Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Platform For Guys To Voice Out Their Mind On Ladies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platform For Guys To Voice Out Their Mind On Ladies (259 Views)

Nigerians Voice Out In Sympathy Over A Frail Photo Of Veteran Actor Olu Jacobs A / Guys, To Be Honest, I Think I Deserve To Be A MOD After My 404 Threads / What's The Perfect Height For Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Platform For Guys To Voice Out Their Mind On Ladies by whizpet: 12:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Voice Of Men (VOM) is designed to help guys and men to speak out through this platform.

Over the years, society has been configured to see men as a special breed, that gender of hummanity blessed with an immense dose of stoicism.

For this reason, to protect machismo, they(men) are not supposed to shed tears no matter what they are passing through.

Quite a number of men have been sexually molested when they were young by their aunties or female relatives.Some men have fallen in love with the wrong lady and in turn been defrauded of money or properties.

Men are humans too, they have had series of experiences in life, marriages and relationships but they barely speak out because of the society. We live in a patriarchal society that perculiarly associate grit with the male gender

Compared to those with of history of sexual abuse, young males who were sexually abused were five times more likely to cause teen pregnancy, three times more likely to have multiple sexual partners and two times more likely to have unprotected sex, according to the study published online and in the June print of the Journal of Adolescent Health.

This platform is for men to speak out and tell the world what they have passed through and passing through either in relationships, schools, offices, marriage and life as a whole.

Twitter: @voice_ofmen
IG: Voice_ofmen

Re: Platform For Guys To Voice Out Their Mind On Ladies by Godskid31: 9:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good evening, Great Entrepreneurs!✈�*

*We are now fully opened for business today����‍���‍��‍�*

*If you have any question or enquiry, please feel free to message me privately�☎*

*PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION CONTINUES THIS EVENING ��*

Remember you have just _2 months left_ in 2019. *2020 in a bit, how much have you make this year??
https:///I4PofPkKpKQ2agYfqh3t8t
Re: Platform For Guys To Voice Out Their Mind On Ladies by nlPoster: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Do you folks never get tired of women bashing?

Don't voice out your mind on ladies through this social media, contact whoever you feel did whatever you say happened, and let them know you are remembering the incident or incidents.

(1) (Reply)

ALTO Airdrop / Opportunity To Acquire Furniture Of Your Choice And Pay On Installments / Wife Of Policeman Killed In Balogun Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.