Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,649 members, 7,782,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Who is chenzen? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who is chenzen? (6483 Views)

How To Fail Like Chenzen and How to Succeed Like iLegend — True Story. / Finally, Pictures Of CHENZEN Surfaces On Nairaland / Disclaimer: Chenzen Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Shattap gay man.we aren't interested whats ur problem
It's as simple as that. He doesn't seem to understand that I'm not interested in him. He should go fucck himself.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Shattap gay man.we aren't interested whats ur problem

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

It's as simple as that. He doesn't seem to understand that I'm not interested in him. He should go fucck himself.

When you finsh romancing him you come and start crying to me
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
@BlueAir
@Blinking001

Where are you guys ooo. Una don move to the other rooms? grin shocked
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
BatleFox:

When you finsh romancing him you come and start crying to me
You're a frustrated fellow. Please don't go and take snipper ontop my matter ooh. I usually feel sorry for you. Imagine today you're bearing batlerat,the next day its smallcowhorn, and the next its battlelizard. For christ sakes what in the world is wrong with you?.
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
BatleFox:
@BlueAir
@Blinking001

Where are you guys ooo. Una don move to the other rooms? grin shocked
You miss me?
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

You miss me?
blinking001:

You're a frustrated fellow. Please don't go and take snipper ontop my matter ooh. I usually feel sorry for you. Imagine today you're bearing batlerat,the next day its smallcowhorn, and the next its battlelizard. For christ sakes what in the world is wrong with you?.

Do you see how you are chasing your tail in circles? Very funny if you watch it. grin
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
BatleFox:

Do you see how you are chasing your tail in circles? Very funny if you watch it. grin

Trash
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
Don't need a soothsayer to say this is another product of batlefox boy.hope u didn't defile the poor child like batlefox did shocked tsk tsk.if u have been paying batlefox serious attention to his insane and false stories. U are in for a long thing grin
SisterFire:
...I have a blissful afternoon with some sweet little cutie of 7 ...and he made me feel good... .....are u matured enough to preach to me or rant as usual,... grin cheesy
Don't blame me I love sweet fins smiley
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
When I said hes just an igbo gigolo light skin boy who lives alone in a well perfumed tiny room and has lured and fvcked a lot of gurls from his street..did u think I didnt know? Psychology doesnt fail me or why do u think hes always repeating "u can never know the sweetness of a woman" or why hes always trying to woo women online? Psychology has always taught ne that a persons self presentation describes who they are.didnt u know that his verbal and social obsession online with women and sex matters and talks describes his offline life? His high sense of lies and dark mischief also describes his offline life. We counter him with comical mockery and light mischief..he counters with childish lies and dark mischiefs ..do u see the difference
blinking001:

But if you keep saying that I'm jobless don't you think it would be nice if you offer me a job? At least you would have the bragging rights na.
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
When I said hes just an igbo gigolo light skin boy who lives alone in a well perfumed tiny room and has lured and fvcked a lot of gurls from his street..did u think I didnt know? Psychology doesnt fail me or why do u think hes always repeating "u can never know the sweetness of a woman" or why hes always trying to woo women online? Psychology has always taught ne that a persons self presentation describes who they are.didnt u know that his verbal and social obsession online with women and sex matters and talks describes his offline life? His high sense of lies and dark mischief also describes his offline life. We counter him with comical mockery and light mischief..he counters with childish lies and dark mischiefs ..do u see the difference
Of course the difference is clear. My take on the matter is that he should offer me a job if he claims to be who he is.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

Of course the difference is clear. My take on the matter is that he should offer me a job if he claims to be who he is.

Who? Your Father? The man should get a job first.
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
BatleFox:

Who? Your Father? The man should get a job first.
My dad is doing pretty well for himself reason why he can afford 500k for Rekhinas pusssy.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

My dad is doing pretty well for himself reason why he can afford 500k for Rekhinas pusssy.

Really? Does your mother know he's cheating? And does she know your wanna cheat with the same woman?
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
BatleFox:

Really? Does your mother know he's cheating? And does she know your wanna cheat with the same woman?
My mum is late.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
"Talks too damn much" blinking001 sisterfire redcreme21 khia .

Obviously my psychological statementa were right!
BatleFox:
[s][/s]

Stupid gay Afronja talks too damn much. Looking for backup abi?

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
blinking001:

My mum is late.

Do you now see one of the reasons i don't doubt your age? 19 years sharp.

Go figure.
Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
BatleFox:

You've got any other question for me? You retarrded and sick pig.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
"Talks too damn much" blinking001 sisterfire redcreme21 khia .

Obviously my psychological statementa were right!

Must you call every Tom, Dick and Harry to come oil your ego? You've been at it for days but apart from the 19 year old weakling who else has answered, and yet you are still at it? cheesy

Insecue fellow.

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Believe me.if u offer him 60k job he will take.he lives a fake life online
blinking001:

Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Are u afraid ur pussies might answer
BatleFox:

Must you call every Tom, Dick and Harry to come oil your ego? You've been at it for days apart form the 19 year old weakling who else has answered, and you are still at?

Re: Who is chenzen? by blinking001(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
BatleFox:

Do you now see one of the reasons i don't doubt your age? 19 years sharp.

Go figure.
Just acknowledge the fact that you've run out of vocabulary you sick pricck. You're just an empty pig that is classless. You are freaking empty both on the inside and outside. Mor0n.
Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Are u afraid ur pussies might answer

Her name for you is BITCH BOY. She aint got your time at all

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
blinking001:

Just acknowledge the fact that you've run out of vocabulary you sick pricck. You're just an empty pig that is classless. You are freaking empty both on the inside and outside. Mor0n.
[/s]

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
Believe me.if u offer him 60k job he will take.he lives a fake life online

Don't forget our old bet is just 50k and you are on the run. Take the job. grin
Re: Who is chenzen? by BlueAir: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
See ur life and it's prioritized joy.
BatleFox:

Her name for you is BITCH BOY. She aint got your time at all

Re: Who is chenzen? by BatleFox: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
BlueAir:
See ur life and it's prioritized joy.

No, its just that you are too gay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Romancelander Is This Really True? / Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys / I Need Sex So Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.