Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. (3532 Views)

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Video : Throwback : Seyi Makinde Making Jest Of Coronavirus At Ibadan PDP Rally / Ganduje: BBC Pidgin Makes Jest Of EFCC, Nigeria's Anti Corruption Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by christejames(m): 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
042 is not just a code but a way of life.

Please bad energies, steer clear of this thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by fineboynl(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
that anambra road is terrible

6 Likes

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by JusticeSeeker: 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Is this Amansea or where?
Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by BlackfireX: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
The anambra road is better than that Enugu fake road.....

3 Likes

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by bubu2019: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
a beg na amansi river be that?
Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by chansmokers: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
This is inyi-ufuma boundary.
Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by pchukwudi: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
Are you from Inyi?

chansmokers:
This is inyi-ufuma boundary.
Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by orion7: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
BlackfireX:
The anambra road is better than that Enugu fake road.....
lol shut up

6 Likes

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
christejames:
042 is not just a code but a way of life.

Please bad energies, steer clear of this thread

Obiano needs to erect a big wall here between anambra and Enugu as Trump did between America and Mexico.

We need it.
Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by johnkay1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by MetaPhysical: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Enugu is far ahead of Anambra.
Anambra is a glorified village. It should be collapsed back into Enugu...it cannot sustain as a State.

Look at road.... sad
If border road be like this I wonder what condition city roads are in.

Is this not Peter Obi State?

Any Onitsha bridge head tout that replies my post will taste my anger today angry

2 Likes

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Anambra is a glorified village. It should be collapsed back into Enugu...it cannot sustain as a State.

Look at road.... sad

Any Onitsha bridge head tout that replies my post will taste my anger today angry

Are you done or is there anything to add?

6 Likes

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by MetaPhysical: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Are you done or is there anything to add?

You always want to engage me but you are not adequate as an opponent. Small time now you go report to mods that i violate rule and they ban me. Abeg step aside, i dont want to be reported. grin
Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You always want to engage me but you are not adequate as an opponent. Small time now you go report to mods that i violate rule and they ban me. Abeg step aside, i dont want to be reported. grin

Are you done or is there any other thing?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by dprpikin: 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Look at road.... sad

Actually, Enugu State was carved out from old Anambra State.
Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by omenka(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nothing new here. Common situation across the country. Could be that there was a time the Anambra side was better than the other side until they fixed the other side seeing that it became totally impassable.

I'm sure another time will come when the Anambra side will be fixed again. Seeing that there are patches of asphalt on it, it probably once was good enough.

2 Likes

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by chansmokers: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
pchukwudi:
Are you from Inyi?

I am from orumba south. I use that route whenever I am travelling to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by deadkamalu: 6:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
Funny enough when i used that road during my project field work 2012 the anambra section was good and the enugu portion was bad. That is mamu river bridge overlooking inyi sandstone ridge

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by omenka(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
deadkamalu:
Funny enough when i used that road during my project field work 2012 the anambra section was good and the enugu portion was bad. That is mamu river bridge overlooking inyi sandstone ridge
This confirms what I wrote up there. Just a look at the picture and one could easily tell the story.

2 Likes

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by ZombieTERROR: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Useless thread

Only fools will comment on a useless thread

Meant to achieve one purpose... Disunity

If you want to call out the thieving politicians.. Do so...

1 Like

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by dignity33: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
I do not think the Op is igbo because no different between Anambra and Enugu beside Enugu was the capital of Anambra state. Stop causing division among igbos we are one.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by deadkamalu: 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
omenka:
This confirms what I wrote up there. Just a look at the picture and one could easily tell the story.
correct,massive illegal lumbering was going on at the forest reserve at that time and the trucks conveying the woods prefer moving through the enugu -abo ufuma section which is anambra. Even the sandstone excavators prefer plying the anambra route,i know that won't be the case presently.

4 Likes

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by nlPoster: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Enugu should fix the Anambra portion of the road?

The picture is somehow.
Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by Tobichimezie: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
This was a thread created specifically for Igbos to discuss about, yet we see the typical influx of jobless non-Igbo deadweights flooding here with their stupidity, Nairaland na real yeyeland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by Smoke55: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Obiano needs to erect a big wall here between anambra and Enugu as Trump did between America and Mexico.

We need it.
go and erect the wall nah! oloshi.
Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by Charmingrascal(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Push this to FP let Anambra Govt see it make shame catch them

Mr moderator

1 Like

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by YorubaNinja: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Two potor-potor states... grin

3 Likes

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by egopersonified(f): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hope there are no plans to close this border, cos na wetin dey rain now
Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by dokie: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
dprpikin:

In actual fact, the old Anambra state was renamed Enugu state, while a new Anambra state with its capital at Awka was created.

fineboynl:
that anambra road is terrible

The truth is that Sullivan rebuilt the old road from the boundry (Awka/Oji river) into Udi and then 4 corner. While Obiano rebuilt one lane of Enugu Onitsha expressroad from Awka backwards. Cant remember exactly were he started it from.

In terms of roads, i think Anambra state is slightly ahead of Enugu State. You will realize this if you go into the hinterlands of Anambra - well built roads with good drainage in deep villages.

Peter Obi did a lot on roads in Anambra. Sullivan did a very well too on roads, but he focused more on Enugu metropolis, though he built some strategic roads that have established him permanently in the hearts of those of us from Enugu state i.e. the road in this picture (because it came at a time when the Enugu Onitsha express road had completely collapsed), and the road from Nike to Opi Nsukka which has saved many lives owing to the terrible condition of the 9th mile -Obollo - Kogi express.

Truth be told, if this country had leaders like Sullivan and Peter Obi, leave matter we go go far.

To two guys are very untypical Nigerian politicians. Very dedicated to service, and they were never interested in making a show of it.

You will find any project which had a commissioning ceremony during the time of Sullivan. Once its ready, just go ahead and use the damn thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by MetaPhysical: 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2019
dprpikin:

Im glad it happened. Anambra was holding Enugu destiny back. Look at situation since the separation, Enugu has surpassed Anambra in every way. Enugu has proved itself sustainable.

Anambra is a dead weight on Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by AdolfHittler: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
Two potor-potor states... grin
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jest Time: Boundery Between Enugu And Anambra State. Just For Fun. by MetaPhysical: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Tobichimezie:
This was a thread created specifically for Igbos to discuss about, yet we see the typical influx of jobless non-Igbo deadweights flooding here with their stupidity, Nairaland na real yeyeland.

Onitsha bridge head tout spotted!!!
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Ojukwu Escaped From Biafra In 1970 From The Fire Power Of Nigeria Military / Ebonyi Emerges First In Southeast Among Best States In Economic Performance / Fulani Herdsmen Open Farm Gate, Graze Cows On Planted Crops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.