Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House (113657 Views)

Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos / Mercy Eke Shows Off Her Valentine's Gifts Worth Millions Of Naira / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Kobicove(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Instead of her to just come out and tell people that the house has not been fully paid for she's there pretending to have bought the house undecided
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Oduduwa707: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mixedfruit:
Owerri people and fake Life

You mean Okoro pple and chest-beating!
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by realestniggah: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
grandstar:
Smart investment. Shows the girl's got sense.

This is not an investment
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Forumobserver12(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
sonnie10:
If she is so excited about this bedroom that looks like a low key chalet, you can imagine where she was living before bbn. That is how they will be forming for us.

She never said she was born with a silver spoon, besides it's just new home and with time she will upgrade the room.

5 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Baroba(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Babprosper20:

And you call a house an investment in this modern age?

If real estate is not an investment please tell me what is??

8 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Abuja507: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Beautiful
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by bjbjbj: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Where is EFE
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by dipson4u08(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
doggedfighter:
She chose master bedroom. Wow !!

Ike would avto take the guest room......
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by 12345baba(m): 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ike no go gree go America again
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Menance: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oduduwa707:

You mean Okoro pple and chest-beating!
No yaribah people and wailing grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Gudguyz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ok

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Oduduwa707: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Menance:

No yaribah people and wailing grin

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by sekem: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
You mean she's a master in the bedroom? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by tfelicityk(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Once again. Congratulations... Enjoy your stay
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by AKwinde(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
tongue

so what am I to do bout that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by BrainSanitizer: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
Le le le
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by AmazingELixir: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin

Idonbilivit until I see Ike inside
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by lasmile(f): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
Get your own Masters

Do you have an innovative business idea?
Learn the skills and get your business funded at the Startup & Innovation Boot-Camp 2020.

Funding/MBA/MSc available for all participants.
Hurry up �� register here* https:///Mx8DPXnkYa
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Pasima(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Useless girl
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Amstupid:
So, dis girl leave me coz of fame
I can't marry her again even if y'all beg me wit ya white hairs angry
u are really living up to yur name Yolo bro. grin grin
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by BigDick70inch(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by gcof(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Babprosper20:

And you call a house an investment in this modern age?
if a house in Lekki is not an investment then what it??

4 Likes

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by BigDick70inch(m): 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Gucciboy1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
TheOlusanjo:
Reality TV star, Mercy Eke few minutes ago shared videos of the interior of her new house on Instagram. The proud landlady received the keys to her new house from the CEO of Victoria Crest Homes, Mrs Ichechi Okonkwo and her husband Ned Okonkwo.

Mercy was so excited after claiming full ownership of her duplex, she showed us around the house and had already picked a master bedroom already.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4NbPitFe2I/?hl=en

Watch videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odK4MdgGckg

https://theinfong.com/2019/10/bbnaija-this-is-my-master-bedroom-mercy-shows-off-the-beautiful-interior-of-her-new-house-video/

BBnaija has really made this babe big for life. Great platform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Remzii(m): 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
where she can Bleep well without disturbance
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Gucciboy1(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
TheOlusanjo:
Reality TV star, Mercy Eke few minutes ago shared videos of the interior of her new house on Instagram. The proud landlady received the keys to her new house from the CEO of Victoria Crest Homes, Mrs Ichechi Okonkwo and her husband Ned Okonkwo.

Mercy was so excited after claiming full ownership of her duplex, she showed us around the house and had already picked a master bedroom already.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4NbPitFe2I/?hl=en

Watch videos here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odK4MdgGckg

https://theinfong.com/2019/10/bbnaija-this-is-my-master-bedroom-mercy-shows-off-the-beautiful-interior-of-her-new-house-video/

BBnaija has really made this babe big for life. Great platform.
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by Millichamp(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
By the time she will be done furnishing the house, the money would have finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by majamajic(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
grandstar:
Smart investment. Shows the girl's got sense.

gift !

gift !!

gift !!!
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by sinola(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Your master bedroom with Ike I guess
Re: This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House by ZombieDestroyer: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Millichamp:
By the time she will be done furnishing the house, the money would have finished

Make bitterness no kee you!

Give her more six months and see more juicy endorsements coming her way!

The girl is made and non of you can change it!!

Even the Governor of her state is waiting with fat envelope!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Elizabeth Banu Weds Cyril Stober. Traditional Wedding Photo / Comedian Mercy Ada Jesus Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.