Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. (55236 Views)

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Guys( modified) !! I'm in A Dilemma. My Daughter Is Not Mine & I'm Set To Marry. / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Logan95: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good day house.

I meet my girlfriend recently in school, she's an undergraduate student while I'm a post graduate student.

She is a very beautiful girl and well endowed. For the few months we've dated she's one of a kind. She has a good heart, buys me stuffs even though I'm not poor, cleans my house and relates well with my sister to mention a few.

However she told me about her ex, she loved him and supported him financially because he was a student and broke.

We have been going smooth until this night she decided to tell me her past without me asking. She said I am too special but I have to know who she truly is.

She started by saying she's had two abortions for her ex, that she slept with many guys for money which she eventually spent on her ex. I was dumbfounded and I'm in a dilemma now. She just said I should forgive her that I don't deserve her.

I don't know how to tackle this majorly because she confessed without me asking and she did all these before I meet her.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
you boys are funny ooh

what do you expect after buying lot of stuff for your broke ass or did you think it was free

everything was a game from start, a game to control your manhood..funny enough she is 20 years and still buying gifts for you, where is she getting the money from??

best will be to stop collecting gifts and use your brain

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Logan95: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
lilwetdick:
you boys are funny ooh

what do you expect after buying lot of stuff for your broke ass or did you think it was free

everything was a game from start, a game to control your manhood

Bros try and read well.... She bought stuffs for her ex.
I am not broke.

461 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by rossovu: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
Logan95:
Good day house.

I meet my girlfriend recently in school, she's an undergraduate student while I'm a post graduate student.

She is a very beautiful girl and well endowed. For the few months we've dated she's one of a kind. She has a good heart, buys me stuffs even though I'm not poor, cleans my house and relates well with my sister to mention a few.

However she told me about her ex, she loved him and supported him financially because he was a student and broke.

We have been going smooth until this night she decided to tell me her past without me asking. She said I am too special but I have to know who she truly is.

She started by saying she's had two abortions for her ex, that she slept with many guys for money which she eventually spent on her ex. I was dumbfounded and I'm in a dilemma now. She just said I should forgive her that I don't deserve her.

I don't know how to tackle this majorly because she confessed without me asking and she did all these before I meet her.

Bros if she's changed, straight 100% and her love for you is real...forgive her past and keep her... if we check ourselves pátápátá nobody innocent.

789 Likes 30 Shares

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by edimolu3: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
You mean your gf is a hôe with a good heart?, like she's a bonafide member on instamessage and codedruns?

I'm sure many comrades in the beer parlour must have done quite a number on her.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by nuelsam: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
always remember okafors law....always.........once a hoe, always hoe.....I think what played down there was a game and if u aint red pilled....u can never understand, never!

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by nlPoster: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
All these stories instead of apologising to who you offended, na wa for some naija men sha.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Logan95:

Bros try and read well.... She bought stuffs for her ex.
I am not broke.

ok.. but she also bought for you

anyway up to you, as they said the nice guys always get the bad girl when she wanna settle down

she wants to settle down thus all these open up stories, so that you will pity her and carry her along

anyway, every man for himself, if i was in your shoe i wouldnt accept her, i have standards and i cant be comfortable with a woman with lot of body count and abortion reason is many women with lot of body count have issues, issues you cant solve, issues of bonding with their future partner, also potential std and sti. that is just my opinion

it is up to you.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Logan95: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
nairalandposter:
All these stories instead of apologising to who you offended, na wa for some naija men sha.
She's been apologizing till now.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by HarunaWest(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Logan95:

Why is she even apologizing for telling the truth sef...is it cos she told yah,u sef come dey form saint obi. If she kept shut,heaven won't fall @ all....The fact that she confessed,you should respect her the more....The last time I remembered my body count was in the year 2016..twas exactly 52...between then and now,Ave lost count.

301 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by nlPoster: 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
Logan95:

I wasn't referring to your post, actually.
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Offpoint: 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
Let he without sin cast the first stone.

109 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Kaycee54321(m): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
How about your own past? Is it neater than hers?

Na all these things you go consider

You may break up and jam another girl that won't even tell you shingbain about her past and still be running things under your nose

Use your Upper...

199 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
HarunaWest:

Why is she even apologizing for telling the truth sef...is it cos she told yah,u sef come dey form saint no. If she kept shut,heaven won't fall @ all....The fact that she confessed,you should respect her the more....The last time I remembered my body count was year 2016...And it was exactly 52...between then and now,I can't count.
i love this.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Offpoint:
Let he without sin cast the first stone.
hypocricy blinds people of their own sins.
Kaycee54321:
How about your own past? Is it neater than hers?

Na all these things you go consider

You may break up and jam another girl that won't even tell you shingbain about her past and still be running things under your nose

Use your Upper...

Op would you have done as she did? Coming out clean. You solution depends on your answer.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Logan95: 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

ok.. but she also bought for you

anyway up to you, as they said the nice guys always get the bad girl when she wanna settle down

age is not in her side, she wants to settle down thus all these open up stories, so that you will pity her and carry her along

anyway, every man for himself, if i was in your shoe i wouldnt accept her, i have standards and i cant be comfortable with a woman with lot of body count and abortion reason is many women with lot of body count have issues, issues you cant solve, issues of bonding with their future partner, also potential std and sti. that is just my opinion

it is up to you.

She's quite a young girl at 20. I don't know why she made these mistakes

4 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Prince4945(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Youre more like her Retirement Plan ,like I mean after shes through experiencing all the "flexing" there is to life with her body (I'm in no way judging her actions of sleeping for money) she then finally decides well there's nothing more new to experience let me tie one "good boy" down.

Well , I feel , her not telling you about her past from inception of the relationship, and decides to tell you no what that you've invested your love is more like Emotional Blackmail

And she's also going further to play Reverse Psychology on you with the "you don't deserve me" line. .

Well at the end of the day Its your call bro , to stay with her and start afresh? Or otherwise..

Use your HEAD to decide

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Logan95:

She's quite a young girl at 20. I don't know why she made these mistakes

20 years old girl with 2 abortion and lot of body count.... it seems you are with a hoe

better go find yourself a good girl...anyway it is up to you.i personally cant cope with her.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bro abeg God no go spoil your own, discard that public Dog immediately.
She's not for you, you deserves better.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by anonymuz(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ahhh bros, you be bus stop grin

11 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by futurerex: 12:25am On Oct 29, 2019
How old are you

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by AstroG: 12:47am On Oct 29, 2019
lilwetdick:
you boys are funny ooh

everything was a game from start, a game to control your manhood

Rubbish as Usual

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by AstroG: 12:52am On Oct 29, 2019
Prince4945:
Youre more like her Retirement Plan ,like I mean after shes through experiencing all the "flexing" there is to life with her body (I'm in no way judging her actions of sleeping for money) she then finally decides well there's nothing more new to experience let me tie one "good boy" down.

Well , I feel , her not telling you about her past from inception of the relationship, and decides to tell you no what that you've invested your love is more like Emotional Blackmail

And she's also going further to play Reverse Psychology on you with the "you don't deserve me" line. .

Well at the end of the day Its your call bro , to stay with her and start afresh? Or otherwise..

Use your HEAD to decide

Forget OP,she no knw say the girl wan use her head. Why she no tell am since,w come be now wea OP don love am wella.

OP,run ooooh. She wants to get to trapped in her emotional mind games. Naso e dy start.

Once a Hoe,always a Hoe. Even f she's has repented,change or reduced her hoeism,she still a hoe.

Ah don talk my own oooh cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by N2B2: 1:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:
Good day house.

For her to be honest with you about something so sensitive, she must really like you.

So long as she isn't still doing this, hold onto her.

36 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by BatleFox: 1:36am On Oct 29, 2019
Logan95:
Good day house.

I had one like yours. An accountant and fashion designer I wanted to marry. Met her in Port Harcourt. Her story was like your babe's but just only one abortion, hence her big hips. She sounded more like my bank account was more special to her than me so I walked. She was extremly lovely and well endowed.

The thing to understand is your girl has seen a future with you and knows that if she keeps quiet about her past and you later find out it may ruin things. What you have there is a loyal babe that has placed herself at your feet. Feel free to dump her and go and marry a virgin that will tear your life wide open.

Eh, RedCreme21, how far? You dey see my level so? And you never even enter universty.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by rex444(m): 3:00am On Oct 29, 2019
just give the love ,trust and support as a human , as gal U have feelings for and with time all her past may fade away ..... everything na time

4 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Bola146(f): 3:44am On Oct 29, 2019
rossovu:

Bros if she's changed, straight 100% and her love for you is real...forgive her past and keep her... if we check ourselves kpata kpata nobody innocent.

Exactly my point.. Thank God she said the truth

14 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Igetmyown247: 3:47am On Oct 29, 2019
rossovu:

Bros if she's changed, straight 100% and her love for you is real...forgive her past and keep her... if we check ourselves kpata kpata nobody innocent.

I agree.

4 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Burgerlomo: 3:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Forgive her past or let her go in peace. cool

4 Likes

Re: My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Lolz.... Smooth breakup tactics so you wouldn't seem like d villian... You don't deserve me, you deserve better cheesy

We done use this line wella that year.

41 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Spotted A Transgender In Ibadan (Photos) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.