Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

I'm New In Maiduguri City. Any Nairalander Let's Chill? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm New In Maiduguri City. Any Nairalander Let's Chill? (741 Views)

"Fathala Wildlife Reserve In Senegal" Where You Can Chill With A Lion With A St / Asaba To Maiduguri Via Abuja By Road (live Update). / Governor Zulum Begins Painting Of Flyover In Maiduguri Like Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm New In Maiduguri City. Any Nairalander Let's Chill? by danny34(m): 9:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hello E-family, I am new to Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State on a Project for the next one year. Apart from work and sleep I don't do any other thing. This is partly because I don't have friends and haven't made any.

I wish to meet a Nairalander of any sex let's be friends. If you are in Maiduguri, please drop your number let's meet and hang out.
Re: I'm New In Maiduguri City. Any Nairalander Let's Chill? by KendrickAyomide: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
danny34:
Hello E-family, I am new to Maiduguri, the capital of Borno State on a Project for the next one year. Apart from work and sleep I don't do any other thing. This is partly because I don't have friends and haven't made any.

I wish to meet a Nairalander of any sex let's be friends. If you are in Maiduguri, please drop your number let's meet and hang out.
have fun with hausa babes

1 Like

Re: I'm New In Maiduguri City. Any Nairalander Let's Chill? by Powersurge: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
danny34:

I have a female friend there oo. I don't know if she will agree to meet you. Besides I don't know you self. Make I no put myself for trouble. dm me. make I see how your face be first before I tell am. lol
Re: I'm New In Maiduguri City. Any Nairalander Let's Chill? by danny34(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hahahaha. No be by face o. If she is a nairalander, you can tag her in the post. Thanks

Powersurge:

I have a female friend there oo. I don't know if she will agree to meet you. Besides I don't know you self. Make I no put myself for trouble. dm me. make I see how your face be first before I tell am. lol
Re: I'm New In Maiduguri City. Any Nairalander Let's Chill? by MERCHANDISER: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
have fun with hausa babes
dem go cut his blokus cheesy
Re: I'm New In Maiduguri City. Any Nairalander Let's Chill? by danny34(m): 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
No one in this big city?

(1) (Reply)

This Flag Is A Shame To Our Dear Country And Even To Peace Mass Transit / Take Advantage Of This Give Away !!!!!!! / Akure House Agents,i Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.