Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,490 members, 7,801,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] (5396 Views)

It's Today I Confirmed "FEAR WOMAN" - A Must Read! / Today I Was Very Strict To My Girlfriend And She Did This / TODAY, I Went to a Friend's House and This Happened [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
Today, I made just 151k.

Write a letter why I should give you 2k from this money. I would've given more, but I'm a stingy person.

I'll transfer 2k each to the best 2 people with the best letter.

It's not by first to post, but by the letter I love the most. I may increase it to 5k each — depending on my mood.

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Legionx: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd:
Today, I made just 151k.

Write a letter why I should give you 2k from this money. I would've given more, but I'm a stingy person.

It's not by first to post, but by the letter I love the most.

Do you mean for only today or since this month all accumulated to today?
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Legionx:

Do you mean for only today or since this month all accumulated to today?

Only today. It's more than that, but I don't want people to shout or doubt. I even made extra 15k some minutes ago.

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Legionx:

I have said it time without number that making money is not hard — staying focused is.

My recent threads may appear as if I'm showing off, but I'm doing that to help reprogram Nigerian youths to realize making money isn't rocket science — it's easy as long as you focus on skill, not school.

2 Likes

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Dathypebruv(m): 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd:

Write a letter why I should give you 2k from this money....................

It's not by first to post, but by the letter I love the most. I may increase it to 5k each — depending on my mood.
HELP, I'm really in need

We're supposed to post the letter openly or forward to your mail ?
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Lightway: 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd:

Only today. It's more than that, but I don't want people to shout or doubt. I even made extra 15k some minutes ago.

Ok so you didn't make it from Amazon
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dathypebruv:

HELP, I'm really in need

We're supposed to post the letter openly or forward to your mail ?
Openly. It doesn't need to be long or amazing. All I want is a short note that will make me say, "This person truly needs my help despite how little it is."

If I like what the person says that much, I may even go beyond the promise I made above.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lightway:

Ok so you didn't make it from Amazon

Amazon is a monster of its own. I don't want to make people depressed. If I flaunt my Amazon sales, haters will flood this thread to abuse me and call me names. Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
I'm trying my best to FORCE the truth deep inside the throats of most Nigerian youths that they shouldn't worry about money or school — they should worry about having no skill.

50 years from now, only those with skills will survive while those without skill, but degree will be depressed or beggars.

So, it's better to be wise NOW and take the bold step.

Step 1: Buy a computer
Step 2: Learn a digital skill
Step 3: Make money with your digital products
Step 4: Rinse and repeat

4 Likes

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Advert: If you're a man and you are wondering the book he bought, see below.

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Thank me later.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Dathypebruv(m): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd:
' To Whom much is given, MORE is expected '

Within the '12 THINGS TO REMEMBER IN LIFE' the one i loved the most was KINDNESS IS FREE...

and also, one of the steps in defining 'GREAT MEN' is PHILANTHROPY ....................

Oga mi,Boss ILegendd abeg just dash yah boy dis money e go help my life in a little but immense way.................
Buh if another person dey wey deserve am pass me nor hesitate to give am,
Buh still oga ILegendd make you 'reason with me'

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Tony142: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd:
Today, I made just 151k.

First of all even though I know I am not lucky when it comes to giveaway like this, but at least I appreciate your kind gesture of wanting to give two people 2k each, 2k or 5k might look small to some greedy Nigeria, but aleast it will go a long way to help those two people which will be lucky to have it, givers never lack, i hardly pray but once I do God always answers my prayers I do not know why embarassed

Sir, as u give to those two lucky people u did not know or have never meet b4, may Grace and favour that did not know u or have never meet u B4 locate u too, Amen cool

Also, may God increase your knowledge and give u more wisdom that will make even king Solomon to start wondering if he is even wise self grin

Also, may God increase your bank account to the extent where people will start wondering if u are dangote lender shocked

"If u want to be rich do not think, but if u want to be wealthy u most think" joe clef, 2019.

May God grant you more ideas and thinking skills that will make u change the qoute from think and grow rich to think and grow wealth cheesy

Also, may God never allow your hustle to be in vain just as this my letter will not be in vain, Amen cool

2 Likes

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Drone20(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd:
Today, I made just 151k.

Boss ilegend pls I just posted my books today on drafttodigital and am planning on posting it on Amazon tomorrow
Oga Ilegend I need really need this money to substain myself am. Out of money, an I work to substain myseft on skull and at the moment am out of cash, pls boss help me
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Drone20(m): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd:
Today, I made just 151k.

And again boss, I don't know hw to go about the USA account stuff they are asking on Amazon pls teach me how to fish abeg
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Lightway: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd:
Today, I made just 151k.

To:
iLegendd
The Laptop Millionaire

I believe you should give me the money because. I'm ready to stop being a lazy Nigerian youth...

I'm ready to get my lazy ass off the couch, stop blaming the government and get a skill that will feed my kids even I'm gone..

I want to use this money to make those 100ks you show to us.

My story will be like ... How I converted 2k into 100k in 2 months...

But there is something I want more than the money... Something that is priceless...

I want wisdom and knowledge... I want to learn more than I already know so that I won't learn from bitter experiences..

Yours faithfully

2 Likes

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by OiOi: 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Haaa
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by EvilPOTATO(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dear ILegendd
I read your post with absolute focus and observations not really because of the giveaway even though it's part of it. My attention caught your third post which mentioned the bitter truth about the years coming upon us.

50 years is far away but the truth is already here. Dear brother, a graduate without a digital skill isn't computer literate. What will a graduate who isn't a computer literate offer in a digital age? Thats a rethorical question for critical thinking.

2 Likes

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
To Mr iLegendd
Dear Ilegendd
I write this to you in fulness of heart and expectation. I recall one of your thread about turning a tailoring machine stand into a barbecue stand.
The thread shows the touch of a genius and I must admit you are a great thinker. Although, I keep wondering why I can't find the thread again.
But then, the thinkers theory states, "a giver lays a subconscious egg in the heart of the receiver".

Your kindness of sharing your idea of turning a scrap into mechanical wealth hatched in me.
I would be glad if I could get this giveaway to execute this surprise that hatched in me and in turn share it to the world. ILegendd you are a mentor

Yours Truly BLUELemon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Ensho: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
I REALLY COMMEND UR KIND GESTUE,I WOULD RATHER CHOSE U TEACH ME HOW 2 MAKE MY OWN TOO,SO THAT I ALSO CAN BE A SOURCE OF BLESSING TO OTHERS.TNX.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
bozzylady.
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hello my pen friend
I came on this section and saw your post. I always smile whenever I see "To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]" but you have stopped using the phrase. I wonder why.

2k, 5k or 15k is alot of money to give out. Very few people have the charitable heart of parting with a gift without a caveat. I would have lied to get just 1k from you but it's good to be honest ...
Bros HELP ME!!! HELP ME!! HELP ME!.. HUNGER WANN BREAK MY NECK

it's not easy to ask for help anywhere because they will think you are a CAREER BEGGER. I hope you are in a good mood while reading this.
MAY hunger depart from you. MAY happiness not depart from you

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Generalwoodz(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Joeclef

I have being an ardent fan/follower..

Read all post on ilegend handle back to back... I 'll be in the game Soon.. learning the ropes from you

I need the 2k
can buy me more sugar and garri
Funny
but its true

#life of a student

2 Likes

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Drone20(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd:
Advert: If you're a man and you are wondering the book he bought, see below.

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Thank me later.

Bosss man see my small work here oh
We're growing pls teach me more

2 Likes

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
From 2, it will now be 5 people to get 2k each or more.

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Dathypebruv(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
iLegendd:
Woah, thanks this means alot...
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by H2Ossss(m): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nice gesture....
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by sparkle7: 12:15am On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:
Well sir, to be frank, your post here have always served as a motivation to me on my kindle journey.
Anytime I want to give up on it or whenever I see my empty dashboard stretching blank each day, I come over to Nairaland, search for ILegend on the Nairaland search bar, locate your profile and read up just one of your numerous threads.
It serves as my daily motivational dose like it was prescribed for me by a non-existent Doctor.
And the cool thing is, you always never disappoint on dishing out well-spiced words from your ever full barn of wisdom and inspirational writings.
I am not in a hurry to read all your threads.
I saved them for later to take whenever I feel depressed, at least I know that one day my struggles will pay off.
You mentioned something about low content books before on another thread. Well, I watched up a few videos on it and I can say that I really want to try it.
I now know how to make the design(I use CorelDraw well) as instructed by a YouTuber am following. Sir, that lady is crushing it over there no doubt.
I plan to start out soon on that part as I don't see anything really hard about it. The initial research might be hard tho, but I believe I can do it.
Now some of the problems I do encounter is the electricity factor. I can't remember the last time we had a stable electricity and my laptop drains like Lucozade. I party solved that one by making use of our school I.C.T center.
My first time going there I realized that the place is usually choked up with people who are also on the same mission that I am(charging).
So if you don't have an extension to connect, then it is as good as you didn't bother to come.
Early birds get to plug in on the few working sockets.
I had to freelance for some people to get up a sum of N1700 to buy an extension.
I was so proud of myself walking out of the seller's shop with the extension neatly compressed In my old school bag.
I walked into the I.C.T center with smiles and all.
Little did I know that my Village People were using my picture to fan corn during their meetings.
Immediately I plugged in my freshly unpacked extension, it blew like a bazooka. Smells of burnt wire filled the whole place and everyone was visibly afraid thinking that there have been a fire outbreak.
Some guys were already pulling out their devices and making for the door.
I didn't know whether to apologize on behalf of my quack extension or to cry for the money so wasted.
I packed up camp and called it a day.
I would have taken the extension back to the seller but I was so angry, disappointed and weak to do it.
Even if I did, heaven knows that he will never change it.
Those guys lack knowledge of customer service/satisfaction. The next issue is that of subscription. I do wake up at night almost every day to do night downloads, thanks to Airtel's N25 for 250mb.
I do recharge N200 and use it up the same night in downloading some important videos which I use in learning not only digital skills but also programming and all those coding stuff.
I do this almost every day provided that I have at least a battery percentage of 40 and above.
And it is telling on me so badly that my friends confessed I was getting thinner than before.
I guess we all need that 8hours of sleep.
Nature can't be cheated.
School didn't help matters either. I will have to wake up by 7 to prepare for 8 o'clock class.
I recently managed to get access to the school wifi and I must say that I am highly disappointed.
I couldn't even open an HTML webpage with that wifi! Even a text file of 20kb I wanted to download took ages to even start.
Only heaven knows the speed of that wifi. It is virtually useless.
But the most annoying part is that the staff there do use the wifi to stream YouTube seamlessly without hangs and all.
They must have tushed their wifi up and left close to nothing for the students.
Worst of all, they also timed the snaily wifi for just 60hours.
That is roughly 3 days. So the question is, what can one do within so little a time frame?
For the record, it is 60 hours for the 2 freaking semesters!
Next time you get the login detail is on the next level. I am currently on 200l.
Although I heard from someone that you can buy unlimited access to the wifi for one month after which you will have to renew your subscription.
So I planned to get that one. It is pretty much better and possibly faster than the other.
So I would use the 2k for the first month, then the subsequent month.
So the data issue is where I need the 2k which you're staked.
Alternatively, I can recharge N100 per day whenever I want to do my night downloads. I promise to use it well.
So I would be grateful if you can consider this writeup I spun up in response to your post.
Pardon my drifts, just wanted to portray at best the state of things.

4 Likes

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:49am On Oct 30, 2019
sparkle7:

This story got me hooked from beginning to end. You're great in narrating an event.

Chosen. I owe you.

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by 1stbest(m): 1:54am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by sparkle7: 4:45am On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:
This story got me hooked from beginning to end. You're great in narrating an event.

Chosen. I owe you.

Thanks sir. I am not a writer tho. The situation made me embrace it.

1 Like

Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by Nat404: 7:07am On Oct 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Chosen. I owe you.

Hello, how much would you sell the book in naira to me?
Re: TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture] by jefy(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Nice guesture boss, keep up the good work. Gods blessings fall on you. I hope i can do this too when i see dolls for my kdp...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Ubunja, Martinez And The 'simp' Callers / Naija Girls Are Desperate / My Female Students Are Giving Me Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.