Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. (1258 Views)

Are Nurses Trained To Be Heartless And Arrogant / Covid-19: Tested Negative But Died A Day After: How Safe Are We, Nigerians? / Coou Teaching Hospital Amaku: Filled With Heartless Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Thermodynamics(m): 1:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Why are we Nigerians so heartless and selfish and inconsiderate.
I've seen many cases where people create a topic about real life problems they're facing, I mean people that are in deep and extreme depression because of one problem or the other.

Most times these people have been to several places in the real world looking for solution only to be disappointed at the tail end.
They finally come to Nairaland in a bid to get some kind of hope and all people do here is just to make mockery of them and start blaming them and make jokes about their predicament.
Some even go as far as insulting them and telling them that they can go commit suicide if they want.

And you'll find that these kind of people are the ones that are always online and quickly jump into sensitive topics and flood the first few pages with heartless and mocking comments.

Why are we so wicked in this country?
Do you guys realize that the people behind those usernames are people as real as yourself, do you guys realize that these are people that are desperately in need of help.

It was this same attitude our forefathers possessed that made them sell their fellow black men to the whites as slaves.

Please please and please, the next time a person post a topic about an illness that is eating them up and how they want to commit suicide,
If you don't have anything meaningful to say
PLEASE KEEP QUIET AND GIVE SPACE FOR THOSE THAT CAN CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY.

Don't rush in and tell everyone you are a black man by being so insensitive about their post.
God bless.

Here are two links to threads that perfectly describe what I am talking about.

https://www.nairaland.com/5497977/could-std-bad-immune-system#83541822

https://www.nairaland.com/5496622/lightened-skin-now-multiple-stretch

MODS, PLEASE BE KIND ENOUGH TO MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAGE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Litesanti(m): 1:35am On Oct 29, 2019
So true...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by blackpanthar: 1:45am On Oct 29, 2019
Thermodynamics:
I've seen many cases where people create a topic about real life problems they're facing, I mean people that are in deep and extreme depression because of one problem or the other.

Most times these people have been to several places in the real world looking for solution only to be disappointed at the tail end.
They finally come to Nairaland in a bid to get some kind of hope and all people do here is just to make mockery of them and start blaming them and make jokes about their predicament.
Some even go as far as insulting them and telling them that they can go commit suicide if they want.

And you'll find that these kind of people are the ones that are always online and quickly jump into sensitive topics and flood the first few pages with heartless and mocking comments.

Do you guys realize that the people behind those usernames are people as real as yourself, do you guys realize that these are people that are desperately in need of help.

It was this same attitude our forefathers possessed that made them sell their fellow black men to the whites as slaves.

Please please and please, the next time a person post a topic about an illness that is eating them up and how they want to commit suicide,

Don't rush in and tell everyone you are a black man by being so insensitive about their post.
God bless.

LOL... I really feel for soft hearted humane people like you o... but pls WAKE UP.

WAKE UP and know that NOT MANY CARE
WAKE UP and realize THAT many of those who come online to state problems usually ask for money ARE SCAMS
WAKE UP and learn that LIFE IS HARD FOR MANY HERE so they simply and UNJUSTLY take out their frustrations on anyone who opens up.

its a HARD COUNTRY.... many are frustrated but come here to find some reason to keep it together.

EVEN on the road, if a person HAWKING falls into a gutter, the first REACTION is LAUGHTER then the next is usually TAKING A PICS OR VIDEO and after that only one or two people would offer to HELP...

TIMES have changed and I like your post because it shows you are one of the few who still has a love for humanity in him.
I wish such sections on NL are privatized like the DIARY SECTION. but I know your will NOT MAKE FRONT PAGE.

ONCE THIS THREAD DOES NOT MAKE FRONT PAGE, you may begin to also consider if the mods actually care.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Arthurity1(m): 1:59am On Oct 29, 2019
blackpanthar:

LOL... I really feel for soft hearted humane people like you o... but pls WAKE UP.

WAKE UP and realize THAT many of those who come online to state problems usually ask for money ARE SCAMS
WAKE UP and learn that LIFE IS HARD FOR MANY HERE so they simply and UNJUSTLY take out their frustrations on anyone who opens up.

its a HARD COUNTRY.... many are frustrated but come here to find some reason to keep it together.

EVEN on the road, if a person HAWKING falls into a gutter, the first REACTION is LAUGHTER then the next is usually TAKING A PICS OR VIDEO and after that only one or two people would offer to HELP...

TIMES have changed and I like your post because it shows you are one of the few who still has a love for humanity in him.
I wish such sections on NL are privatized like the DIARY SECTION. but I know your will NOT MAKE FRONT PAGE.

ONCE THIS THREAD DOES NOT MAKE FRONT PAGE, you may begin to also consider if the mods actually care.
Just don't give the excuse of "life is hard, that is why they are like that" so you mean to tell me that life robbed them of their common sense as well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by ekesoft(m): 2:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Thermodynamics:

God bless.

Damn true... But remember everyone reacts differently to same issue..
Babaalata:

Very true. The site is filled with kids with internet and frustrated adults who are looking on who to vent their frustrations on.
Another contributor is the fact that the forum is faceless, so some people believe they can say anything n walk free

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Babaalata: 3:47am On Oct 29, 2019
blackpanthar:

Very true. The site is filled with kids with internet and frustrated adults who are looking on who to vent their frustrations on.
Another contributor is the fact that the forum is faceless, so some people believe they can say anything n walk free

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Babaalata: 5:01am On Oct 29, 2019
ekesoft:
Damn true... But remember everyone reacts differently to same issue..

Some people derive joy in cyberbullying, no doubt.
It's a forum, you're not expected to share the same views all the time but some people would rather attack the messenger instead of the message

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Thermodynamics(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2019
blackpanthar:

Well, first of all I'm not Soft hearted, not at all, people who know me personally can testify.

" its a HARD COUNTRY.... many are frustrated but come here to find some reason to keep it together "

So, the way to keep it together is by making someone else frustrated? is that what you're saying?

As for people who create threads asking for money, if you want to do your own check and find out if that person is a scammer or not, you can, you can invite to person over and do your own background check if you really want to help.

You see Nigerians giving the likes of BBN Mercy and Tacha millions for doing nothing, while there are tons of people all around them who really need that money, there are children around them who are out of school because of money. Misplaced priority.

You said most Nigerians are frustrated that's why they dish out insult to people who needs help, but I can tell you, that is not frustration, it's WICKEDNESS.
In the western world there are also frustrated people but you don't find them behaving like this.
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by bummyla(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
You are also guilty of this! You now see how much it hurts!

Thermodynamics:

God bless.

Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Healthyway15: 11:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Babaalata:

Some people derive joy in cyberbullying, no doubt.
It's a forum, you're not expected to share the same views all the time but some people would rather attack the messenger instead of the message

You're on point
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Thermodynamics(m): 12:30am On Jan 03, 2020
bummyla:

You are also guilty of this! You now see how much it hurts!

Oga, I'm talking about people with health issues or people who are going through difficult times in life, not people who create useless and annoying topics.
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by bummyla(m): 12:35am On Jan 03, 2020
Na You call they useless and annoying topics! without those useless and annoying topics on nairaland, you would not have had opportunities to run to this site for help and suggestions in times of need!

Thermodynamics:

Oga, I'm talking about people with health issues or people who are going through difficult times in life, not people who create useless and annoying topics.
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Thermodynamics(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2020
bummyla:

Na You call they useless and annoying topics! without those useless and annoying topics on nairaland, you would not have had opportunities to run to this site for help and suggestions in times of need!

You mean, without topics like "Few Hard Lessons I Have Learnt About Love"
if that is what you're saying, it doesn't make sense.
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by bummyla(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Who Made You The Judge And The Jury Here! Cyber Bully! So Something Touches Your Pussy Nigga heart!

Thermodynamics:

You mean, without topics like "Few Hard Lessons I Have Learnt About Love"
if that is what you're saying, it doesn't make sense.
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Babaalata: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Healthyway15 post=85451457]

You're on point [/quote

Thanks bro. A lot of people are frustrated o
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Thermodynamics(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
bummyla:
Who Made You The Judge And The Jury Here! Cyber Bully! So Something Touches Your Pussy Nigga heart!

Using my own words, your are not creative man, you nor Sabi talk, you nor get lyrics for mouth.

Cyber Bully?
I never even insult you yet, but you de tempt me.
Better thank God say I don change.
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by bummyla(m): 12:47am On Jan 04, 2020
Cyber Lyrical Being! Thank GOD You Have Changed Oooo! Guy wey sabi talk! Pinkin wey get lyrics for sore mouth! Fly Away To The Bush!

Thermodynamics:

Using my own words, your are not creative man, you nor Sabi talk, you nor get lyrics for mouth.

Cyber Bully?
I never even insult you yet, but you de tempt me.
Better thank God say I don change.
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Thermodynamics(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by bummyla(m): 3:59am On Jan 05, 2020
Hello My Good Friend! Ask your ENT doctor, if your are qualified for BAWO surgery, if you still having Chronic Rhinosinusitis You can google it up!

Had mine in year 2000. Since then it is history! Had another in 2017 when I had tonsillectomy. Its a simple surgery where they chip off some of your nasal bones to widen it, the holes in your nose are small that's why they easily block and leads to constant dripping from the nose.

let me know what your doctor thinks! Bye

Thermodynamics:
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by nazzyon(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Nairaland admins need to look into dealing with cyberbullies

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by edoairways: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
nazzyon:
Nairaland admins need to look into dealing with cyberbullies
They enjoy it because it attract traffic
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by Thermodynamics(m): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
bummyla:
Hello My Good Friend! Ask your ENT doctor, if your are qualified for BAWO surgery, if you still having Chronic Rhinosinusitis You can google it up!

Had mine in year 2000. Since then it is history! Had another in 2017 when I had tonsillectomy. Its a simple surgery where they chip off some of your nasal bones to widen it, the holes in your nose are small that's why they easily block and leads to constant dripping from the nose.

let me know what your doctor thinks! Bye

I know about Bawo and I've done that already.
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by bummyla(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Thank GOD!

Thermodynamics:

I know about Bawo and I've done that already.
Re: Why Are We Nigerians So Heartless. by mafiano1986: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nairaland is a joke, i dont even take it serious, some of them are so daft! All they talk is shitt, its like their mouth anus is cinnected to their mouth. Bunch of fukking clowns.

(1) (Reply)

Ulcer Natural Solution / Hd Vision Glasses / Genotype Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.