Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Email Marketing Can Rack In Hundreds Of Thousands In Days - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Email Marketing Can Rack In Hundreds Of Thousands In Days (244 Views)

Discover How A 19-year-old Boy Makes Hundreds Of Thousands With Graphics Design. / How Digital Marketing Can Grow Your Business In Nigeria (e-book) By Amechi Okoli / WHY Wait For Clients To Come And Pay Hundreds Of Thousands? Start Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Email Marketing Can Rack In Hundreds Of Thousands In Days by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
You may be wondering why I am always talking about building a mailing list.

In all your getting, get a mailing list.

Take a moment and go over your inbox again.

If you use Gmail check under promotions. You will find hundreds if not thousands of mails from brands trying to get your attention.

Many big brands understand that this attention thing doesn't work that much anymore so they don't even wait time nurturing, they sell while they nature.

And they are able to do that because they have a large mailing list.

Don't try the same thing.

If a brand with say 20k email addresses sends out a marketing campaign to all 20k emails addresses pitching a product of only 2k. Supposing 3k people respond (because response rate on mail is below average) and take the offer, how much will that be?

Let do the maths 3,000 x 2,000 = 6,000,000

Okay lets even say you have only 6k emails and 300 responses come for a 2k offer. How much will that be?

I leave that to you to calculate.

Focus on building a platform, focus on becoming influential but focus more on growing your list.

As a Digital Media Strategist, I help personal brands create landing pages that are optimization for conversion.

This Saturday and Sunday, I will be holding a WhatsApp training to teach some amazing individuals how to grow a personal brand, become influential and make money with your brand.