Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again (2752 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / How becoming BORN AGAIN changes your CULTURE / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 30, 2019
KANYE WEST NEW FOUND FAITH IN GOD REWARDED WITH $68M TAX REFUND

October 29, 2019

Peter Dredd

Kanye West as of late showed up on James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke,” which occurred on a flight this time, disclosed the previous evening.

In addition to the fact that Ye dove into a couple of gospel forms of his great records yet he additionally talked straightforwardly about his association with God.

While ‘The Jesus Is King’ rapper has dedicated his time in preaching the gospel and working for God, he’s also getting some financial benefits off it.

Apart from his recently released short film ‘Jesus Is King’ hitting over $1M In Box Office on opening weekend, he claims he’s gotten a sum of $68M tax refund.

Kanye admitted on Twitter some years back that he was $53M in the hole. He’s far past those days and he believes his newfound faith in God is a reason for it. “God is using me to show off,” Kanye claimed.

“Last year I made $115 million and still ended up $35 million in debt. This year I looked up and I just got $68 million returned to me on my tax returns.”

People need to hear [from] someone that has been put into debt by the system, talk about these type of numbers now that they’re in service to Christ,” he added.

Watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgLOv36an3s

https://www.dredds.info/2019/10/kanye-west-gets-68m-tax-refund-for-being-born-again.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Solvik(f): 5:27am On Oct 30, 2019
It pays to serve Jesus I speak from my heart...

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 30, 2019
Solvik:
It pays to serve Jesus I speak from my heart...
Most def.

Whether here on Earth, or beyond, it surely pays when one truly serves God.

Unfortunately some have shifted the focus from serving God to the material things that ought to seek them while they serve God.

Matthew 6:33 (KJV)

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Ahmed0336(m): 5:41am On Oct 30, 2019
That's huge.

I like the new K.west

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 5:48am On Oct 30, 2019
jesusjnr:

Unfortunately some have restricted this to just tithing but there's a reward is for seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
No matter the doubt, no matter the fear, no matter how questionable a man of God is, tithe must be paid... It belongs to God.

You can not use your pastors attitude or sins as an excuse to hide and disobey God. You can not say because my pastor is a questionable character so that is enough reason to not pay tithe. You can not say because something bad happend to you this month, you will not pay tithe GOD has kept you alive even though many are dead
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Sunnymatey(m): 5:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Can feel the new man in him from here.
Nothing is compared to the joy of salvation.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 30, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
No matter the doubt, no matter the fear, no matter how questionable a man of God is, tithe must be paid... It belongs to God.

You can not use your pastors attitude or sins as an excuse to hide and disobey God. You can not say because my pastor is a questionable character so that is enough reason to not pay tithe. You can not say because something bad happend to you this month, you will not pay tithe GOD has kept you alive even though many are dead
I don't agree with you on the bolded, for it's only when God has been reduced God to the level of tithing which you obviously walk in that such applies, because the level of a hundred percent, require no tithing, because God has been giving everything which He deserves.

That's the level of the Kingdom of God which Jesus brought, and the level His church walked, hence you'd hear absolutely nothing about tithing.

That's the level I also walk, hence why I don't agree that tithes must be paid, for that only applies to those who haven't given God the everything that God deserves, as it ought to be.

And this idea of everything didn't just come up with Jesus, but has long been in existence prior to His coming, for if you look through the Bible, you'd see people who walked with God, even in the old testament who were never said to given God tithes, why, because they had given God the everything that He deserves. (I believe that's the level God wanted to take Abraham to from the tithing level he was, when He told him to sacrifice his only son Isaac).

Moreover even where tithes ought to be brought is a still debatable, so let's not even go there.

By the way if you haven't observed, I had modified the tithing part out of the comment.

Thanks.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Bewiseedet(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2019
His wife KIM is not following in same path why?

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 30, 2019
Bewiseedet:
His wife KIM is not following in same path why?
The wife of Job in the Bible didn't follow him on the same path. Why?

Job 2:9 (KJV)

9 Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 6:54am On Oct 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
I And this idea of everything didn't just come up with Jesus, but has long been in existence prior to His coming, for if you look through the Bible, you'd see people who walked with God, even in the old testament who were never said to given God tithes, why, because they had given God the everything that He deserves. (I believe that's the level God wanted to take Abraham to from the tithing level he was, when He told him to sacrifice his only son Isaac).
so are you saying tithe is not ordained by God?
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Bewiseedet(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
The wife of Job in the Bible didn't follow him on the same path. Why?
Job's wife left him (Job) when he lost everything
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 30, 2019
Bewiseedet:
Job's wife left him (Job) when he lost everything
Who told you that?

So how did he later have his ten children? Job 43:10-16.

Job's wife didn't leave him after he lost everything, even though she despised him.

But even if she did, she was yet his wife prior to that despite the fact that she had such an attitude or mindset which was contrary to his.

That's the point I was trying to make with Kanye and Kim.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Bewiseedet(m): 7:16am On Oct 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Who told you that?

So how did he later have his ten children? Job 43:10-16.

Job's wife didn't leave him after he lost everything, even though she despised him.

But even if she did, she was yet his wife prior to that despite the fact that she had such an attitude or mindset which was contrary to his.

That's the point I was trying to make with Kanye and Kim.
in this part of the world where we live. If the husband is a pastor the wife must certainly become a pastor too. I think they (whites) are opposite here.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 30, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
so are you saying tithe is not ordained by God?
It just like asking if observation of sabbath days wasn't ordained by God.

It was ordained by God for the Israelites prior to the coming of Jesus, and not for the church.

So while some of church could yet observe it, it is not a must to those of the church as it was then to the Israelites, because they have a greater covenant which Jesus brought which demands everything, and not just tithes (ten percent) for God.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by generationz(f): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2019
Does he still refer to himself as Ye?

Has he denounced that name and asked everything the stands with it asking God for mercy and apologising to Christians publicly?

That name is an insult to God just like HOV by Jayz which is a short form of Jehovah.

I pity those who are falling for Kanye's deceit.

Kanye is a showman and is putting up a spectacle for you guys. Plus, nigga is bipolar.

Christians are so not sure of their identity they will just a vet anything and everything.

Watch, soon, they will ordain him a pastor. Then the real gbege will start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 30, 2019
Bewiseedet:
in this part of the world where we live. If the husband is a pastor the wife must certainly become a pastor too. I think they (whites) are opposite here.
That's what you think, for in truth some of the wives of true pastors who are like Job, are actually devils as Job's wife was.

So it may be a good thing that Kim is not pretending to have also had the same experience as Kanye, so that when she truly does, it would not be pretentious but sincere.

So forget about the titles, and focus on the truth.

By the way, i'm impressed by the way she has supported him through the process of his transformation regardless. So that in itself may be a good sign.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 30, 2019
generationz:

Has he denounced that name and asked everything the stands with it asking God for mercy and apologising to Christians publicly?

That name is an insult to God just like HOV by Jayz which is a short form of Jehovah.

Kanye is a showman and is putting up a spectacle for you guys. Plus, nigga is bipolar.

Christians are so not sure of their identity they will just a vet anything and everything.

Coming from someone who's blindly fallen for the mammon worshipping Pharisees of our time.

The real gbege has already started with the heresy of the highest order being taught by such church leaders.

So please do us a favor and save your pity for yourself!

You need it more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by generationz(f): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Coming from someone who's blindly fallen for the mammon worshipping Pharisees of our time.

The real gbege has already started with the heresy of the highest order being taught by such church leaders.

So please do us a favor and save your pity for yourself!

You need it more.

You shall be exposed you bloody satan worshipper.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2019
generationz:

Lol!

The mammon you and your blind leader worship is not Satan. SMH

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jesus is King!
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by budaatum: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Of course, Kanye’s massive IRS refund has absolutely nothing to do with God. Rather, he’s simply reaping the benefits of the massive tax break bestowed upon the ultra-wealthy by his good friend Donald Trump. It also helps that he now finds himself at the head of a church likely exempt from paying taxes.

But we forgive Kanye for not fully grasping America’s tax policy… it’s not like he’s planning to run for president in 2024 or anything.

6 Likes

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by MuttleyLaff: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
generationz:
Why should he stop referring to himself as ye

generationz:
No he hasnt, why should he. Repeated calling himself ye, in an interview before the James Corden one.

generationz:
That name is an insult to God just like HOV by Jayz which is a short form of Jehovah
How is it an insult to God. Explain please, if you really know what you're talking off

generationz:
I pity those with little faith in Kanye's

generationz:
Putting up a spectacle for Christ. A showman and bipolar, he is not ashamed to be. God is using Kanye to show off. Alleluia

generationz:
What have you been hearing from Christians, they will be the first one to judge Kanye, make him feel like he is not loved and that nobody loves him.
Channel your energy towards praying for him please

generationz:
It is God who makes one a pastor not they, having intention to ordain

We need a Naija own Kanye West ...

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by MuttleyLaff: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
generationz:
Satanists encourage each other to make a graven image and/or picture of God
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by MuttleyLaff: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
budaatum:
Of course, Kanye’s massive IRS refund has absolutely nothing to do with God. Rather, he’s simply reaping the benefits of the massive tax break bestowed upon the ultra-wealthy by his good friend Donald Trump. It also helps that he now finds himself at the head of a church likely exempt from paying taxes.

But we forgive Kanye for not fully grasping America’s tax policy… it’s not like he’s planning to run for president in 2024 or anything.
Watch this space, lol
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by generationz(f): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Why should he stop referring to himself as ye

No he hasnt, why should he. Repeated calling himself ye, in an interview before the James Corden one.

How is it an insult to God. Explain please, if you really know what you're talking off

I pity those with little faith in Kanye's

Putting up a spectacle for Christ. A showman and bipolar, he is not ashamed to be. God is using Kanye to show off. Alleluia

What have you been hearing from Christians, they will be the first one to judge Kanye, make him feel like he is not loved and that nobody loves him.
Channel your energy towards praying for him please

It is God who makes one a pastor not they, having intention to ordain

We need a Naija own Kanye West ...

They always show their true colours when they become pastors. Just wait and see. Kanye has something up his sleeves. When the bubble bursts, I'll tag you and that Satan worshipper jesusjnr.

God doesn't ordain every pastor.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Generalwoodz(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
What can' t he do ? The King of Kings Jesus is the King

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by MuttleyLaff: 5:11am On Oct 31, 2019
generationz:
They always show their true colours when they become pastors. Just wait and see. Kanye has something up his sleeves. When the bubble bursts, I'll tag you and that Satan worshipper jesusjnr
Na for hause, sette dey wait for bumbum make hin return, come siddon. When you're ready to publicly admit this error, I'll still be here, will be around, waiting, lol.

generationz:
You got that right, remember I earlier said, it is God who makes one a pastor, not they, not they or any other person having intention to ordain Kanye
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2019
generationz:

They always show their true colours when they become pastors. Just wait and see. Kanye has something up his sleeves. When the bubble bursts, I'll tag you and that Satan worshipper jesusjnr.

Lol!

You're too blind to see the devils within you, devils with you, and devils close to you, but it's the devil's that are far away from you that your eyes would not miss.

As i said before, you already have enough on your plate concerning Satan worshipping, for someone who came to a thread that shared the testimony about Benny Hinn's repentance of the mammon gospel, but was yet speaking out of the abundance of her ignorance and spiritual blindness in defence of a yet unrepentant prophet of mammon.

So you can continue to blindly follow your blind leader, but don't look for anyone else to blame when you eventually find yourself in the everlasting pit.

Matthew 15:14 (KJV)

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Luke 16:9 (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by tartar9(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Everything in xtianity is all about money.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by tartar9(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2019
Ahmed0336:
That's huge.

I like the new K.west
You shouldn't bro.The new Kanye West means more hate and bigotry towards your kind.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
It just like asking if observation of sabbath days wasn't ordained by God.

It was ordained by God for the Israelites prior to the coming of Jesus, and not for the church.

So while some of church could yet observe it, it is not a must to those of the church as it was then to the Israelites, because they have a greater covenant which Jesus brought which demands everything, and not just tithes (ten percent) for God.
ehen wow wow wow wow you are very intelligent

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Ahmed0336(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2019
tartar9:

You shouldn't bro.The new Kanye West means more hate and bigotry towards your kind.
Because I am black or a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have you Read the Quran Before? / Who Who Did God Sent To The Whole World? Jesus Or Prophet Muhammed (s.a.w) / Things Jesus Never Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.