Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Which Is Better, MI A3 Or Infinix S4? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better, MI A3 Or Infinix S4? (3400 Views)

Redmi Note 8 pro Or Xiaomi Mi A3 Or Any Other Better One In The Price Range? / Xiaomi Mi A3 Unboxing, Review & Price. Mi A3 + GCAM Vs iPhone 11 Pro Camera / Xaiomi Mi A3 Or Samsung A30s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Better, MI A3 Or Infinix S4? by DlawTECHY(m): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2019
Youngsage:

Is the screen size really small?
Screen size is more than 6 inches... It's perfectly fitting for your hands

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better, MI A3 Or Infinix S4? by Default01: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2019
KngGezy:

Bro I didn't say it isn't dope. I only pointed out the issues users had raised. I also did the same for the S4. Mi A3 has a nice design,but the small screen,the complaints of it not being bright enough and the stock android is a turn off for me.Although this con doesn't make the S4 better than it. It best the S4 in having a better processor and onscreen fingerprint

Have you used Mi A3 if your answer is no then stop commenting on what you don't know bro.
The Phone is dope and what the hell. A 6 inch phone is not small. Bro people use android one because of its simplicity and if your are into security and constant update look no more. Please have a first hand experience on the device before you start saying what you don't know.
Everyone has what he/she is looking for in a Phone.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better, MI A3 Or Infinix S4? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Default01:

Have you used Mi A3 if your answer is no then stop commenting on what you don't know bro.
The Phone is dope and what the hell. A 6 inch phone is not small. Bro people use android one because of its simplicity and if your are into security and constant update look no more. Please have a first hand experience on the device before you start saying what you don't know.
Everyone has what he/she is looking for in a Phone.

Bro you shouldn't be too critical and too zealous.
To me Android one is a turn off
6. Inch is small
These are my opinions which I am entitled to. I don't need to use a phone before I can point out my dislikes and likes in that device
We are in jet age not in stone age.
For Gods sake in which century do you have to first use a device before you can point out the flaws in that device, 20th century?
Jeez
Re: Which Is Better, MI A3 Or Infinix S4? by DlawTECHY(m): 11:41am On Oct 31, 2019
KngGezy:

6. Inch is small
These are my opinions which I am entitled to. I don't need to use a phone before I can point out my dislikes and likes in that device
For Gods sake in which century do you have to first use a device before you can point out the flaws in that device, 20th century?
Jeez

Point out the flaws of IPhone 11 pro

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better, MI A3 Or Infinix S4? by Default01: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
KngGezy:

6. Inch is small
Jeez

Do you know what user experience is. Do you know why we watch reviews before we buy a phone. Its because those reviewers had first hand experience with those phones. Like you said its your personal opinion. But for me 6 inch is not Small but if you need to be carrying a laptop around a 15 inch phone will be coming your way soon cheesy smiley

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Better, MI A3 Or Infinix S4? by Mckandre(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
KngGezy:

6. Inch is small
Jeez
who cares about what u like or deslike? it ain't always about u, Give an honest review of the device based on experience nd scram not some random feeds from novice nd u run back here to drag opinions with people.

U aint too bright to know that nothing beats practical work in life, knowledge/wisdom is best acquired from practicalized aspect of things u see nd experience. I won't blame u for ur actions because from ur supposed profession, every ideology nd facts are gotten from manuscripts that re based on someone elses work nd ure taught to read nd abide by it whether its proved true or false. U should know ure encrouching into an unknown territory where pratical is the paramount of a gud scientist, tech reviews are derived from scientific approach of case study of a given specimen. What m i trying to say? Ur method of approach of things is not the same, thats the reason ure always in a heated controversial state with people because u lack the basic way that a scientist learn nd understand his environment which is through practical experience nd exploration. Do ve a nice day,cheers

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better, MI A3 Or Infinix S4? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
DlawTECHY:

Point out the flaws of IPhone 11 pro

You guys should stop attacking opposition especially me. Xiaomi isn't close to perfect. You should channel your energy towards other positive things. I have given the OP my advice which I can back up with quotes of users. If you have any to lend to him you can without fear or favor. I'm done here

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better, MI A3 Or Infinix S4? by DlawTECHY(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
KngGezy:

You guys should stop attacking opposition especially me. Xiaomi isn't close to perfect. You should channel your energy towards other positive things. I have given the OP my advice which I can back up with quotes of users. If you have any to lend to him you can without fear or favor. I'm done here

Lol... Boss I nor put any energy for your body o.... Can't I ask my oga question again
Re: Which Is Better, MI A3 Or Infinix S4? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
KngGezy:

na only NL yo sabi?
Why you no go quote YouTube videos and article links to back up ur point

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Months Used Infinix Hot 7 For Sale / What Is Experience With Itel P40 ? I Want To Buy / Check Whether Your Samsung Phone Is Cloned Or Original

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.