Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply (3209 Views)

I Need Investment Ideas / Do You Have Cash And Need A Profitable Business To Invest In? / Would You Like To Make Money Today? You Need Profitable Business Ideas? Come In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
Post If you need advice and business investment ideas just post your capital, business niche,estimated profit you want etc.........for free

Got thousand ideas and one might make you a millionaire
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Anniie4u: 12:06am On Oct 30, 2019
I have 500k to spare. How can I invest.
I don't have much free time as my job won't allow.
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Anniie4u:

Sow it into my life.. I need it to pay my children's school fees
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by SchoolNaScam001: 8:52am On Oct 30, 2019
Anniie4u:

A newly launched food delivery service in Abuja needs a partner/investor.
The food delivery sector is no doubt one of the hottest niche presently and it is not slowing down anytime soon.

Interested persons should mail me at tempes121@gmail.com for more details.

Business minded persons only.
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by kunleweb: 9:17am On Oct 30, 2019
Anniie4u:

Good Morning.

I have two projects you can partner on and I'll do the work. I'm kick starring a 15 acres farming project. I'm also procuring a bus and will make weekly remittances on this project. Both projects will give you stable returns with peace of mind. Let's talk
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by sammyhands: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2019
I have 250k.
Need a business idea/partner - no gambling or forex etc please
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by nauto15: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
I am learning
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by niskill: 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
Anniie4u:
we are into production of instant cassava Fufu Flour and snacks. we are in Ibadan.
we have access to over 300 tonnes of matured Cassava on farm to further our processing.
you can invest 250k with us and we will pay you 5℅ monthly as returns.
this investment can be first agreed for a period of 6 months. your 250k will be paid back to you after 6 months. then you can decide to renew the agreement for another 6 months.
we will send to you the memorandum of understanding.
you can ask me any questions here. I am pleased to answer you directly here.

3 Likes

Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by gerizzim: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Wat profitable venture will #200k do? Not Ponzi scheme oo.
I mean a practical ND profit oriented biz.
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by mickaz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
sammyhands:
I have 250k.
Need a business idea/partner - no gambling or forex etc please

Have you heard about arbitrary or you can enter into fragrance business. I can distribute the goods to you chat me up https:///2348166386019
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by mickaz(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
gerizzim:

Chat me up https:///2348166386019
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by oluGodson: 6:23am On Nov 07, 2019
I have a sum of 1 million Naira to spare and a bus that I am not presently using.
Anyone with serious business idea should notify me.
#NOTE
I can increase the sum if the idea is scalable.
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by kayodez: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Good day!

Hello I have just gotten way on how to accumulate money on branch app.

Well, if you would like to learn the
ultimate method on how to accumulate
more money up to N35,000 or even more from the
branch App without
much stress you can signify let me put you through or join link below. I will guide you through on how to accumulate more money with ease.

Delete the underlined and put chatdotwhatsapp

https://__/HACCvLmPplQAr5oXA4iAwu
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by MarianaTrench: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2019
Gforce2015:

Sow it into my life.. I need it to pay my children's school fees

Are you fuck1ng serious?!
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Are you fuck1ng serious?!

You're an eediot... You edited my mention ... You still respond to your sarcastic comments...
If you don't have work to do , go and be clearing gutter close to you. Omo' oshi

1 Like

Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by niskill: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
oluGodson:
I have a sum of 1 million Naira to spare and a bus that I am not presently using.
#NOTE

I sent you a pm
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by peachysteve(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by peachysteve(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Realbelieveer(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
oluGodson:
#NOTE

hello- with 1.2m plus your bus ,we can set up a bakery and make cool cash.
let's WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Isaaco82: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=oluGodson post=83809268]

Hello

There is a tractorable 150acres of land available.
I need partners/investors for cassava farming on this land.
I am a practical farmer and management is not an issue.
I have a cassava factory (Garri,elubo and pupuru) that will offtake the tubers so no real concern on how to sell it off.

This is the analysis for an acre/year
Land lease=6k
Ploughing=6k
Harrowing=6k
Herbicides=6k
Herbicides application=2k
Cassava stems=6k
Cassava planting =3k
Fertilizer=half bag 4k
Fertilizer application=2500
First weeding=9k
Application=2500
Second weeding=9k
Transport and other logistics=10k
Total=73k

Revenue estimation
1 acre is expected to produce a minimum of 9 tonnes .
Since we will be processing;
4 tonnes of tubers =1 tonne of Garri
So 10 tonnes will produce a minimum of 2tonnes.
A tonne of Garri in my factory is presently sold at 115k
2tonnes=230k

The total charges for me on processing 1 tonne from 4 tonnes is 20k

That's the minimum I have sold....May Garri price increases

Profit projection=230k-68k-47500
=114500/ acre

Interested?
oluwafadeye@gmail.com

Land lease payment will be made soon and land preparations begins by January .

Business is registered with CAC and we operate it in Ibadan
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by bomibomi: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
oluGodson:
#NOTE
we can work together. we are working on running a mall around the university of Ibadan campus. you can invest in us and we will give you 50℅ roi yearly. our business is registered.
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by bomibomi: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
Anniie4u:
we can work together. we are working on running a mall around the university of Ibadan campus. you can invest in us and we will give you 50℅ roi yearly. our business is registered.
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Six11(m): 10:21am On Nov 10, 2019
Get a copy of this book and you will never ask for business ideas again. Which business industry do you need business opportunities? Your best companion at this time. Thank me later.

Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Cjbros: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=Isaaco82 post=83831944][/quote]
How long for the farming circle?
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by Isaaco82: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Cjbros:

How long for the farming circle?

TME 419 matures between 10-12 months.We process an acre within 3 days.So depending on the size you are interested in, everything should be closed within 13months so we can replant again
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by levitate: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Anniie4u:
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by levitate: 11:55am On Nov 11, 2019
oluGodson:
#NOTE
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by levitate: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2019
gerizzim:
Re: If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply by KellyCares(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2019
gerizzim:

Start online businesses like hook up and dating; e-commerce etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSE: Foreign Investors Dump Shares Over Bombings / These Very Powerful And Useful Tools Are For You Now Click Here To DOWNLOAD / Kuda Microfinance Bank Scammed Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.