Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. (915 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / See The Snake I Killed In My Kennel Tonight / The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. by Richardjemedafe(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
deleated
Re: The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. by KingTom(m): 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Where is the snake?

MODIFIED
Ok the snake has been sighted. Nice one Okunrin merin grin oya na wey the peppersoup pics
Re: The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. by Vulcanheph(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
You opened a Snake thread without putting Pics....lala will never Push it to FP.
Re: The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. by Richardjemedafe(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
updated... i was having issues uploading the picx..
Re: The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. by Richardjemedafe(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Vulcanheph:
You opened a Snake thread without putting Pics....lala will never Push it to FP.
have u eaten a snake b4?
Re: The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. by Richardjemedafe(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
KingTom:
Where is the snake?
grin
KingTom:
Where is the snake?
Re: The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. by idesylvester(m): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2019
One day I typed snakes killed on Google and what I saw was

Nairaland.com/snake killed ft Lala on the mic, I shock
Re: The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. by Ramlette(m): 1:05am On Oct 30, 2019
What specy of snake is that? sad
Re: The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. by Vulcanheph(m): 5:12am On Oct 30, 2019
Richardjemedafe:
have u eaten a snake b4?
yes......if You haven't please do, You will never want to Eat fresh fish again
Re: The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. by blessedvisky(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Let me park here
Re: The Snake We Killed In My Farm.. by Gbansky: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hello Mr Richard

(1) (Reply)

6 Weeks Plus Both Sex Lhasa Apso Are Available For New Homes In Ilorin / Male Lhasa Pups Available For Sale Lagos Fastest Fingers 47k / Solid Adult Female Boerboel For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.