Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

3rd Term : Alpha Conde The President Of Guinea Is Going To Be Overthrown - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3rd Term : Alpha Conde The President Of Guinea Is Going To Be Overthrown (292 Views)

Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) / Cipriano Cassamá Resigns As President Of Guinea Bissau After One Day In Office / Equatorial Guinea Is Building A Trump-like Wall To Stop Migrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3rd Term : Alpha Conde The President Of Guinea Is Going To Be Overthrown by panafrican(m): 1:29am On Oct 30, 2019
Conde will be otherthrown by the military if he ever amended the constitution to run for a 3rd term,
because African people are sick of these politicians who talk about Democracy and term limits when they are opposition leaders, but once in office they want to stay there for life.
Re: 3rd Term : Alpha Conde The President Of Guinea Is Going To Be Overthrown by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2022
I had to compare the dates after finding myself here. You predicted it.
Re: 3rd Term : Alpha Conde The President Of Guinea Is Going To Be Overthrown by panafrican(m): 3:44am On Sep 21, 2022
Shoodboi:
I had to compare the dates after finding myself here. You predicted it.
Thanks for the reminder. I forgot I saw this coming.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of CNN Praising Qassem Soleimani For Defeating ISIS / #saudi Media: #explosion Heard In Saudi Capital #riyadh / Chadian Soldiers ‘kill 1,000 Boko Haram Members’ In Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.