Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Make Money Online - Free Class. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money Online - Free Class. (17721 Views)

Free Class - How To Make Money Online In This Lockdown / The Cheapest, Simplest And Easiest Way To Make Money Online (free PDF Report) / How I make $299 - $599 daily online (Free Training) By Penguin Resource (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 12:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
siverspooon:

I don't understand how this Pinterest works sir

Pinterest simply put enables you to pass information using images or short videos known as pins.
As the name implies, pin your interest. U're encouraged to pin your interests.

The more you pin your interests the more other people see what you are doing and possibly will want to be part of it.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hope you guys are enjoying the lockdown.

I am currently doing something great on the other side that you can benefit from.
It's a class that simplifies the whole process of making money online either
as an affiliate or if you are into selling your own products.
And if you don't have any ideas, you can be a part of the class.

If you are interested chat me up.
It's not a free class but it's dirt cheap.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by festilla: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks op. Which 3rd party company can you recommend?
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2020
DikeDiMighty:
Good job here.
I tried opening an iPage account today,but it was suspended and pending reveiw. Is that normal?.

Have ipage finally opened your account?
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nice posting here today.
The world is experiencing a lockdown at the moment as a result of COVID-19
but it has not stopped money from been made Online.

Incidentally, traffic has soared in many sources such as social media such as Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc.
and this has brought in good money for affiliates that knows their onions.

Is there a better time to earn online? Yes, the best time is Now.

Recently, Amazon cut down commissions for affiliates making it bad business for affiliates that were doing well
on Amazon. Who cares? I don't because there are alternatives to amazon that pays good commissions even though
one may bother about conversions because amazon is hugely popular.

I have an excuse for that, the world is in lockdown so shipping of physical items may well not be as it
used to be.

So I am not doing anything about physical products as the ones I have done previously are earning
me something.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
So where is the money? what is working now?

Selling of digital products whether they are yours or affiliate products I am talking about Products that can not be shipped. These
are products that are selling now and you can start something about immediately.

I like things easy and most of my affiliate promotions from setting up to finish are not usually more than 15 minutes. And the results have been
good.

There is no day I don't promote an offer and in most cases, I don't use a website. I do more of paid traffic because it brings in more money but
I never neglected the free traffic sources, this is because it brings out the beauty of making money through internet marketing.

And of most of the traffic sources I teach here are free traffic sources and I teach about many other free traffic sources in my membership arena.

I am going to show you today what is working and I believe if you take action you will get results.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 4:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
First you will need open an account with payooner to receive your payments
Next open an account with clickbank, on this i will advice you to tell someone you know that lives in a country that is listed with clickbank or contact me

Next is to find products to offer.
Here's a simple trick I want to show you here.

While it is common to look out for products that have a high gravity, we are going to be looking out for products with low gravity but are excellent products.

For business, if you are to run ads for such products you will spend low to bid for keywords because the competition is damn very low.

For this class, one product that fits into what I am talking about can be found when you type bad breath into the Clickbank marketplace search query.
The first product that pops up is bad breath forever that comes with a commission of $23.08 an and gravity of 13.17

Get your affiliate link and short link with a link shortener and save on a notepad.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 4:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
For free traffic, there are quite a number of free traffic sources that can be used. For this exercise, we shall be using quora.
In the google search engine, just type Quora: bad breath. In the results, click on search tools and from the drop-down selection in the last 1 month.

Open any of the pages that appeal to you.
If a question was asked, get a top reply by doing good research and filing away in your notepad
In many cases, a question must have asked and there are hundreds of replies. If you post your reply, it's most likely your reply will not be noticed but
those that appear in the first ten responses have higher read. Go through the top responses, and reply to a response that has good attention. In your reply,
you can drop a super tip that you must have researched from google and include the link to your landing page (as quora frown on direct affiliate links).

Submit your reply.

Rinse and repeat for other products and I can assure you that you will make the dough and with this and other free traffic sources you can earn
Earn $200+ weekly from Affiliate Marketing.

That will be all for now.

Over to You- You can take steps on what I have just shown you and in less than 20 minutes, you are through.. And your little effort can generate a
lot of commissions for not long from now.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
On Wednesday 22nd April I am having a class, I am teaching how you can earn even more without cash and website using absolutely free traffic
to earn affiliate commissions.

Here's what you will learn

1. Type of products that converts easily now.

2. Three huge traffic sources that you can use to promote your affiliate products.

3. How to get free landing pages without building websites.

4. What you should be writing for your promotions that can easily convert so that your promotions will not be flagged as spam.

5. What you need to do to make it big as an affiliate marketer.

I can guarantee you that you won't spend 15 minutes setting up your new online business...
The setup is very simple and less time-consuming.

Fee - N1K

If you want to be part of it kindly contact me.

See you there.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by Lorenzop: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
It can only get worse, the question is what are you doing to earn income from home. The truth is... things aren't gonna remain the same after the pandemic, people are gonna loose their jobs. In the US alone,over 22 million people have filled for unemployment status. Think about it

Join us as we continue to earn money from the internet, it's sad today that a lot of people still wallow in poverty. Come join me to make profit using our proven binar.y strategy. You trade yourself using our signals. Search on telegram for
Bang The Options

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by hustlelegit(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
infogenius:
First you will need open an account with payooner to receive your payments
Next open an account with clickbank, on this i will advice you to tell someone you know that lives in a country that is listed with clickbank or contact me

Next is to find products to offer.
Here's a simple trick I want to show you here.

While it is common to look out for products that have a high gravity, we are going to be looking out for products with low gravity but are excellent products.

For business, if you are to run ads for such products you will spend low to bid for keywords because the competition is damn very low.

For this class, one product that fits into what I am talking about can be found when you type bad breath into the Clickbank marketplace search query.
The first product that pops up is bad breath forever that comes with a commission of $23.08 an and gravity of 13.17

Get your affiliate link and short link with a link shortener and save on a notepad.

Bro I really need clickbank account, I was just banned
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by hustlelegit(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
infogenius:

Yes, u can. But of course not the direct route. You will need to use a VPN to do that.

I also noticed that Nigeria has been listed in the countries Clickbank wants to work with.
It's not in motion though as Nigerians can't register directly.

But I have a feeling that the doors will be open to Nigerians again very soon.

I was blocked even with vpn
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by alsudaes1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
infogenius:
On Wednesday 22nd April I am having a class, I am teaching how you can earn even more without cash and website using absolutely free traffic

2. Three huge traffic sources that you can use to promote your affiliate products.

4. What you should be writing for your promotions that can easily convert so that your promotions will not be flagged as spam.

I can guarantee you that you won't spend 15 minutes setting up your new online business...

Fee - N1K

See you there.

Please, how far about this? Seeing this now
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
alsudaes1:

Please, how far about this?

I had the class today, it was awesome.
Another is on the way by Saturday, if you want to be part of it, you can key in now.
Just chat me up.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
hustlelegit:

I was blocked even with vpn

Ok, if you really want to open one, I can recommend someone to help do that but he will do it for a fee.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
hustlelegit:

Bro I really need clickbank account, I was just banned

I am sorry about that.When and how?
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by festilla: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
infogenius:

Fee - N1K

See you there.

Get your payoneer account with this link https://tinyurl dot com/rxfbpgx
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by alsudaes1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
infogenius:

I had the class today, it was awesome.
Another is on the way by Saturday, if you want to be part of it, you can key in now.
Just chat me up.
Okay, thanks
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by hustlelegit(m): 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
infogenius:

I am sorry about that.When and how?

Today
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by hustlelegit(m): 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
infogenius:

Ok, if you really want to open one, I can recommend someone to help do that but he will do it for a fee.

How much will he charge, and I hope it won't be banned later, cos my money dey inside the account dem ban
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2020
hustlelegit:

How much will he charge, and I hope it won't be banned later, cos my money dey inside the account dem ban

3K I think, but not more

Y u no withdraw your money?

The only way to stay safe is to stop opening your account with Nigeria IP every time.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2020
“If I have seen further than others, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” — Isaac Newton

Good morning House.
I want to share something exciting here this morning.

It's literally so easy to start any business online these days without your website.
Even though having your own website is good, it also has its disadvantages.

One of such is that you do so much work to have some of your webpages on google first page especially
if you are in popular markets or niches. It may take years of hard work to get
to the first page for certain money keywords.
I have been through this and I know exactly what I am saying.

But as an affiliate, you can easily find your offer on google's first page if you can
align with sites that have a good standing with google. Sites that provide great content.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 8:12am On Apr 23, 2020
One of those sites I will show you today.

Another thing is that I literally don't work my ass off as I would do if I were to work
on my own site.

I do a lot of copying and pasting and this makes me spend less time every day on the
campaigns I work on.

For free promotions, copy and paste
For paid promotion copy and paste

And the results show.

Why copy and paste?

For Free Traffic
It saves me a hell of time testing for what works. I simply look for what is working
copy and paste and get results that I am happy with.

Don't get me wrong, when I copy articles, I give credit to the authors. The articles only
help me warm up readers to my affiliate offers.

For Paid Traffic
Advertisers spend a lot of dough testing which advert works and those that don't and when they finally get one that works
they bleed dough out of those lines until they have no dough bleed (when they stop working).

Those guys have done a lot of work for me, so I literally look for ads that are working. I model them or even copy
these ads and use them for my campaigns.

And the results have been WOW!

I call this stress free results.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 8:35am On Apr 23, 2020
Back to today's feature.

There are several sites that have a good standing with google today just like
ezine articles way back 10 yrs ago.

One of such sites is daily motion.
It has a chunk load of visitors monthly, last month visitors was 237.17m.

Huge.

All you need is to get an affiliate product that is converting well from Clickbank,
go to its affiliate resource page, get the video provided or download the video sales page

Get your affiliate link.

Open an account with daily motion, title with your money keywords, upload your video,
tag and slap your affiliate link in the description.
Click submit.

It's a matter of time and your video will be viewed by hundreds of thousands of people
on daily motion and from google and you know what it will translate to. Sales and commissions.

Over to You- It has taken me well over 3o minutes to put this on Nairaland. This might be the biggest
work I will be doing today on my system. But I would have promoted 3 products with an average commission of
$35 within this time frame.
What am I saying, you have nothing to lose, no time to waste. You can spend just 30 minutes or less of your day
promoting affiliate products or your own products to the right traffic and earn good commissions.

N.B- I didn't copy and paste this grin grin grin

Do something today.

2 Likes

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 8:49am On Apr 23, 2020
On Saturday 25th April, I am having another class captioned
Zero To Hero ( Season 2)

I am teaching how you can earn even more without cash and website using
absolutely free traffic to earn affiliate commissions.

2. Three huge traffic sources that you can use to promote your affiliate products and earn commissions.

3. How to get free landing pages without building websites because of these sources don't accept affiliate links

And you won't need more than 15 minutes any other day for your business.

The setup is pretty simple and less time-consuming.

And I have a huge bonus for you.

I will show how you can spend less than 20 minutes
to set up your own digital business here in Nigeria
and how you can tap into free traffic without money
or website and get sales.

Fee - N1K

See you there.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2020
Good Day everyone here.

I am glad to post some timely information here.

While affiliate marketing is quite lucrative if you are selling
products or services, it gives room for flexibility.

Here's what I mean by flexibility, I can promote several products
across different niches that I didn't create.

For example, I can market, health and fitness products, spirituality products, sports, business products
without knowing anything about the markets.

I want to discuss a bit about another incredible traffic source today.

1 Like

Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2020
FaceBook Groups.

This is an incredible traffic source for affiliate products or your products.

There are Facebook groups on virtually any market.

All you need is to join.
Here's what to look out before you join.

1. The number of members in the group, the higher the better. I gun for groups with 500k and above
But with hindsight even a group with over 50k with good engagement is cool.

2. This is important, the group must have good engagement. I will not join a group that 3m people but
on 10 posts a day. I'd rather join a group with 30 k people that has over 300 posts a day.

3. Ensure to observe if the group is a spammy group.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2020
Here's what you can benefit from Facebook groups.

1. You can easily get problem ideas. This means you can easily get
the problems people are searching for solutions to.
This can help you come with a product idea maybe a free ebook, video or whatever that
you can use as a lead magnet.

2. You can easily become an expert if you are knowledgable about certain topics in the market.
Your contributions make people to easily trust you and confide in you. These people if you handle them well
will turn out to be customers.

3. You can easily see what others are offering. It is important that what you want to offer must be better and
affordable than what others are offering.

Just to mention a few
Let's move on
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2020
How to profit from Facebook groups

1. Make sure you don't spam. It gives you a bad reputation and no one will like to do business with you.

2. Make you don't go into unnecessary arguments.

3. Make sure before you answer any question, you have a good and uncommon answer. You can google for answers to questions asked in the group.

4. Don' post links until you have made at least 30 reasonable posts. If you are to post affiliate links as recommendations, make sure that
your links are cloaked in a landing page.

5. You can even build your email list for free from these groups by simple attaching an email form on your landing page.
These are people you want to keep in touch with and offer affiliate products to.

6. You can run paid ads if you have some money. The ads can make you sell a lot of your offers.
But people will look at your contribution before buying from you. That is why it is important that you behave properly in the group.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2020
Over to You - Sign up in a well engaged Facebook Group Today and begin to make meaningful contributions and offer your
products.

Do something today.

More information coming your way.
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by Goodluck418: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mr Infogenius, I would like to learn how to earn with clinkbank.

How do I contact you.

This is my e-mail:- lancerpaul92@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Online - Free Class. by infogenius(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Goodluck418:
Mr Infogenius, I would like to learn how to earn with clinkbank.

How do I contact you.

This is my e-mail:- lancerpaul92@gmail.com

Contact me on Whatsapp 0803 616 9013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

CBN Probes Naira Depreciation In Parallel Market / We Have Disbursed Over ₦117 Billion Loans Since Inception – Fairmoney / Nigeria Stock Market Becomes World’s Best, Beats Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.