Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? (84100 Views)

What Is Ur Definition Of Honeymoon / Whats The Importance Of Honeymoon? / What's The Essence Of Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
this is the period where the man first meet with the wife for hot nabbing (sex) after wedding but now adays honeymoon no dey sweet again cos before d wedding d man don fire her tire

this guy u dey crase, shei, hahahahhahahhahhha, if i ge sacked cos of laughing, i know ur address
Re: What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? by MrsChima1(f): 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
Many people Bleep before they get married so honeymoon isn't about fucking.
Re: What Is The Meaning And Purpose Of Honeymoon? by MaziEludo: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2011
Everybody can't be d same. I taught we all should know that by now.

One man's chicken meat is another man's kpomo poison, tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / Gifted Harmony Billy Weds Chinese Girlfriend, Xinyi Lv (Photos) / Man Caught His Wife With Another Man In His Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.