Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Going To Obudu Cattle Ranch In Calabar - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Going To Obudu Cattle Ranch In Calabar (513 Views)

Bunch Of Plantain Spotted With 'Juju' Tied On It To Scare Off Thieves In Calabar / Ovonramwen Nogbaisi: The Oba Of Benin Conquered And Exiled To Calabar By British / Picture Of A Masquerade Pushing A Biker During Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going To Obudu Cattle Ranch In Calabar by Illustrious7: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2019
I’ve heard so much about Obudu Cattle Ranch in calabar and I want to visit there. But don’t know the cost of visiting there.

Please, people who have been there can share;
1. The cost - from gate fee > hotel accommodation > food and drinks
2. What to expect there
3. How to prepare for the trip (3 days)
4. General experience

Help a Nigerian tourist. Thank you!
Re: Going To Obudu Cattle Ranch In Calabar by Carmit(m): 10:40am On Oct 29, 2019
I'd love to know too!
Definitely heading there this holidays.
By the way, how's the atmosphere there during Christmas?
Re: Going To Obudu Cattle Ranch In Calabar by Elton01(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Located in OBUDU, 6 hour drive from calabar to Obudu and 1 hour drive to Obudu Cattle ranch..
Re: Going To Obudu Cattle Ranch In Calabar by 2special(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Going To Obudu Cattle Ranch In Calabar by 2special(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nkuwuwapụta Ụwa Nile Banyere Ikike Mmadụ Nwegasịrị / The Prolific Serial Killer That Drank And Bathed With Blood Of Virgins To Look Y / Bastards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.