Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

The Sugar Mum (a story of love) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sugar Mum (a story of love) (75855 Views)

Why Did Ladies Tag A Guy That Love His Mum A Mummy's Boy ? / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by DonMekino(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
LoveToRead:
I raked my brain, wondering about a little thing I could buy her. I finally decided on one little thing. I called the office assistant and asked him to buy two thousand naira worth of air time from MTN, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo. I then asked the guy to give them to her.

Few minutes to four, I decided to close a bit earlier since I would still be going to the estate agency office to collect the key to my new apartment.

'You're lucky, man,' Mr. Bashorun, the head of the agency, said as soon as I entered his office.'

'Lucky? How?'

The man shook my hand. 'You're the first person madam would give a flat and will go ahead and furnish it. Just like that!

I was pleasantly surprised. So, madam did that? Marvelous. God bless her.

After getting the keys, I decided to go to the flat and see things for myself. Just as Mr. Bashorun had said, there were furniture in the sitting-room, bed and matrass in one of the bed-rooms; and cooking gas and some pots in the kitchen.

There were even about a dozen of plates and some cutleries there in the kitchen too.

Oh, what a wonderful woman Madam Bimpe was. I went down on my knees to thank God for bringing Madam B to my life.

I called Enny that we already had a home waiting for us, so we just had to start planning for our wedding. I was excited as I talked on the phone.

'God will bless this my madam o,' I went on. 'She really did wonderfully well.'

'Hmn,' Enny said. She was rather cool about it. I thought she should be happy for me.

'I would be moving there on Saturday,' I continued. 'It's also at Ketu.'  I went on to give her the address.

She lived off Demurin Road, so we were not too far from each other.

After I had disconnected the line, I was a bit unsettled by Enny's response. It was just too cool. This was not the vivacious Enny that I knew. Ever since Madam B came into my life, Enny's behavior had changed.

Couldn't she believe that I remained faithful to her? Of course, with all Enny had done for me in the past, I would very much want her to be part of my 'better life' now. She that had labored must reap the fruits, I reasoned.

But then, I shrugged it off.

just give me a way to get the full story, this okadabooks stuff is too complicated abeg
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2020
DonMekino:

just give me a way to get the full story, this okadabooks stuff is too complicated abeg

Thanks for your interest. You can get the PDF by sending N200 glo recharge pin number to lovetoread604@gmail.com
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by WuraSerano(f): 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by yemi411: 7:01am On Jul 12, 2020
Hello what are the options of getting the entire story for those living outside Nigeria? Thank you
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2020
yemi411:
Hello what are the options of getting the entire story for those living outside Nigeria? Thank you

You can get it through Okadabooks.

Thanks for your interest.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2020
Waiting for more
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Jola58: 12:30am On Jul 13, 2020
LoveToRead:

Thanks for your interest. You can get the PDF by sending N200 glo recharge pin number to lovetoread604@gmail.com

Will I get the full story by doing this??
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 8:20am On Jul 13, 2020
Jola58:

Will I get the full story by doing this??

Yes. Note however that I can only respond to emails on Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2020
After I had disconnected the line, I was a bit unsettled by Enny's response. It was just too cool. This was not the vivacious Enny that I knew. Ever since Madam B came into my life, Enny's behavior had changed.

Couldn't she believe that I remained faithful to her? Of course, with all Enny had done for me in the past, I would very much want her to be part of my 'better life' now. She that had labored must reap the fruits, I reasoned.

But then, I shrugged it off. I believed with time, Enny would come to realize that indeed I had been very faithful to her.

I had already discussed my imminent relocation with my uncle. He was happy for me. He prayed that the devil would not cause any rift between me and my benefactor.

He also promised to check on me in my new place by Sunday evening. His children expressed that they would miss me. The three of them were just little ones - with age ranging between six and eleven - who were fond of 'Uncle Alex.'

That Saturday morning, I chartered a taxi and moved all my things to my new abode. I was excited as I moved from one room to the other.

Madam also provided a 30-inch flat screen television in the living-room and a small refrigerator in the kitchen. All the gadgets and items were new, I observed. She had, indeed, done well.

I slept very soundly that night. The following day, which was Sunday, I decided to look for a church around me where I could worship.

The church service was interesting. My shouts of Hallelujah were louder than others.

Later that day, I expected Enny to come around, but she did not. I was however glad that my uncle, his wife and three children came around.

My uncle was really surprised by my turn of fortune. It was obvious I was moving up the ladder of progress and success.

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by FairCritic(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
More
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
BigBasher:
More

Thanks
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by CasNova: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by BigBasher: 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
More
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 7:41am On Jul 22, 2020
CasNova:
Interesting story.

Thanks
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by donokoh(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2020
hummmm. no update yet.
Pls come and finish what years u have started.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by CasNova: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
donokoh:
hummmm. no update yet.
Pls come and finish what years u have started.

Coming soon
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by DonMekino(m): 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
LoveToRead:

send the Glo number to my mail, I will credit the 200airtym then get the complete story.... donemeka123@gmail.com
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Kolossus20(m): 10:55am On Jul 30, 2020
OP, please come and continue the story o.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Tolustiiks(m): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2020
oga, we dey wait oo. Come continue wetin you startoga, we dey wait oo. Come continue wetin you startoga, we dey wait oo. Come continue wetin you start

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Later that day, I expected Enny to come around, but she did not. I was however glad that my uncle, his wife and three children came around.

My uncle was really surprised by my turn of fortune. It was obvious I was moving up the ladder of progress and success.

The following morning, although I woke up early, I lingered a bit in the house. Since I now lived in a place not too far from my place of work, even if I should leave the house at seven a.m, I knew that before eight o'clock, I would be in the office.

I started working as soon as I stepped inside the office Madam came in few minutes after eight. I was told she wanted to see me in her office. After the usual exchange of greetings, she asked me if I was enjoying my new place.

'Very well, ma'am. I'm enjoying the place. Once again, thank you for everything, ma'am.'

'It's okay. We thank God. Now Alex, there's this project I'm executing at Ota. It's a school project. The project supervisor will soon come around. I want you to follow him to the site. I'm supposed to go there myself, but I've been very busy.

'You will follow the supervisor to inspect the projects.'

She paused. 'Excuse me.' She used the intercom to call the secretary. 'Mandy, come and bring the camera out.'

Mandy came inside and opened one of the in-built wardrobes. She brought out a Cannon video-camera.

'Hand it to Alex.'

I collected the camera and examined it. It had a very high resolution and megapixel. The view lens too was powerful. The capacity was high - 16 gigabyte. I was sure its recording would be sharp and clear.

'Thank you, Mandy,' madam said.

Mandy retreated to her office.

Madam faced me. 'You will record the exterior as well as the interior of the building - the whole complex. I was told they had just concluded the roofing. Record each of the rooms. Record everything and let me have it.'

I nodded. 'Yes, madam.'

'Check inside the cover pack for its manual. You should be able to handle the camera, won't you?'

I nodded. 'Sure, madam. It shouldn't be a problem.'

I switched on the camera and checked its battery level. It was three quarter full. Briefly, I viewed and recorded madam. I then stood up.

'Alright, madam.'

I took it to my office and did a demo recording of about two minutes. I could see that it was a good gadget. About an hour later, Mandy came to tell me that the supervisor had come.

I went to meet him. We soon left for Ota, taking the office car. We were driving against the traffic, so within thirty minutes, we were at the site.

It was a very big complex. The supervisor said that it was meant to be an international school. The two-storey building was constructed in a 'U' shape, with an open field at the center.

Altogether, the complex occupied five plots of land. The place must have gulped several millions of naira.

I recorded all that madam had instructed me to do - both the exterior and the interior. It was three hours later that we were back in the office. When I gave madam my reports and the recording, she was impressed.  

'Good work, Alex.'

'Thank you, ma'am.' I wanted to leave her office, but she called me back. I sat down.

'How's your fiancée? What's her name again?'

'Enny? She's fine, ma'am. She's doing well.'

'So, how're your wedding plans going?'

I appeared in thoughts, but only briefly. 'It's going on well. We're hoping to do the wedding before the end of the first quarter of next year. Hopefully, between February and April, before the rain fully sets in. With your help, ma'am, the accommodation issue has been settled. It's easier now to focus on the wedding proper.'

Madam B nodded and smiled. 'I wish you the best of everything, Alex.'

'Thank you, ma'am.' I smiled briefly. '

Madam B continued to smile. 'My regards to her.'

'Thank you, ma'am,' I repeated.

'Did I tell you Steph, my first daughter, will be arriving from the U.S.A on Wednesday?'

'When we were in Abuja, you mentioned that she would soon be coming to Nigeria, but you were not categorical about the day.'

'It's this Wednesday,' she went on. 'She said she would be arriving by six p.m.'

'Oh, that's good. I'm sure Sophia will be glad to have her sister around again.'

'Yes. And I'll be glad too. The last time she came around was during Christmas of last year. She went back January this year.'

I nodded.

'When you see her, it's like seeing a younger version of me. It's just that in character, she's more like her father.'

I kept on smiling. I could picture a younger Madam B and imagined how beautiful she would be.

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Billyp: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2020
Very interesting story. When are we expecting the continuation na? It takes too long.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Awesome05: 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Soljaboi44(m): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Domance: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nice update. Following still

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by CasNova: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nice work.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by tonysunkan: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ride on

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by LoveToRead: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2020
Some minutes later, some passengers started coming in to the arrival hall. Madam stopped reading and stood up. I kept my i-pad in my folder and stood up too. Unconsciously, I adjusted my tie and my black suit. A young lady soon moved towards us, smiling. Madam B too started smiling as soon as she sighted her. From her facial features, I had no doubt that this was Steph, madam's lovely daughter.

'Mummy!' I heard her say, when she was about five metres away.

'Steph, my darling,' madam said, smiling radiantly. She threw her arms open and Steph was in them. There was a long, warm embrace. I watched mother and daughter as they exchanged endearments. I was impressed by the scene.

'Oh, mummy.'

'Oh, my girl.'

The scene looked like one from Nollywood. Really, I was impressed.

'Hey, meet Alex, my Personal Assistant,' madam introduced me. 'Alex, this is Steph, my beautiful daughter.'

I nodded and offered my hand for a handshake. Steph took it warmly.

'Hello, Steph, you're welcome.'

'Hello, Alex. How d'you do?'

I could see that she spoke with some American accent. Apart from her skin, every other thing about her was exotic.

They looked like sisters. Their sight looked striking.
She retrieved her luggage and we left the large hall. We went to the car park where Mr. Taju was waiting. He was instructed to drive home direct. I sat at the front beside the driver, this time, and wacthed as mother and daughter chatted excitedly.

When we got to the house, I was surprised that a welcome dinner was prepared for the coming of Steph. Even Sophia left school early and was already at home. Mariam the housemaid and a new domectic help set the table. It was more like a family buffet.

'Oya, everybody, come to the table. Alex, come on.' Madam preceeded us to the table. I marvelled at the sumptuous meal and exotic wines. It is good to be rich.

I served myself fried rice with fried turkey and beef. I sat directly opposite Steph. The daughters and mother continued to chat excitedly while my contributions were occasional smiles and monosyllables. Once in a while, my eyes would meet with Steph's and she would smile.

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Eboski(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
nice update
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by ThrillPlus: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by Awesome05: 6:38am On Aug 18, 2020
Nice work.
Re: The Sugar Mum (a story of love) by FairCritic(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Girls Who Sleep With Married Men / Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.