praying. Oh God, help me. How would I cope with this? My mind was in frenzy.

'Can I get some water?' she asked. 'I'm thirsty.'

That was the most reasonable thing she had said tonight, so far.

I looked at her and decided the statement was unaffected.

'Sure, I'll be back.' I stood up and went to the kitchen. Believe me, I was disturbed.

Could she be acting? Was this a joke? Was she under the influence of drug? I wished I could get the true answer.

I lingered in the kitchen a bit, wondering on what I should do if her strange act continued.

Why not take her? A voice asked me. This was a good opportunity. She wanted it. She had said you should take her, be a man and do that.
That was what she had been saying. Take her! After all, she was beautiful and gorgeous. Enny that you seemed to esteem so much cannot stand her beauty and glamor, so take the leverage.

Another voice warned me against it. It would spell your doom, I was warned.

I sighed and shook my head.

I opened the fridge and brought a bottle water and glass out. Maybe this would calm her down, I reasoned. I fervently hoped it would. I
sighed and took the water to the sitting-room.

On getting there, the sight I saw astonished me.

Steph was lying on her back on the sofa.

On the center table were her cloths and undies. She was completely nude.

'Come, lover-boy,' she mumbled. 'I'm waiting.'

The Sugar Mum https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sugar_mum_revised_edition/24398

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by oscoxa214(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2020
nice update OP, atleast in this trying period,one can get a solace from a good story.. but please make ur updates faster, we really having a good time here.. impressive!
remember#ENDSARS

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by FairCritic(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2020
Nice update.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Zamar: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Another voice warned me against it. It would spell your doom, I was warned.

I sighed and shook my head.

I opened the fridge and brought a bottle water and glass out. Maybe this would calm her down, I reasoned. I fervently hoped it would. I sighed and took the water to the sitting-room.

On getting there, the sight I saw astonished me.

Steph was lying on her back on the sofa.

On the center table were her cloths and undies. She was completely nude.

'Come, lover-boy,' she mumbled. 'I'm waiting.'

Chapter Seven

'Steph!' I said in a voice I could hardly recognize as my own. 'What is this?'
She smiled and beckoned again. My eyes went to her jeans trousers, her pink top, the red bra and the white pantie on the center table. I remained rooted to the same spot.

'Oh God, oh God,' I muttered.

How I was able to overcome that situation could only be attributed to God. God Himself must have helped me. I went down on my knees
and closed my eyes.

'Whatever is disturbing her senses, help her, God. Please help Steph,' I prayed.

'I plead the blood of Jesus, blood of Jesus, blood of Jesus,' I kept on muttering. I continued to do that.

There was silence from her. After some moments, I could hear her move. I opened my eyes and looked at her briefly. Steph stood up and
started wearing her clothes. I closed my eyes again and continued to plead the blood of Jesus. By the time I re-opened my eyes after several seconds, she had completely dressed up.

She picked her hand bag.

'Are you okay, now?' I asked, rather childishly. She did not answer me. I stood up. She made for the door and left the flat. I followed her
and watched her open the car she had brought.

'Steph, are you alright?' I asked again. Still, she did not answer. She slammed the door of the car and kicked the engine into life. I went to the gate and opened it for her to drive out. It was after her car had disappeared from my sight that I closed the gate and went back to my apartment.

What was that? Did all that really happen? Was I hallucinating, or did I really experience what I believed I experienced? I shook my head in
confusion.

Did that mean Steph was faking all those acts? I shook my head again. That was the biggest temptation of my life, so far. Thank God I was able to overcome it. I went on my knees again to thank God that I was able to overcome the temptation.

Hours later, even as I lay on my bed and was about to sleep, I could not get the image of Steph out of my mind. I still had some doubts about if she did all that intentionally. She might have taken some drugs, I reasoned. If that was the case, then she needed help. I would try to counsel her, or find a way of letting her mother know.

You could have had her, a voice interrupted me. What a beautiful body she had, and those boobs, gosh! Why didn’t you make the best advantage of the situation?

But I quickly remembered the warnings I had received from two men of God that I should be careful about lusts; that the love of flesh
could easily truncate my progress in life. I was glad God helped me to overcome the enchanting body of Step. I prayed I would be able to
keep it up.

The next morning, I devoted my time to work and tried to forget about Steph's misdemeanor. Madam B was not coming as early as before,
probably because Steph was around. Now, she came after ten, except when she had meetings to attend early in the morning.

About some minutes after nine, I received a call from Steph.

'Morning, Alex.'

'Morning, Steph.' There was a pause. 'How was your night?' I asked.

'Great. How about yours?'

'Well, not so good, I'm afraid.'

'What happened?'

Thank God, she sounded normal now, I thought.

'I guess it just happened like that,' I said.

'Are you still mad at me?'

I smiled. 'Why do you think I should be mad at you?'

I could hear her giggle. 'Come on, Alex. You could still be mad at me over what happened last night, couldn't you?'

I decided to play smart. 'Sorry, what exactly happened last night?'

'Oh, oh. Steph behaved like a naughty girl,' she reported herself.

'More than naughty,' I replied. 'You behaved completely out of place. Were you drunk, or something?'

'Drunk?' she sounded surprised. 'No, no, no.'

'You mean all those things were done by your normal self? That you were not under the influence of alcohol or drug?'

'Oh, come on, Alex. I was okay.'

'What an act! That was very un-ladylike, Steph.'

'I'm sorry. I want to come this evening to apologize.'

'You've already apologized. Apology accepted.'

'I still want to see you tonight.'

My mind raced fast. 'Only on one condition, Steph.'

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Temmylee01(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
ah beg op no waste anymore time.... why u go pause for here chaii

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by SeyiDominion: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by WuraSerano(f): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Waiting for more

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Janet96(f): 11:35am On Oct 25, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 1:50am On Oct 27, 2020
'Oh, come on, Alex. I was okay.'

'What an act! That was very un-ladylike, Steph.'

'I'm sorry. I want to come this evening to apologize.'

'You've already apologized. Apology accepted.'

'I still want to see you tonight.'

My mind raced fast. 'Only on one condition, Steph.'

'What condition?'

'That you'll never behave in that bad way again.'

'I agree and promise,' she answered promptly.

'Alright. I'll be expecting you. See you.'

'O.k, bye.'

The line was disconnected.

Steph, you had better keep to that, I told myself and went back to work.

Few minutes later, Madam B came and I went to meet her. She gave me the task of writing out

a list of ten NGOs (some of them ran orphanage homes) and their bank accounts from her

business diary.

I was to transfer some funds to their bank accounts. The money ran into millions of naira. I must say that I was impressed by madam's
generous heart. The woman was obviouly naturally kind.

At the close of work, while I drove my car home, I thought over how best to handle Steph. I decided I would tell her the truth on how I came
to work for her mother and the impression the woman first created in me.

I would also find out if she had willfully done what she did the previous night or she was under the influence of something.

I got home about five-thirty, but was surprised to see Madam B's Lexus jeep parked in the compound. Steph came out of it, smiling.

'Hello, Alex.'

'Hello, Steph. You're early.'

'Yeah.'

I could see that she was holding a polythene bag.

'Hope you've not waited for long.'

'Nope.'

I preceded her to my flat.

She seemed calm and cool, I was quick to note. This was in contrast to the other time.

'One minute, please.' I switched on the television and went to my room to change. By the time I emerged, I was in casuals.

'So, how are you Steph?'

'I'm cool.'

I sat opposite her, studying her.

In a dramatic move, Steph went on her knees. 'Alex, I'm so sorry about what happened yesterday. Pardon me.'

I stared at her. 'Stand up, Steph.'

'Am I pardoned?'

'Yes. Please sit down.'

Steph sat on the sofa, looking sober.

'Can you recollect everything that happened?' I asked.

'Of course.' She made a wry smile.

'Steph, I want you to know that I like you, but there must be a line drawn to that.'

She said nothing. Now, she looked like a very decent young lady. I nodded.

'I don't want to do anything that will hurt you or hurt the relationship between your mum and I.'

She looked at me enquiringly. 'But you said there's nothing between you and mum.'

'Yes, I said so. What we have is cordial relationship, and I don't want anything to spoil that. Besides, there's a lady I'm planning to marry.'

She sighed and said nothing.

I paused and studied her. 'Who's Mike?'

She smiled.

'Is he your boyfriend?'

She shook her head. 'Nope.'

'But you mentioned the name yesterday. You called me Mike.'

'There's no Mike anywhere, Alex.'

The Sugar Mum https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sugar_mum_revised_edition/24398

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Zamar: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2020
Thanks for the update.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by ezechi24(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
nice write up ....more grease bro
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Awesome05: 7:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Interesting story
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 8:08am On Oct 29, 2020
She sighed and said nothing.

I paused and studied her. 'Who's Mike?'

She smiled.

'Is he your boyfriend?'

She shook her head. 'Nope.'

'But you mentioned the name yesterday. You called me Mike.'

'There's no Mike anywhere, Alex.'

There was another silence. ''Do you promise me that what happened yesterday will not repeat itself?'

She did not say anything. She only nodded.

'You got me worried. At a point, I thought maybe you were on drugs, or something.'

'Drugs?' She looked mortified. 'No, I never deal in drugs. I don't do that kind of thing.'

'Well, try to be of good behavior, dear Steph. I won't want that kind of thing to repeat itself again.'

She nodded without saying a word. Her eyes went to the polythene bag she brought. She picked the bag up.

'Here, this is for you.'

I was very curious. 'What's inside?'

'Two warmers. One contains fried rice while the second contains fried turkey and stew. You know what? I cooked it myself.'

'Wow! But you shouldn't have gone through all these stress,' I opined.

'It's no big deal. I'm good in cooking, and I like cooking. I believe I take after mummy in that. She enjoys cooking too.'

'Well, thank you,' I said. 'Let me take me it to the kitchen.'

'No, no. Let me do it for you.'

I took her to the kitchen where she washed two pots. She then emptied the rice into one pot and the turkey and the stew in another pot.

Thereafter, she dished some rice and turkey in two plates. She put the two plates on a tray and we returned to the sitting-room where she handed one plate to me.

We soon started to eat our food. I must confess that the food was delicious.

'You sure know how to cook well,' I commended.

She smiled warmly. 'Thank you.'

After that, we ate the food in silence, each with his or her thoughts. She was trying to be nice, I told himself. Well, this was better than playing seduction game.

Then an alarm suddenly went off in my head. Had Madam B not warned that I should not be emotionally involved with her daughter? What of Enny? How would Enny feel if she should come in now?

Well, I would explain that there was nothing special about her being there; that everything was platonic. Would Enny believe? I asked myself. Inwardly, I shrugged. I would try to make her believe that all was platonic, I reasoned.

After the meal, Steph cleared the table and took the plates to the kitchen.

I thanked her for the trouble, but she brushed it aside. We chatted and laughed as if we had been the best of friends for years.

I found Steph interesting, no doubt, but I knew I would be playing with fire, if I should step beyond the bond. One significant thing was I could not erase Madam B from my mind throughout the time Steph was around. It was as if madam was right there watching all my moves.

Beside the factor of madam, I would not want to hurt Enny. Steph was with me until few minutes to nine in the evening.

Moments after she had driven off, Enny was in the house, as if she was on cue.

'Hello, dear,' she greeted.

'Hello, baby.'  I went over to give her a peck. She dropped her handbag a seat.

'I'm famished. Let me go to the kitchen and prepare something.'

'There's food in the house,' I said.

'Good.' She went to the kitchen and I followed her. When she opened the pot containing the stew and chicken, she became curious.

'Where did you get all these chicken?'

I knew it was risky, but decided to tell her the truth. 'Steph just left here. She brought them.'

Her eyes clouded immediately. 'Steph?'

I nodded. 'Madam's daughter. Look, there's also fried rice in the other pot.'

Enny shook her head. 'I can't eat this.'

The Sugar Mum: https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sugar_mum_revised_edition/24398

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Saturn101: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Adexpumpin88: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
nice update...
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Nadoson1(m): 12:52am On Oct 31, 2020
nice update
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by ThrillPlus: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by SeyiDominion: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.