Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Three - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three (3090 Views)

'Go And Surrender' - Nigerians Tell Melaye As He Shares Video Of Attack On Him / 'Declare Zamfara State Of Emergency' - Nigerians Tell Buhari On Twitter / Despite Your Lies, Nigerians Still Prefer Buhari, Shittu Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three by Litmus: 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
nijabazaar:
This is how a Philadelphian friend described Nigeria to me...

Nothing was colorful and nothing was picturesque and nothing was quaint; all was black grimy wretchedness and foul stinking misery.

No one had expected that crime and violence, destitution and horribly degrading poverty would stare back at them with grinning toothless mouths and infernal gleaming eyes, like fantastical medieval emblems. The suppression of vice in a place where vice seemed the very foundation of life.

I had nearly fainted from the effluvia of the streets alone.

Lol, narrative car crash, e be like say you friend dey suffer from the Philadelphia experiment. grin Kid, one day you’ll look back and howl in embracement.
Re: Three by KraticKratus: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
babasolution:

people dey make bastard money,dey there they dull.Nigeria no get una time

Another lie.
Re: Three by nijabazaar: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Litmus:

Lol, narrative car crash, e be like say you friend dey suffer from the Philadelphia experiment. grin Kid, one day you’ll look back and howl in embracement.
Lets just pretend i didnt taste the inherent insult in yoir quote...
But...
So Youve heard about the Philadelphia experiment? This is the first time i am seeing anyone talk about it. Do you believe in ETs and the such?
Re: Three by Philadelphia: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
nijabazaar:

Lets just pretend i didnt taste the inherent insult in yoir quote...
But...
So Youve heard about the Philadelphia experiment? This is the first time i am seeing anyone talk about it. Do you believe in ETs and the such?

Why are you guys mentioning me naaa?
Re: Three by nijabazaar: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Philadelphia:

Why are you guys mentioning me naaa?

Oh, you are thr Pliladelphia
Re: Three by adekolaelect(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Banmeallday:

Yes you are big for nothing
ok ooo yet some Africa countries are crying for Nigeria closing her boarders

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Hope Uzodinma Bombs Wike, Says You’re Worse Than PDP / Nigerian Traders In China To Buy Goods Allegedly Getting Kicked ' Out of hotel' / French Magazine Charlie Hebdo Reprints Mohammed Caricatures 5 Years After Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.