Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,787 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Plane Crash Survivor, Kachi Okwuchi Celebrates As She Turns 30 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plane Crash Survivor, Kachi Okwuchi Celebrates As She Turns 30 (photos) (729 Views)

Sosoliso Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Recalls Tragedy With 2007 Photos / Kechi Okwuchi, Sosoliso Crash Survivor, Remembers 15th Anniversary Of Disaster / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plane Crash Survivor, Kachi Okwuchi Celebrates As She Turns 30 (photos) by correctkidabc(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ngerian born Talented singer who was an America’s Got Talent 2017 finalist Kachi Okwuchi turned 30 today October 29, and she is already serving hot sauce with some beautiful photos she shared.

Kechi who is also one of the two survivors of Sosoliso plane crash in 2005, shared her birthday photos with the caption “30, flirty & thrivin. Happy birthday to me #30thbirthday #happybirthdaytome”.

Source:https://correctkid.com/plane-crash-survivor-kachi-okwuchi-celebrates-as-she-turns-30-photos/
Re: Plane Crash Survivor, Kachi Okwuchi Celebrates As She Turns 30 (photos) by brodalikeme(m): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Happy birthday Survivor, wishing you better years ahead. Hope you get to accept reconstructive surgery soon.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Chukwu Breaks Down In Tears As Her Kids Gain Admission Into Varsity / Why I Do Not Own A Car - Singer Mr Eazi Explains / I Hate Nigeria LIZARD _ Bruna Boy Girlfriend Says Stefflondon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.