Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 AM

NYSC Members & Girls Within Bonny Island Looking To Relax And Have Good Fun - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Members & Girls Within Bonny Island Looking To Relax And Have Good Fun (686 Views)

Need A Tangible Job At Bonny Island. / NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator / ‘Take Care Of NYSC Members’, Gov. Ajimobi Tells Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Members & Girls Within Bonny Island Looking To Relax And Have Good Fun by EmmaEdika: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2019
Bonny island gets boring very quickly.

I have been here for just 3 days already (NLNG quarters) and I can tell you that if you do not have friends or anybody you know around it will be painful. I am based in Lagos so I am used to a very fun lifestyle: going to lounges, clubs, beaches and malls with my friends.

People in bonny island are not that way though. If I go online to dating sites all I see is ruins girls and hookup girls.
No, I just want to meet normal girls and make friends. Girls that just want to have fun and relax and explore the island. Is that too much to ask sad

Anyways, if you are in bonny island guy or girl (preferably) and you want to chill, make a friend, connect and explore bonny island with me. Then send me an email on emmaedika2019@gmail.com I will love to meet you.

Please note I am in bonny island for only 3 weeks.

(1) (Reply)

2020 NYSC Batch ‘A’ Online Registration Date Announced / Nysc Discharged Certificate / Osun Redeployed Corp Members Have Not Been Paid February Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.