Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Who is chenzen? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who is chenzen? (6619 Views)

How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. / Finally, Pictures Of CHENZEN Surfaces On Nairaland / Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Rekhina:
Apologise to him or he will go on and on until u deactivate ,

Ladies forever should be honour not mocked like mods do! So say " ladies forever Am so sorry " n he will leave u ,
I should apologise to ladies forever? You must be crazzy. Don't get it twisted, I enjoy when that loud clueless pig chases me all over nairaland. I love the Energy. The thing is I sometime feel sorry for him. You girls must have fed him with so much pusssy juice reason why his brain is no longer functioning properly.
Re: Who is chenzen? by Rekhina(f): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
ABCthings:
I should leave your sister alone and face you.
Jea-lou-sy. tongue
Broke you grin grin grin
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 10:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Rekhina:
So tell me ,those insult u threw at me ,wot shall we do to wipe it out my memories youngman
I don't know, may be you should shove it off your ass or something or perhaps forgive. The choice is yours to make.
Re: Who is chenzen? by Rekhina(f): 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
blinking001:

I should apologise to ladies forever? You must be crazzy. Don't get it twisted, I enjoy when that loud clueless pig chases me all over nairaland. I love the Energy. The thing is I sometime feel sorry for him. You girls must have fed him with so much pusssy juice reason why his brain is no longer functioning properly.
Smh .......u have actually crossed d line .take care
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
blinking001:

I don't know, may be you should shove it off your ass or something or perhaps forgive. The choice is yours to make.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Someboris so weakened
BatleFox:

Is that a threat? With your banned alternate moniker Globalman2018 included too, interesting.

Redcreme21 / Blackivy come and see your little gay boyfriend beating his chest in all his maturity ooo. Do tell him to stop sending me love letter emails I'm not gay.

Anyway, my promised 7 days fun on NL is up and I'm busy now. Catch you two soon.

cc: Blinking001 how was your day, dear?

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2019
Lol u noticed too? The arrival of blueair really weakened the hell out of him grin
blinking001:

Oh no. Don't tell me you're running away when the party is just getting started. Please don't be a coward na. For the records I'm not your dear infact I'm nobody's dear. It seems you're obsessed with me. Mor0n.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2019
Instinct tells me u too would make the sweetest couple if u decide to
blinking001:

Ah no call you Asshawo na, I only said I don't bleep them. You seem like a Nice girl to me.
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2019
Rekhina:
Smh .......u have actually crossed d line .take care
grin grin
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Lol u noticed too? The arrival of blueair really weakened the hell out of him grin
Don't mind that pig. Never knew he was a coward. But wait oo can I now officially declare that you're the destroyer of smallcowhorn? He's always scared of your moniker. You know that feeling Man united gets when they are facing Barcelona.
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Instinct tells me u too would make the sweetest couple if u decide to
She's a sweet girl with a good heart. I like her. My problem with her is that she takes things too personal. Awon feminist.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2019
Man u vs barca. U wicked sha grin the guy has nothing to fight for from the onset but like the deranged person he is..he just had to keep throwing tantrum and useless comical lies up and down. Which makes him look childish and mad more grin..when sense and foolishness meet. .foolishness will look like what it is
blinking001:

Don't mind that pig. Never knew he was a coward. But wait oo can I now officially declare that you're the destroyer of smallcowhorn? He's always scared of your moniker. You know that feeling Man united gets when they are facing Barcelona.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2019
Yh but its obvious u two can sort things out...she just needs to give you the respect and u give her the same. Takes just an agreement...would be better if it starts from her..rekhina rekky grin when will I come chop wedding jollof or at least introduction wine o
blinking001:

She's a sweet girl with a good heart. I like her. My problem with her is that she takes things too personal. Awon feminist.
Re: Who is chenzen? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:23am On Nov 05, 2019
RedCreme21:
Why the hell would i lie?
First of all, im nigerian, by birth and because i consider myself so. Except i have to, i'll never claim to be ghanaian. Crazyember went around parading herself such.
Secondly, when i create monikers, i use colors and numbers(i get why you think im greenmist, i aint tho).
Thirdly, i wouldnt have done that poo she did. Since i've been on this forum, i've been harassed by several monikers. I've been called a single mother, some insisted i deactivate, others just kept annoying. So why would i lose my cool cause someone typed im gay? Im pro LGBT. Crazyember isnt, thats why he/she read it as an insult.
Lastly cause someone claims to be me, doesnt mean im he/she. undecided im blackivy, i agree.
that means he is right. You are redcreme, greenmist and blackivy.
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 11:25am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Man u vs barca. U wicked sha grin the guy has nothing to fight for from the onset but like the deranged person he is..he just had to keep throwing tantrum and useless comical lies up and down. Which makes him look childish and mad more grin..when sense and foolishness meet. .foolishness will look like what it is
When sense and foolishness meet? Jeez that's wickedness bro. His energy is what I like though.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:28am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Someboris so weakened

Ahh, a man after my dick. Nothing nothing for you. I'm not gay.

Keep your ass moving
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 11:28am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Yh but its obvious u two can sort things out...she just needs to give you the respect and u give her the same. Takes just an agreement...would be better if it starts from her..rekhina rekky grin when will I come chop wedding jollof or at least introduction wine o
I can apologise to her person but never to ladies forever. I dislike those conglomerate of international prostiitutes.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

When sense and foolishness meet? Jeez that's wickedness bro. His energy is what I like though.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Recently. I like watching his tantrums and laughing behind phone screen. I ber u anything that this guy is a nobody offline considering how much he brags of been in America today Germany tomorrow accra last week grin.he really has an unconcealable low self esteem
blinking001:

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Recently. I like watching his tantrums and laughing behind phone screen. I ber u anything that this guy is a nobody offline considering how much he brags of been in America today Germany tomorrow accra last week grin.he really has an unconcealable low self esteem

Lol cheesy

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2019
The name alone is petty and selfish grin
blinking001:

I can apologise to her person but never to ladies forever. I dislike those conglomerate of international prostiitutes.

Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 11:31am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Low self esteem is an understatement. What he has is deflated self esteem.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2019
See him.
BatleFox:

Lol cheesy

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

And yet you love a pat on the head from them daily,

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:33am On Nov 05, 2019
grin hes back.i banned his life so much he has three accounts
blinking001:

Low self esteem is an understatement. What he has is deflated self esteem.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
See him.

Keep your gay ass moving pls

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2019
See am.busy body and aproko. Cho cho cho cho cho.where matter no call him..he will appear
BatleFox:

And yet you love a pat on the head from them daily,

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
grin hes back.i banned his life so much he has three accounts

Three bank accounts or bet9ja accounts?

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2019
Stop crying and begging me to leave indirectly na.i haven't even talk my mind yet
BatleFox:

Keep your gay ass moving pls

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 11:37am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
See am.busy body and aproko. Cho cho cho cho cho.where matter no call him..he will appear

You keep mistaking me for your busy body father. I'm not him please.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Everybody knows ur intelligence is not up to the size of a peanut but really are we on a bank platform or betting platform or social meeting platform? U seriously asking? ? Khia redcreme21 come watch his show o
BatleFox:

Three bank accounts or bet9ja accounts?

Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
The name alone is petty and selfish grin
Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tension Arises As Mother Inlaw Gets Pregnant For Her Daughter's Husband! (photo) / How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) / My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.