Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

]grasscutter Is One Of The Animal That Is Extremely Suitable For Commercial Rear - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ]grasscutter Is One Of The Animal That Is Extremely Suitable For Commercial Rear (238 Views)

This Is Bush Rat, Alligator, Grasscutter, Rabbit And Reptile TRAP / See The Animal I Killed On A Camping Trip / My Pet Project: Is It Economically Feasible To Rear Local Chickens Commercially? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

]grasscutter Is One Of The Animal That Is Extremely Suitable For Commercial Rear by Catfishbiod(m): 5:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Grasscutter is one of the animal that is extremely suitable for commercial rearing. If you are in the village and still complaining about money, you need to be brought out to the village square and be given 24 strokes of cane on a hot afternoon. Why? Because you’ve been allowing opportunities to pass you by all these years
You can join me WhatsApp 08068282830
I have colony of grasscutter for in large quantity ..

(1) (Reply)

Closed Land Borders: The Good Side / Fertilizer Granulator Machine Manufacturer / Catfish Fingerlings And Juveniles For Sale @N8 In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.