Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,312 members, 7,780,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:11 PM

Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! (4602 Views)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased / Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by Sakes: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
Why living with a woman with a high Sex Libido can be very tough..

Why do ladies like SEX too much?

Picture below

Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by BabbanBura(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Sakes:
Why living with a woman with a high Sex Libido can be very tough..

Why do ladies like SEX too much?

Picture below

Shuuuu shocked
Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by kowema(f): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Horror lies.
Bedsheet and pillow kor, Mattress and cooking utensils ni.
The way people lie on Social media now ehn, Satan needs to do I.T again to regain his position

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by sweetonugbu: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Can I have the woman number?

1 Like

Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by sweetonugbu: 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
I am a female councillor
Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by Ahmed0336(m): 9:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
We are in end time.

Nothing surprises me anymore
Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by Bbbwings: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
kowema:
Horror lies.
The way people lie on Social media now ehn, Satan needs to do I.T again to regain his position
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by pharmagba: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
You better watch it
Remember the song, ' Do your best and leave the rest....'
Don't commit because of a lady, if you pa another will take over with immediate alacrity

Once know a guy who went taking vega to show a lady, the next day his heart was beating rapidly he was having headache , he spent two days in the hospital. The lady he was preparing for didn't even show up to say to him on the hospital bed
Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by idesylvester(m): 12:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Person wey go cheat go cheat...
Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by Sakes: 1:23am On Oct 30, 2019
kowema:
Horror lies.

How would you know....that
Are the lady??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by ednut1(m): 4:23am On Oct 30, 2019
kowema:
Horror lies.
i guess she brought paint too for the walls and used same bed frame and curtain

1 Like

Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by cybriz82(m): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Can I have the woman number?

Ashawo read again..them say women with high libido..u dn begin dey leak ur tongue to have d woman number..
Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by SavageResponse(m): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2019
kowema:
Horror lies.

grin
Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by movingclouds(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2019
kowema:
Horror lies.
Satan is proud of your comment
Re: Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! by sweetonugbu: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2019
cybriz82:

Ashawo read again..them say women with high libido..u dn begin dey leak ur tongue to have d woman number..
is it your Ashawo,did I ask you to help me out,please come and eat

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Know If I Should Leave This Girl... Please Help!!!! / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Is Joking About Being Pregnant? / She Caught Me Cheating And Went Ahead To Prepare Food For Me, Should I Eat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.