Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (77998 Views)

Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by nairafame(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
According to eyewitness, lady cheated on her husband after her husband open a men boutique for her, the husband caught his wife with another man on their matrimonial bed then the man beat the woman up.

What Do You Have To Say About This

Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/lady-cheated-on-her-husband-after-open.html

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by nairafame(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by donbachi(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
After opening a boutique for her by her husband....she get mind go open her husband boutique for another man....dis is pure wickedness.

677 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by GOFRONT(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hahahaaa;!!!!!!....He who brings an Ant infested wood to the house invites the Lizard!!!!

225 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by SmellingAnus(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
And single guys are expecting their girl friends to be faithful... I laugh in nuclear powers ... cheesy cheesy

474 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Bluezy13(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmm...

Dunno whether to say that I'll lust after the lady up there if I should meet her in a boutique
Or
to bash her for committing adultery.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by iammo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2019

on his own matrimonial bed in his own house... this woman is wicked

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
It's stories like this that discourage guys like me from getting married....if u are in the same situation, hit like

585 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by YorubaNinja: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
See her face... It's not worth beating her over that. Just recover the boutique and divorce her. Better ladies would gladly take her place. cool

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by AdolfHittler: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
YorubaNinja:
grin
[/s]
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by AdolfHittler: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Trust me some ladies never deserve a good man
they're destined to be destroyed by rough men

tufiakwa

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Just look at the fully loaded boutique the hubby funded for her.

The question is : WHAT DOES A WOMAN REALLY WANT?!

In this case..........

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
He should have sent her packing instead of beating her, what if she dies in the process

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by seunmohmoh(f): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Is it the beating that changed the lady's body color?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Kendumazy(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Very ungrateful human being. The man must have spent good money for her to get the shop stocked with much stocks like that. You can't blame the man, you know the kind hard hustles he passed through to acquire the money. Mheen! I don't pray for this kind of thing for even my enemy. This kind of thing can destabilize even the strongest man. No compromise in some women dictionary, even if the man no Sabi fvck you as you want, can't you just look at the better side of him and manage the fvck he dey give you and work towards him giving you a better fvck. Mheen! This kind fvck is a fvcked up! It just fvcked up the lady's life because of fvck!

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by RenHub: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
And so he na beat and tie up someone's daughter Nobody can try that with my sister shar. Them never born the person mama atall angry

Modified.
So many angry potential wife beaters storming my page that they'd beat me up. Lols! We are 6 boys and 5 girls in my house. 2 officers are in the family. Remind me how many brothers you have grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by iamJ(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thick Laps

I would so hit that

I no blame whoever

Some things are too good to be eaten alone

If ur wife is very sexy

Get her oversized clothes or put CCTV on her forehead

A word is enough for the wise

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by YorubaNinja: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
AdolfHittler:
tufiakwa

Asiwin na nsoro... angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by madgoat(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nice one from the husband grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by NifemiKolade(m): 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by wakes: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
story story
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by jubangha(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
AdolfHittler:

tufiakwa
you are right bro.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Freemanbobble: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Lugianostar(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Some women really don't know what they want!!!

No self respect for their shameful bodies

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Crazeworld(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
No time

Get your Medical Certificate and medical report for 1k only.
Check my signature for WhatsApp number or visit this thread to know more

https://www.nairaland.com/5493653/get-medical-certificate-medical-report

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by openmine(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
....and some misguided folks said a loose lady will stop cheating or playing around once she is married! cool cool

However,i don't support beating the wife!
Just divorce her and move on!
No amount of beating will take away the so called 'devil' that led her to sleep with the guy! smiley

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by NonFarmPayrol: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yea

Fear women

They pray for good men but treat them like thrash when they see them

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by sonnie10: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
I blame the husband. Why would you open male boutique for your wife?
If customers try the clothes, she might want to hype them by saying nice things so that they would buy. In so doing, some people might take her serious and start getting ideas.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her by Abiodun86: 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
But y blind folded her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / I Caught My Wife Using A Vibrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.