Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Open Letter To Davido: Apologies Are Meant For Forgiveness, Have You Forgotten? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Davido: Apologies Are Meant For Forgiveness, Have You Forgotten? (352 Views)

Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Davido: Apologies Are Meant For Forgiveness, Have You Forgotten? by William5432: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
We all understand the situation at hand pertaining girls who allege to be pregnant for you, David Adeleke. Becoming a superstar is about Talent and Hardworking coupled with Grace, but staying a superstar requires cautious management. So, i respect your management so far, until now.

I utterly understand what you'd be getting from friends is "Punish Them", like the crowd said unto Jesus (This isn't any sort of comparison, pardon). Has it occur to you that sometimes, what you'd like to hear is often contrary what you should be hearing?

You're the most followed Indigenous African on Instagram, which portrays a very vast fan zone, but who are your fans?, who listen to your songs most?.

So vividly, i can recall you asking Cameroonians to support their artistes like Nigerians supported you (in respect to Stanley Enow). Do you know that these girls are your fans and Nigerians as well?, same people that helped push you to the world with our collective effort?.

On October 2nd, Teni Makanaki claimed to be pregnant for Wizkid and he seem to understand the joke. Though i understand your situation is entirely different, but i do think you're pushing this at the speed of light. If it were Teni who alleged to be pregnant for you, and later apologized, would you be dragging her about?, or are you doing this because you think those fans of yours aren't superstars yet?. Many Nigerians now believe you're taking this too far, with negligence to their several apologetic videos.

The best procedure to undo this mistake of theirs, the ladies have already taken. Making counter videos to show they're sorry for your perspective of their joke. A joke gone wrong is often the understanding of the person to whom the joke was made to, even my sister (Chioma) knows it's a joke, David. They have apologized, why didn't you want to buy the apology?. I have always been your fan since the days of "Skelewu" and "Aye", due to the same reason i love Ronaldo, HUMILITY & ALMSGIVING. Where has your humility gone to?, have you lost it all to fame?

If anyone comes for your wife, Chioma, i will serve that person urgently, what Karma would serve gradually. But you and i knows this was supposed to be a comedy skit and not a threat to your marriage.

Abeg, free them, na beg i dey beg. It pained me to see them looking depressed and humiliated in handcuff.

Congrats for the arrival of my namesake, Ifeanyi. My regards to Chioma and her step daughters.

Lalasticlala please, approve

Re: Open Letter To Davido: Apologies Are Meant For Forgiveness, Have You Forgotten? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ok, now delete this thread with your own hand
Re: Open Letter To Davido: Apologies Are Meant For Forgiveness, Have You Forgotten? by kestolove95(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
Free dem jare..nonsense
Re: Open Letter To Davido: Apologies Are Meant For Forgiveness, Have You Forgotten? by nauto15: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2019
It shall be well

(1) (Reply)

Khafi Celebrates And Dances With Bbnaija Housemates / Robbers Told Me To Sing After Robbing Me – Banky W / Border Closure : Rice Smugglers Hides Bag Of Rice Inside Bags Of Beans In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.