Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,886 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? (2445 Views)

Relocating To Lome Togo / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by MERCHANDISER: 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
This country don tire me...

Among these countries,where should i relocate to and what's the opportunities available there....business and job-wise

I have 200k savings
Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by psychologygh: 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
I plead with you to stay away from Ghana. Borders are closed and we don't want anymore Nigerians over here.Try Togo,it's a very cool place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by MERCHANDISER: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
psychologygh:
I plead with you to stay away from Ghana. Borders are closed and we don't want anymore Nigerians over here.Try Togo,it's a very cool place.
Alright...I would have opted for Ghana though

Togo has more opportunities than Ghana and Benin
Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by oluayebenz: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
None of those countries above is better......

Try Ivory coast

2 Likes

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by psychologygh: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Alright...I would have opted for Ghana though

Togo has more opportunities than Ghana and Benin
alright. And remember to close the door when you leave.Goodluck .Never consider Ghana.We have nothing and no opportunities for you.In fact Lagos alone is bigger and richer than Ghana.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by stagger: 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
psychologygh:
alright. And remember to close the door when you leave.Goodluck .Never consider Ghana.We have nothing and no opportunities for you.In fact Lagos alone is bigger and richer than Ghana.

For once you are right. How do people survive paying 1 cedi for an egg, when in Nigeria an egg is less than 50 pesewas?

3 Likes

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by stagger: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
This country don tire me...

Among these countries,where should i relocate to and what's the opportunities available there....business and job-wise

I have 200k savings

Stay away from Ghana. Apart from constant electricity, the country has nothing to offer you. Try Benin.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by psychologygh: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
stagger:

For once you are right. How do people survive paying 1 cedi for an egg, when in Nigeria an egg is less than 50 pesewas?
yes,that's why we want you people to leave our country so that we can sleep in peace. Carry your rich lives out of our country. Egg can be bought for 2 cedis buh at least we're not complaining and cursing. In fact Ghana is the most poorest country in Africa. We like it like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by psychologygh: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
stagger:

Stay away from Ghana. Apart from constant electricity, the country has nothing to offer you. Try Benin.
in fact apart from 24/7 electricity and very good educational system and very good roads and free health care insurance nationwide and the most peaceful and safest country in West Africa and a market of 30 million people which is the second largest economy and market in West Africa and constant flowing tap water and very good infrastructure and the fastest growing economy in Africa of 8% and 100% free education from Nursery to Senior High School,Ghana has no opportunities again apart from these ones.Stay away from Ghana all of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by oluayebenz: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
psychologygh:
in fact apart from 24/7 electricity and very good educational system and very good roads and free health care insurance nationwide and the most peaceful and safest country in West Africa and a market of 30 million people which is the second largest economy and market in West Africa and constant flowing tap water and very good infrastructure and the fastest growing economy in Africa of 8% and 100% free education from Nursery to Senior High School,Ghana has no opportunities again apart from these ones.Stay away from Ghana all of you.

Looks like u are taking it too personal......
What's going on here?

Please let's live in unity. Peace out

3 Likes

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by psychologygh: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
oluayebenz:

Looks like u are taking it too personal......
What's going on here?

Please let's live in unity. Peace out
I have nothing against Nigeria buh the level of hatred that Nigerians on this forum and online have against Ghana, a very peaceful country who has no issue with any African country and love for Africa unity through our greatest first president Dr.Kwame Nkrumah is mind boggling. It's only Nigerians who hate Ghana among all African countries and the funny thing is most African countries have issues or suspicion of Nigerians buh they tend to forget all of them and throw all their hatred against the only english ally of them in West Africa. They say Ghanaians don't respect them which I find very funny because they Nigerians don't even respect any African. They insult and hate everything Ghana. On this forum for example they mostly fish out Ghanaian negative news,post it on their front page and pour out all the hatred they have on Ghana with all forms of insult .There's about just 4 Ghanaians who mistakenly discovered this forum on Google including me and they insult us everyday any time we try to defend our motherland which they insulted unprovoked.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by NiggasInParis: 11:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
psychologygh:
I have nothing against Nigeria buh the level of hatred that Nigerians on this forum and online have against Ghana, a very peaceful country who has no issue with any African country and love for Africa unity through our greatest first president Dr.Kwame Nkrumah is mind boggling. It's only Nigerians who hate Ghana among all African countries and the funny thing is most African countries have issues or suspicion of Nigerians buh they tend to forget all of them and throw all their hatred against the only english ally of them in West Africa. They say Ghanaians don't respect them which I find very funny because they Nigerians don't even respect any African. They insult and hate everything Ghana. On this forum for example they mostly fish out Ghanaian negative news,post it on their front page and pour out all the hatred they have on Ghana with all forms of insult .There's about just 4 Ghanaians who mistakenly discovered this forum on Google including me and they insult us everyday any time we try to defend our motherland which they insulted unprovoked.

Young man Go and sit down and drink some water.

The OP opened a thread and asked a simple question, people have been contributing as regards.

And then you fulminate yourself from no where and started this unceremonious and unnecessary ranting..

7 Likes

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by psychologygh: 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
NiggasInParis:

The OP opened a thread and asked a simple question, people have been contributing as regards.

And then you fulminate yourself from no where and started this unceremonious and unnecessary ranting..
whatever thing you discuss, never mention Ghana in your miserable forum. Nobody should discuss anything concerning Ghana. Leave Ghana alone and discuss your 1 million problems of Nigeria.If you guys hate Ghana and Ghanaians, note that Ghana and Ghanaians hate you more.Stop hating and discussing about a country that's far better than your zoo nation.
Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by oluayebenz: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
psychologygh:

I love that bro.......

You might have been exchanging words with kids on nairaland and I apologized for that.

Racism among Africans is the worst in the world. The unity is not there at all.

To me I love everyone, even within Nigeria the hatred is much but for me I'm exposed and mature to do that Nonsense.

One love brother

5 Likes

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by stagger: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
NiggasInParis:

Leave that fool alone. Why is he even on this forum instead of Ghanaweb?

Funny thing is that I have loads of Ghanaian friends. I had them as neighbours, classmates all over the place and they are the most decent people you can imagine.

But this thug called psychologygh is just an aberration.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
psychologygh:
Charlie, you're actually acting childish and uncivilised. Why conclude that Nigerians hate Ghanaians just because of the few comments you saw online. That's fallacy.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by MERCHANDISER: 6:37am On Oct 30, 2019
stagger:

what can benin offer?
Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by MERCHANDISER: 6:41am On Oct 30, 2019
oluayebenz:
None of those countries above is better......

Try Ivory coast
Will 200k will be enough to start up something in Ivory coast?

I don't know how to speak French
Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by theenchanter: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2019
200k and u're thinking of relocating to another west african country? Sorry guy, u have problem with ur mentality...

Just goan find one small biz to start jare.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by Mizwisdom(f): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
whatever thing you discuss, never mention Ghana in your miserable forum. Nobody should discuss anything concerning Ghana. Leave Ghana alone and discuss your 1 million problems of Nigeria.If you guys hate Ghana and Ghanaians, note that Ghana and Ghanaians hate you more.Stop hating and discussing about a country that's far better than your zoo nation.

Lol it's not your fault, you're clearly uneducated
Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by Mizwisdom(f): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

Go to your village, go and buy land for farming. You can also try breeding Rabbits or Goats. N200K can't establish a business outside the shores of Nigeria unless you have free accommodation & feeding wherever you decide to go

3 Likes

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by Saintp(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
@Op,

Where would you move from one shithole to another?
If you can't move to a first world country, it is far better to stay in Nigeria. You can't be jumping from one shithole to another. All the countries you mentioned are shitholes, naija may even be better sef
Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
psychologygh:
Shut the fvck up you this gaynian idiotgringringrin.. I blame Nigerians for travelling to that shithole country of yours reason why you can spill shit.. if all Nigerians were like me, Ghana will never see any Nigerian in their shithole country. . Why will I waste my money and travel to Ghana, gringringrin;Dwhen I can use that same time and energy to travel to Europe.. bombastic fool gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by Cousin9999: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Here's an educational video about life in Ghana. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3_94xFeOc

1 Like

Re: Ghana,togo And Benin Republic Which One Is Better? by roughdiamond(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
MERCHANDISER:

That 200k can't secure you an apartment in Ivory coast. Unless you have outside Abidjan in mind(which I personally don't have much info on). Benin is cheaper

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries Where You Can Get Citizen By Birth / Canadian Lottery Documents / Britain Leads The Civilized World In Promiscuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.