Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic (83843 Views)

Tinubu's Daughter-in-law Stuns In N1.1m Sandals (picture) / Davido Claims His Shoes Is $5000 Dollars (N1.8 Million) / Tonto Dikeh Stuns In N1,500 Dress (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by owowa145(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Paragon311:
Airtel head office cost 2B Naira annually in Banana Island. A full office complex.

I can't imagine a residential home cost that much though.

Our currency is doomed!
Exactly bro, it's d currency. Purchasing Power Parity is bad.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by donbachi(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isoduwa:

Ok that's why you get body odour
yes sir

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by dikeigbo2(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
leokid866:
And they say there is no money....ps those who are shouting Lagos is trash.....please which apartment in their father land cost billions in rent? They will now come and be shouting we own land in lagos....f*cking fools.

SHAME on you after 40years you are still living in your papa house

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by joepepsy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Is everything ok bro?
leokid866:
And they say there is no money....ps those who are shouting Lagos is trash.....please which apartment in their father land cost billions in rent? They will now come and be shouting we own land in lagos....f*cking fools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by sholay2011(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
What shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and lose his soul?
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by DCmonster: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
leokid866:
You sound so bitter kid! Relax and drink plenty of water always.

5 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Fake news. I'm not even sure theres a house that sells for $5m in Nigeria

guys why you dey write like these

there are apartment and houses worth that amount for sales problem is that the quality is not up to international standards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZe-SHOCz8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
sholay2011:
What shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

his generation will enjoy it, that is the profit
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Thegoodone13(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Not fake. Visit Sheraton hotel or NICON hotel in ABJ . A luxrus suite per year is more than that.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by ifymadu: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

I doubt people know what $5m is. How can an appartment rent be that expensive? I'm not sure they got the number right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Unrated900(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Chai

This mompha

Is a real criminal

Walking on broad day light

Only your net worth is the allocation of ogun state for 4 years

Chai

Chai

Chai

This guy is a real criminal

5 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by leokid866: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
DCmonster:
You sound so bitter kid! Relax and drink plenty of water always.

I'm not bitter just putting things in their place....now do you want to sit down or do you want carry fire for your head?
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by BlackPantherCri: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
festacman:
Why should a man KNOWINGLY engage in stealing other people's money and then STUPIDLY show it off more than Dangote who makes more money from his strings of successful businesses? Is it a spell or classic foolery?

What has Mompha gained by all those unnecessary vain lifestyle? May be it is a case of let me enjoy this money now as a free man because I will eventually end in up in jail, losing my freedom and the money.

Well there you go, Mompha. They gat you. It could get worse if FBI requests your extradition.

I think FBI extradition is better o. There is no watery beans in FBI custody.

The one he should fear gan gan is Dubai incarceration. I heard the jail is located underground in Sharjah desert

9 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by voltron14: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

i believe you but building quality is always bad here in Nigeria

Go to the website of the building then you'll know why.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by BlackPantherCri: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
fergieboy:

Actually the apartment is 18.2million per year

If this Mompha had laid low, come back to Nigeria and joined politics... Yes you imagined it too.

Governor of his state, do his 8-years, become a godfather in that state with absolute immunity from the law complete with Police protection.

He had no foresight.

Sharp guy. He no just get sense at all

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by voltron14: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
ifymadu:

I doubt people know what $5m is. How can an appartment rent be that expensive? I'm not sure they got the number right.

They got the cost right but got the terms wrong.

It is $5 million for outright purchase.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by AmazingELixir: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
leokid866:

undecided undecided undecided

Why are you referencing Lagos, why not your brown roofed home town ogbomosho...awon werey

4 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Paragon311:
Airtel head office cost 2B Naira annually in Banana Island. A full office complex.

I can't imagine a residential home cost that much though.

Our currency is doomed!

dude commercial office space is different from residential

there is no where in Nigeria where a residenetial property will be on rent for that amount, if it was for sales yes not rent

4 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Thegoodone13(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
ifymadu:

They said hotel
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Angelfrost(m): 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

See them, lazy Nigerian youths easily believe anything.. $5m to rent a flat annually in third world Nigeria? Do you know what is $5m?

You get time to reply... Nigerians can believe anything... No one is even asking for proof (a receipt of payment at the very least). Lol. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by EgusiShankly: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
BlackBovi:
Read below.

Laundered N33b: #EFCC arrests #Mompha’s Lebanese collaborator with charm in N1.8b per year Lagos suite
EFCC has arrested a Lebanese, Hamza Koudeih, alleged to be a collaborator of Ismaila Mustapha aka Mompha, who was recently arrested by the commission. .
Head of the EFCC’s Lagos zonal office, Mr. Mohammed Rabo, said Koudeih was arrested alongside two others whose nationalities are yet to be established following their alleged involvement in internet fraud and money laundering. .
“Hamza Koudeih was arrested over the weekend at the Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower, Victoria Island, Lagos, where he occupied one of the luxury suites. It cost about $5 million annually as rent to maintain the luxury suite.
EFCC operatives had a fierce battle arresting him because his apartment was fortified with triple reinforced fire proof door and close circuit television cameras,” said Rabo.
As usual, they must hype themselves to make look like they've done something extraordinary

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

Go to the website of the building then you'll know why.

dude, i have seen the video of many of their apartment

quality wise and services- zero

most of the properties are over hyped, in dubai, someone will buy quality luxury apartment for half that amount.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by safarigirl(f): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
The person I pity most is his poor wife and kids. Mompha was a fool, he's one of those useless men that abuse their wives and don't think them useful in anything they doing

I am sure he kept the woman in the dark, EFCC will seize everything, and the woman will be left with nothing because everything is in Mompha's name.

A man who engages in criminak activities should be sensible enough to secure his immediate family in case of emergency, but even crime is not for everybody. El Chapo is in prison, but his wife is still living the life on the outside, because he did not keep her away from his business.

6 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thegoodone13:
Not fake. Visit Sheraton hotel or NICON hotel in ABJ . A luxrus suite per year is more than that.

it is a lie, it is not up to

1 Like

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by leokid866: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
dikeigbo2:

SHAME on you after 40years you are still living in your papa house

Actually shame on you....26 years and I'm still living in my father's house cause I love to see my mama smile....I have a milli under the bed and 12 in the bank.....my brothers are around the corner with that I fire and you know they will run for me...you free to come read Script but I'm sure your ego will get in the way and you'll end up Lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by ifymadu: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

They got the cost right but got the terms wrong.

It is $5 million for outright purchase.

That makes sense then, can't be annual rent na. Outright purchase can be true

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Chiefochiefo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
globemoney:

Na poverty dey worry u. One room mentality shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by realstars: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Is this not vanity enough?
What can I say again.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
safarigirl:
The person I pity most is his poor wife and kids. Mompha was a fool, he's one of those useless men that abuse their wives and don't think them useful in anything they doing

I am sure he kept the woman in the dark, EFCC will seize everything, and the woman will be left with nothing because everything is in Mompha's name.

A man who engages in criminak activities should be sensible enough to secure his immediate family in case of emergency, but even crime is not for everybody. El Chapo is in prison, but his wife is still living the life on the outside, because he did not keep her away from his business.

madam, i hope you know what you are writing down, if she was in the business, she would be dead or in prison by now

his sons are in the business not his wife.

11 Likes

Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by omenka(m): 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dont knownwhy I'm finding it hard to believe theres an apartment anywhere in NIGERIA that costs up to a million dollars, let alone five, annually.

It is impossible.
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by leokid866: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided undecided

Why are you referencing Lagos, why not your brown roofed home town ogbomosho...awon werey

Sorry respect yourself... I'm a Lagos boy who worked his way from Osun our beauty that controls the Streams....and all along the way I'm sorry but I didn't see you or any from your house doing better....Osun told us to help you but the moment we knocked on the door your Father's decided to burn down the house and render you homeless....now you here trying to find shelter...still ignoring the flame your father put on your head....
Re: Mompha: Hamza Koudeih Was Arrested In N1.8 Billion Apartment At Eko Atlantic by voltron14: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

dude, i have seen the video of many of their apartment

quality wise and services- zero

most of the properties are over hyped, in dubai, someone will buy quality luxury apartment for half that amount.

Possibly.

But let's face it.

If you bought a place for 10 million dollars in Dubai, you are still a nobody.

With a 5 million dollar apartment in Eko Atlantic, na deals go dey come meet you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aleksandra Sadowska Dyed Her Eyeball Black, Now She Is About To Go Blind (Photo) / The Cause Of Moji Olaiya's Death / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.