Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,287 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him (18885 Views)

Prophet Odumeje's Music Performance In London (Photos, Video) / Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya (2) (3) (4)

Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Apeshy101(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
There were earlier reports that the Indonesian government was arresting and deporting Nigerians for allegedly spraying money during pastor Odumeje’s recent visit in Jakarta.

Pastor Odumeje, however, in the wake of the incident took to the official Facebook page of the church to debunk these rumours.

In the post sighted by News9naija, the controversial pastor claimed haters the trending pictures and videos were old pictures from others countries targeted at pulling him down.

He wrote” My Visit to #indonesia is a blessing to #thelionsfamily . Haters must talk for you to excel, they can go far to get old pictures and videos from another country to make sure they pull you down but ”ha amaro ka anyi si kwado”. If you hate me…just look for a wall close to you and hit your head because I don’t have time for you. Remain blessed all the #lionsfamily .

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/10/28/haters-must-talk-prophet-odumeje-debunks-rumours-of-nigerians-being-deported/

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
My people them go dey follow Bishop
Them go follow Pope
Them go follow Imam
Them go go for London
Them go go for Rome
Them go go for Mecca
Them go carry all the money
Them go juba Bishop
Juba Pope
Juba Imam
Then them go start to yab themselves

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Apeshy101(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2019

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2019

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by CaptainMitch: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by vickydevoka(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by ursullalinda(f): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
This is not a man of God.....And he in no way represents the body of Christ.....nor can he be referred to as a Christian..... He is a true definition of end time prophets.....But this generation seeks for sighs and wonders... so pple like this will keep mocking Christianity

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by AK481(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
I like this man style

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by deolurexy1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Jesus just do and come quick

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Zombiekiller010: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Gee pastor

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by cbrezy(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hataz won't be able to bear this.

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by dykedarlyn(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
I’m sorry for people that still fall for this mans antics; such a joke

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by RenHub: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
May God help Christianity in Africa.

Are you a small shop owner?
Is the epileptic power supply from the national grid your greatest bane?

If yes, then contact us today via the below signature for highly efficient and durable solar plans to gain full Autonomy of upto 16hrs daily for your businesses and homes at an extremely reasonable cost.

Payment after delivery nationwide.

Check my siggy for more details and contacts
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by nerus419(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
Are these guy serving the almighty ?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by StrikeBack(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2019

The name odumeje sef na red flag

This man na WWE fan

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Flexherbal(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Let me focus on the herbs, I am mixing.

Men must satisfy their wives.

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by felong(m): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
u
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by stifej: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dear God, how did we end up with these motherfuckers masquerading as pastors? Christianity don suffer for naija

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Kizito2nv(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
It's his turn 5 years from now let's see if he can last that long

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Charmingrascal(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pas

Pass-tour

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Quote the Bible all you like, Religion is among the reason we cannot grow as a country! With all this churches eveywhere yet Witches and wizards till rampant lol. Please take a lot at the name of his church lol! The diff Btwn African and the rest of the world is simple! The rest of the world are fighting for economic growth, health care for all, equality for all! While Africans our primary goal is heaven and afterlife, we are only focused on Jesus and his return!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by Charmingrascal(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pas

Pass-tour

Pas

Pass-tour

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by NaijaHeadlines: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by otijah(m): 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Even a insane man would know when a story was cooked up to bring a good man down.

Odumeje (the lion)
Anu ke eji
Anu ku sidi, Janu Ke silasigi
Sedukeji imanda sanu ke sigasidi

The lion odogwu anyi ji eje ogu

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by deolurexy1(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
ultimate77:
and you think you are not stupid like this? I'm sure you will not even hear the trumpet.. You should shut up if you have nothing to day next time

You r foolish my race isn't yours if you are scared of the lords coming I guess its time for you to change your ways

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by sinbad042(m): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nwanne gba ha nkiti na ha amaro ka isi kwado maka chi.

Re: Prophet Odumeje Denies 80 Nigerians Were Deported From Indonesia Because Of Him by voltron14: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Mountain of Holy ghost intervention

Deliverance sef dey.

Corporate Affairs Commission don suffer.

Coronavirus: Anglican Church Stops Communion From One Cup / 3 Types Of Churchgoers / How Those Who Took Money From Jonathan Turned Against Him – Bishop Kukah