Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,381,671 members, 5,312,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 at 09:45 PM

ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. (1374 Views)

BMW Trolls Mercedes On Halloween, Dresses AMG E53 Up To Look Like BMW M5 / Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 / With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Smartchoiice: 8:16pm On Oct 29
Freshvine stop hiding numbers to call me. (If it's you).. I won't pick. Send text.

8 Likes

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by freshvine(f): 8:38pm On Oct 29
Smartchoiice:
The truth is if you are so interested in me you should have just asked or send a PM. Not create a thread...a full thread kwanu about me..... Haiboo....

What a circus clown we have here. I like your sarcasm though.
Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Smartchoiice: 9:13pm On Oct 29
freshvine:

What a circus clown we have here. I like your sarcasm though.
getting boring, now run along girlie

6 Likes

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Abortedfetus(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29
Shut it both of you.
Freshvine is making a mistake of wife husbandry to her husband,thereby bringing him to public ridicule that he can not control his wife.
Was he the one that registered u on nairaland?
Did he send you to start exchanging words with faceless people on SM.
There are lots of very important people on nairaland that are here for d fun of it.
I can tell u dat Abba kyari has a moniker here,so also some top security officer of the country.
Smartchoice na big man on little dual personality syndrome.
He is eccentric.
I don't think your lawyer or husband will be able to do much to him.
angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Smartchoiice: 9:39pm On Oct 29
Abortedfetus:
Shut it.
Freshvine is making a mistake of wife husbandry to her husband,thereby bringing him to public ridicule that he can not control his wife.
There are [b]lots of very important people on nairaland [/b]that are here for d fun of it
Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Smartchoiice: 9:40pm On Oct 29
Abortedfetus:
Shut it.
There are lots of very important people on nairaland that are here for d fun of it.
I can tell u dat Abba kyari has a moniker here,so also some top security officer of the country.
Smartchoice na big man on little dual personality syndrome.
He is eccentric.

I don't think your lawyer or husband will be able to do much to him.
angry

girl needs attention obviously ...... but man got no time evidently ......

6 Likes

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by radautoworks: 11:32pm On Oct 29
"I'll pretend I didn't read your rants. Desist from lifting my posts to promote whatever clandestine motives you have. If my intuition serves me right, juvenile delinquency is your personality on display here therefore in magnanimity I am excusing your ignorance.

Should this cerebral malady continues, I'll have no option than to exercise maximum authority. Please I've given you the audience you crave for, do not make it a regrettable one."

With all my degrees repete na so I dey read this post

4 Likes

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by radautoworks: 12:08am On Oct 30
This is a great read and I think a lot of people on NL need to read it

https://theoatmeal.com/comics/believe

2 Likes

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by boldx(m): 7:45am On Oct 30
Freshvine, this drama is so unnecessary. You are also guilty of hate speech against a particular tribe. Smartchoice has a good case too.

Please both of you should stop all this noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Smartchoiice: 8:19am On Oct 30
boldx:
Freshvine, this drama is so unnecessary. You are also guilty of hate speech against a particular tribe. Smartchoice has a good case too.

Please both of you should stop all this noise.
Really? She must be desperate for my attention I guess
Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by MrFinbarr(m): 8:53am On Oct 30
Smartchoiice:

Really? She must be desperate for my attention I guess

Oga, you talk too much.

Chill small na... haba. See as you dey follow woman rant. Like Gazzuzz said, be the bigger man and walk away.

1 Like

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Smartchoiice: 9:01am On Oct 30
MrFinbarr:

Oga, you talk too much.

Chill small na... haba. See as you dey follow woman rant. Like Gazzuzz said, be the bigger man and walk away.
Hmmmmm do I? Well you won't understand that woman
Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by MrFinbarr(m): 9:05am On Oct 30
Smartchoiice:
Hmmmmm do I? Well you won't understand that woman
Let Go!!!
Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by mammanbawa: 9:06am On Oct 30
radautoworks:
"I'll pretend I didn't read your rants. Desist from lifting my posts to promote whatever clandestine motives you have. If my intuition serves me right, juvenile delinquency is your personality on display here therefore in magnanimity I am excusing your ignorance.

Should this cerebral malady continues, I'll have no option than to exercise maximum authority. Please I've given you the audience you crave for, do not make it a regrettable one."

With all my degrees repete na so I dey read this post
I swear
See as English dey fly anyhow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by foolbuster: 5:11pm On Oct 30
Freshvine this is what happens if you spend too much time here. No matter your level of maturity at a time it gets to you and you wrestle in the mud to the amusement of peeps here. It has happened to gazzuzz, na God save am reset him brain on time. It has happened to even the cool radautoworks and so many other matured people here. Take some time off this place honestly its toxic. But smartchoice you sef you be character ooo. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30
foolbuster:
Freshvine this is what happens if you spend too much time here. No matter your level of maturity at a time it gets to you and you wrestle in the mud to the amusement of peeps here. It has happened to gazzuzz, na God save am reset him brain on time. It has happened to even the cool radautoworks and so many other matured people here. Take some time off this place honestly its toxic. But smartchoice you sef you be character ooo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by pacino26(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30
foolbuster:

The thin line between the sane ones and the maniacs in NL no big. Just like this and you're throwing tantrums with a child probably using Itel. My brother na heaven save oga Gazzuzz no be lie.

1 Like

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Smartchoiice: 10:30pm On Oct 30
pacino26:

The thin line between the sane ones and the maniacs in NL no big. Just like this and you're throwing tantrums with a child probably using Itel. My brother na heaven save oga Gazzuzz no be lie.
Receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by pacino26(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30
Smartchoiice:

Receive sense

Received, now take a warm bath, you deserve it after a hard day's work on NL. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Smartchoiice: 11:19pm On Oct 30
pacino26:

Received, now take a warm bath, you deserve it after a hard day's work on NL. cheesy
Is that freshvine?
Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Mayor555(m): 5:56am On Oct 31
He who seek equity must come forward with clean hands......
When you were bad mouthing tribes you didn't know bah? Lolsss

Lawyer this, husband that..

The truth is, where smartchoice dey, your lawyer o, your village people o, your husband o put together, una IQ na negative reading.....

I trust smartchoice to give you hot hot....then you'll learn to stop ranting on social media.

Nonsense and butt crack!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by idu1(m): 6:18am On Oct 31
Look at this one calling husband for an online banter grin

95% of women can't do anything without men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Eddee(m): 7:55am On Oct 31
idu1:

95% of women can't do anything without men.

Hasty generalisation.

She and Smartchoiice have had a go at each other, that's fair enough! There's no need to claim that 95 percent of women need validation from men to succeed, my mom and aunties are independent, strong willed women, who did for themselves what no man can do for them.

4 Likes

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by radautoworks: 7:56am On Oct 31
Smartchoiice:

Is that freshvine?

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by radautoworks: 7:57am On Oct 31
idu1:

95% of women can't do anything without men

Apparently you don't listen to James Brown

1 Like

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by diportivo: 8:23am On Oct 31
Eddee:

Hasty generalisation.

She and Smartchoiice have had a go at each other, that's fair enough! There's no need to claim that 95 percent of women need validation from men to succeed, my mom and aunties are independent, strong willed women, who did for themselves what no man can do for them.

you have time bro grin

1 Like

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Eddee(m): 8:25am On Oct 31
diportivo:

you have time bro grin

Na early mo mo grin

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by dannybrasky(m): 8:45am On Oct 31
Warrisgounonher?
Smartchoice and you no call me to this party!!
Retirement no good o ,But im still retired
grin grin grin grin

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by magicfingers009: 10:41am On Oct 31
If you live in glass houses, you don't throw stones.

I read the post with so much disgust waiting to slam Smartchoiice only for him to bring out different posts where you've shown high level tribalism on this forum. So what's the need of opening a thread to curtail a troll when you are also one?

Or was it another person commenting with your moniker?

If he trolls you, its because you drew first blood.

Seun, in the event both monikers decided not to embrace peace, please ban them so we can move forward.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Smartchoiice: 12:20pm On Oct 31
magicfingers009:
If you live in glass houses, you don't throw stones.

I read the post with so much disgust waiting to slam Smartchoiice only for him to bring out different posts where you've shown high level tribalism on this forum. So what's the need of opening a thread to curtail a troll when you are also one?

Or was it another person commenting with your moniker?

If he trolls you, its because you drew first blood.

Seun, in the event both monikers decided not to embrace peace, please ban them so we can move forward.
We love Peace

1 Like

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by Philadelphia: 12:21pm On Oct 31
GAZZUZZ:

Let's all embrace cyber peace, brother and sis.

Gazzuzz

Nah oyibo man hand be that na....

Find Naija man hand for cyberpeace picture....

Lol..

You no go see ma grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: ATTN: Seun; Curbing Trolls And Cyber Bullying...smartchoiice Scapegoat Exp'ment. by dannybrasky(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31
Philadelphia:

Gazzuzz

Nah oyibo man hand be that na....

Find Naija man hand for cyberpeace picture....

Lol..

You no go see ma grin grin grin grin
Na oyibo teach us English, we still dey follow der ways grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stolen Honda Accord FK 938 ABC In Abuja / Which Is Worse? No License Or Expired License / Should I Buy This Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.