Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again (2754 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / How becoming BORN AGAIN changes your CULTURE / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by tartar9(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Because I am black or a Muslim?
Mainly because you're Muslim.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Ahmed0336(m): 10:54am On Oct 31, 2019
tartar9:

Mainly because you're Muslim.
Okay.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by LordReed(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
LMFAO! It might be becoming apparent Kanye is just in this for the money and power. Watch this space as Kanye parleys his new found faith into a platform for reaping incredible amounts of money and huge influence. Christians seem to fall under a spell once a person declares "Jesus is lord!" especially when the person has any sort of recognition in society. Look at Trump, a man who any sensible Christian would understand is not one who truly values anything about their faith. He has merely parleyed his association with evangelicals into political influence. Kanye may not be far from this mold. Kanye who famously sang, "For all the girls that got dick from Kanye West, If you see 'em in the streets give 'em Kanye's best" that same Kanye is now castigating hip-hop artistes as being materialistic. He has repented I hear you say, ok but keep your eyes peeled, the truth of this matter may soon be apparent.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
ehen wow wow wow wow you are very intelligent
Lol!

If it's a good thing, it's not me oh, it's Him!

Proverbs 9:10 (KJV)

10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

God bless.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
LordReed:
LMFAO! It might be becoming apparent Kanye is just in this for the money and power. Watch this space as Kanye parleys his new found faith into a platform for reaping incredible amounts of money and huge influence. Christians seem to fall under a spell once a person declares "Jesus is lord!" especially when the person has any sort of recognition in society. Look at Trump, a man who any sensible Christian would understand is not one who truly values anything about their faith. He has merely parleyed his association with evangelicals into political influence. Kanye may not be far from this mold. Kanye who famously sang, "For all the girls that got dick from Kanye West, If you see 'em in the streets give 'em Kanye's best" that same Kanye is now castigating hip-hop artistes as being materialistic. He has repented I hear you say, ok but keep your eyes peeled, the truth of this matter may soon be apparent.
So is the bolded any different from how atheists behave when a notable christian has a change of heart, for instance comes out as gay?

You seem not to hear how ironic it sounds when you say Kanye is in this for the money, so you think it now profits more to sing for Jesus than to sing for the world?

Maybe you don't know Kanye and haven't followed him much to have an idea of how he thinks, but I have.

I followed him since he dropped the "Jesus Walks" track, and if you check my inspiration songs lyrics thread, you'd see that this song was the first post of that thread.

And this was while he was yet probably singing the kind of lyrics you're reciting here, but i knew more than that, for instance that Kanye's album was rejected by record companies' execs because of that very track, but yet Kanye insisted on it being there.

Now how many people do you know would take that risk, but do you know what? The rejected "Jesus Walks" became the most successful track of that album when it eventually came out.

And Kanye was the biggest hip hop artist of that period, and he won the grammy for that category after earning ten nominations.

So would you say he did it for money because it paid off for him?

So what if it didn't pay off?

That's the point here, because imagine Kanye saying that he is abandoning hip hop music, and going full gospel and you're yet saying it's for the money.

So please can you explain how possible that is, because what i know about is the otherwise, that's when people leave gospel for worldly music and compromising because doing gospel music or abiding by godly principles doesn't pay any where close to as much, but you hardly ever hear of vice versa because it is not realistic.

So if it pays off for Kanye West, do you think it would be fair for you to say he had done it because of the money?

If you do, i think you're being sentimental about it.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by LordReed(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
So is the bolded any different from how atheists behave when a notable christian has a change of heart, for instance comes out as gay?

You seem not to hear how ironic it sounds when you say Kanye is in this for the money, so you think it now profits more to sing for Jesus than to sing for the world?

Maybe you don't know Kanye and haven't followed him much to have an idea of how he thinks, but I have.

I followed him since he dropped the "Jesus Walks" track, and if you check my inspiration songs lyrics thread, you'd see that this song was the first post of that thread.

And this was while he was yet probably singing the kind of lyrics you're reciting here, but i knew more than that, for instance that Kanye's album was rejected by record companies' execs because of that very track, but yet Kanye insisted on it being there.

Now how many people do you know would take that risk, but do you know what? The rejected "Jesus Walks" became the most successful track of that album when it eventually came out.

And Kanye was the biggest hip hop artist of that period, and he won the grammy for that category after earning ten nominations.

So would you say he did it for money because it paid off for him?

So what if it didn't pay off?

That's the point here, because imagine Kanye saying that he is abandoning hip hop music, and going full gospel and you're yet saying it's for the money.

So please can you explain how possible that is, because what i know about is the otherwise, that's when people leave gospel for worldly music and compromising because doing gospel music or abiding by godly principles doesn't pay any where close to as much, but you hardly ever hear of vice versa because it is not realistic.

So if it pays off for Kanye West, do you think it would be fair for you to say he had done it because of the money?

If you do, i think you're being sentimental about it.

Which famous former Christian do you see atheists carrying on their heads like superstars or heroes?

Kanye West is a performer and for performers to stay relevant they must reinvent themselves from time to time to keep the buzz going. Who told you the gospel doesn't sell? One of your biggest hang ups is Bishop Oyedepo, a clear testimony that the gospel sells like hotcake. There are a number of big religious institutions that are multibillion dollar operations, check up the estimated asset holdings of Scientology, the Catholic Church, the Mormon Church and the JWs. These are all institutions with very deep pockets. So any body telling me the gospel doesn't sell is naive and blind.

Kanye West has reinvented himself into a Christian Hiphop star, I have no doubt he will sell well. Check out the performance of Snoop Dogg's gospel album, it debuted at number one in the US Gospel Albums chart, where it stayed at the top for 7 non consecutive weeks.

Whatever he has done it for don't kid yourself into thinking money and fame are not involved.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by EmperorHarry: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
budaatum:
Of course, Kanye’s massive IRS refund has absolutely nothing to do with God. Rather, he’s simply reaping the benefits of the massive tax break bestowed upon the ultra-wealthy by his good friend Donald Trump. It also helps that he now finds himself at the head of a church likely exempt from paying taxes.

But we forgive Kanye for not fully grasping America’s tax policy… it’s not like he’s planning to run for president in 2024 or anything.
Lmao..Was about saying this but you've already done that. Muttleylaff please tell you find it hilarious that jesusjnr is actually acknowledging Kanye,just like Olaadegbu has done even tho he's pretty much an uncertified source for reference.I mean I'm all for Kanye's new found faith in God(whatever rocks his boat) and all but don't you think peeps shouldn't be swayed into irrationality just cos it all seems too good to be true?..Cos it seems to me that folks would eat up whatever Kanye says/does cos he dropped a Gospel album..Lol.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by MuttleyLaff: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Lmao..Was about saying this but you've already done that.
Muttleylaff please tell you find it hilarious that jesusjnr is actually acknowledging Kanye, just like Olaadegbu has done even tho he's pretty much an uncertified source for reference. I mean I'm all for Kanye's new found faith in God (whatever rocks his boat) and all but don't you think peeps shouldn't be swayed into irrationality just cos it all seems too good to be true?..Cos it seems to me that folks would eat up whatever Kanye says/does cos he dropped a Gospel album..Lol.
Please dont take the fake prophet any serious.
Why doesnt the self-proclaimed prophet acknowledge that Kanye said, stop disrespecting gay people, because they're human beings just like everybody else, erhn?

budaatum:
... it’s not like he’s planning to run for president in 2024 or anything.
When Kanye was asked whether the presidency is in the pipeline or in his sight, he smiled and kept mute, without answering the question. lol

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
LordReed:

Which famous former Christian do you see atheists carrying on their heads like superstars or heroes?

Kanye West is a performer and for performers to stay relevant they must reinvent themselves from time to time to keep the buzz going. Who told you the gospel doesn't sell? One of your biggest hang ups is Bishop Oyedepo, a clear testimony that the gospel sells like hotcake. There are a number of big religious institutions that are multibillion dollar operations, check up the estimated asset holdings of Scientology, the Catholic Church, the Mormon Church and the JWs. These are all institutions with very deep pockets. So any body telling me the gospel doesn't sell is naive and blind.

Kanye West has reinvented himself into a Christian Hiphop star, I have no doubt he will sell well. Check out the performance of Snoop Dogg's gospel album, it debuted at number one in the US Gospel Albums chart, where it stayed at the top for 7 non consecutive weeks.

Whatever he has done it for don't kid yourself into thinking money and fame are not involved.

As per the bolded, shouldn't that apply to you with this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/5412143/conversion-therapy-organization-founder-comes#82148007

So spare me the idea that atheists don't "carry former christians on their heads like heroes and superstars" otherwise you'd tell me what you intended with that thread.

And you seem to want to make this about the gospel, but I meant gospel music, for that is an entirely different kettle of fish. And you don't even have to leave Nigeria to know the difference. Name the top thirty highest earning Nigerian musicians, and not one single gospel musician would be there.

And you went on to mention Snoop Dogg's "gospel" album, and went ahead to use its stay atop the "gospel" chart for non consecutive weeks to support your idea that gospel sells.

Now imagine that for a second, and tell me why it had to be the poor gospel sub chart and not the main chart, where the big money spinners are, if it would even make it to the top thousands not to talk of the hundreds?

That's the yardstick you are supposed to compare it with, and not other gospel albums which rarely make any significant showing in the main chart. It's just like saying a rap gospel album won the best gospel album in the grammies, but not the best rap album, not to even talk of the album of the year.

So the difference is very glaring, in millions of dollars, and you can go and compare the amount snoop made from that gospel album, with that which he made from those which are not gospel, and you'd understand what I'm talking about.

The point is not about fame and money being involved, is it not his job? Or you don't want him to sow and not reap the fruits of his labor? Who does that?

But to say that this is about fame and money is another thing entirely, because that wouldn't even make logical sense.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Robisky001(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
Christ is the reason for the season.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by EmperorHarry: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Please dont take the fake prophet any serious.
Why doesnt the self-proclaimed prophet acknowledge that Kanye said, stop disrespecting gay people, because they're human beings just like everybody else, erhn?

When Kanye was asked whether the presidency is in the pipeline or in his sight, he smiled and kept mute, without answering the question. lol
Lol! grin

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by MuttleyLaff: 12:42am On Nov 01, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Lol! grin
Yeah, like as if with a shrug, saying, I dunno, but y'all watch this space.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by LordReed(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
As per the bolded, shouldn't that apply to you with this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/5412143/conversion-therapy-organization-founder-comes#82148007

So spare me the idea that atheists don't "carry former christians on their heads like heroes and superstars" otherwise you'd tell me what you intended with that thread.

And you seem to want to make this about the gospel, but I meant gospel music, for that is an entirely different kettle of fish. And you don't even have to leave Nigeria to know the difference. Name the top thirty highest earning Nigerian musicians, and not one single gospel musician would be there.

And you went on to mention Snoop Dogg's "gospel" album, and went ahead to use its stay atop the "gospel" chart for non consecutive weeks to support your idea that gospel sells.

Now imagine that for a second, and tell me why it had to be the poor gospel sub chart and not the main chart, where the big money spinners are, if it would even make it to the top thousands not to talk of the hundreds?

That's the yardstick you are supposed to compare it with, and not other gospel albums which rarely make any significant showing in the main chart. It's just like saying a rap gospel album won the best gospel album in the grammies, but not the best rap album, not to even talk of the album of the year.

So the difference is very glaring, in millions of dollars, and you can go and compare the amount snoop made from that gospel album, with that which he made from those which are not gospel, and you'd understand what I'm talking about.

The point is not about fame and money being involved, is it not his job? Or you don't want him to sow and not reap the fruits of his labor? Who does that?

But to say that this is about fame and money is another thing entirely, because that wouldn't even make logical sense.

I won't spare you. How many times since then have I mentioned the person I posted about? Can you compare that to you and how many times you have mentioned Kanye West? They are not even in the same ballpark. Will this be your last thread or mention of Kanye West?

You really don't know how to do comparisons. Why would compare a gospel album with a mainstream music album? Gospel music does not have the same type of broad appeal that Hiphop has so it will irrational to compare them. Besides the gospel music industry is not small. It is about 1billion us$ in revenues so saying it is poor is a big lie.

I don't care that the man is making a profit, it is just hilarious that he threw on the toga of Christian identity and is reaping or going to reap handsomely from it. It impinges on the ability of Christians to reason critically about their religion, so even charlatans can use their faith to become rich while telling them to believe in an unseen support. It's just hilarious.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 02, 2019
LordReed:

I won't spare you. How many times since then have I mentioned the person I posted about? Can you compare that to you and how many times you have mentioned Kanye West? They are not even in the same ballpark. Will this be your last thread or mention of Kanye West?

Lol!

Who was asking you to spare him?

You asked for atheists who carry former christians on their head, and I gave you one, and you're still complaining.

Does it matter how many times you carried him on your head?

As long as you used him to show off and justify your interests, that's all I need as evidence.

If you want, i can show you more "atheists" who do same thing here and even take it much further than you did, but I just wanted to use an instance that was closer to you, which you could relate with better.

By the way, i have been following Kanye long before I came to Nairaland, and even posted his song here beforehand, so it didn't start here therefore it would not end here.

LordReed:

You really don't know how to do comparisons. Why would compare a gospel album with a mainstream music album? Gospel music does not have the same type of broad appeal that Hiphop has so it will irrational to compare them. Besides the gospel music industry is not small. It is about 1billion us$ in revenues so saying it is poor is a big lie.

Lol!

I don't know how to do comparisons, and yet you're the one who said that Kanye who left the broad appeal that hip hop had to offer to be doing solely gospel music which has signicantly lesser appeal, was doing it for money.

So where could you have possibly gotten that idea, when you already knew that there was significantly lesser money in gospel than in hip hop?

Does that sound rational to you?

LordReed:

I don't care that the man is making a profit, it is just hilarious that he threw on the toga of Christian identity and is reaping or going to reap handsomely from it. It impinges on the ability of Christians to reason critically about their religion, so even charlatans can use their faith to become rich while telling them to believe in an unseen support. It's just hilarious.
See bro, you're entitled to your opinion.

Mine is that, he is not doing it for money because of the above reasons, in fact it was a very risky step to take. So if it pays off, it is because it pays off, and not because he's in it for the money because it could easily backfire.

Yo should know me when it comes to those who enrich themselves with people's money and claim that God is blessing them even when the people are poor. This is different because it is not people's money but his. And I also expect him to help as much poor folks with it.

Thanks.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by LordReed(m): 10:40am On Nov 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Who was asking you to spare him?

You asked for atheists who carry former christians on their head, and I gave you one, and you're still complaining.

Does it matter how many times you carried him on your head?

As long as you used him to show off and justify your interests, that's all I need as evidence.

If you want, i can show you more "atheists" who do same thing here and even take it much further than you did, but I just wanted to use an instance that was closer to you, which you could relate with better.

By the way, i have been following Kanye long before I came to Nairaland, and even posted his song here beforehand, so it didn't start here therefore it would not end here.

Lol!

I don't know how to do comparisons, and yet you're the one who said that Kanye who left the broad appeal that hip hop had to offer to be doing solely gospel music which has signicantly lesser appeal, was doing it for money.

So where could you have possibly gotten that idea, when you already knew that there was significantly lesser money in gospel than in hip hop?

Does that sound rational to you?

See bro, you're entitled to your opinion.

Mine is that, he is not doing it for money because of the above reasons, in fact it was a very risky step to take. So if it pays off, it is because it pays off, and not because he's in it for the money because it could easily backfire.

Yo should know me when it comes to those who enrich themselves with people's money and claim that God is blessing them even when the people are poor. This is different because it is not people's money but his. And I also expect him to help as much poor folks with it.

Thanks.

You are funny. As if you don't know the meaning of carrying something on your head. Mentioning something once has never been a definition of carrying something on your head. Trust you to attempt conflating issues just so you can think you are making a point. Mention the atheists that do more than mention a famous former Christian in conversation but open threads upon thread for them.

The idea of Kanye making money is not limited to his gospel album(s) and my post never said it was. It was you who seems to be focused on that so don't get it twisted. If Kanye starts a church and starts collecting tithes and offerings what will you say then? Besides, like some people have pointed out there, is the political dimension that he being coy about which he can easily transform his Christian support into political power.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
LordReed:

You are funny. As if you don't know the meaning of carrying something on your head. Mentioning something once has never been a definition of carrying something on your head. Trust you to attempt conflating issues just so you can think you are making a point. Mention the atheists that do more than mention a famous former Christian in conversation but open threads upon thread for them.

The idea of Kanye making money is not limited to his gospel album(s) and my post never said it was. It was you who seems to be focused on that so don't get it twisted. If Kanye starts a church and starts collecting tithes and offerings what will you say then? Besides, like some people have pointed out there, is the political dimension that he being coy about which he can easily transform his Christian support into political power.
Lol!

You're making me laugh, because you think it's my fault that the person you mentioned once has not given you any reason to mention him again?

That's the mistake you're making to think your case is different, because I have not mentioned the same thing twice, even if it be of the same person, it is always about something else.

So it seems you are the one that's actually carrying this on your head, because of the big deal you're making of someone doing what is supposed to normal here.

And concerning him opening a church, let's not get ahead of ourselves yet, because he hasn't done that yet. But even if he does and starts collecting tithes and offerings, as long as he does it the right way, it would be fine with me, because my grouse with the church leaders is not that they collect tithes and offerings, but because they abuse it.

So don't get it twisted about me for I'm not like you that is opposed to everything that concerns the church including tithes and offerings, because I am all for the church getting it right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by LordReed(m): 6:48am On Nov 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

You're making me laugh, because you think it's my fault that the person you mentioned once has not given you any reason to mention him again?

That's the mistake you're making to think your case is different, because I have not mentioned the same thing twice, even if it be of the same person, it is always about something else.

So it seems you are the one that's actually carrying this on your head, because of the big deal you're making of someone doing what is supposed to normal here.

And concerning him opening a church, let's not get ahead of ourselves yet, because he hasn't done that yet. But even if he does and starts collecting tithes and offerings, as long as he does it the right way, it would be fine with me, because my grouse with the church leaders is not that they collect tithes and offerings, but because they abuse it.

So don't get it twisted about me for I'm not like you that is opposed to everything that concerns the church including tithes and offerings, because I am all for the church getting it right.

There you go again conflating issues. You have now jumped to how many things the person is doing. LoL. Yoga that is exactly what it means to carry it on your head. Following and reporting on everything you feel is significant about the person even if it's a fart.

My case is very different because I am not following any famous exchristian around to report on their farts.

Meanwhile I am waiting for you to point out other atheists making a song and dance about famous exchristians.

Then you also want to attempt to turn this around while at the same time admitting you actually do carry Kanye West on your head. Just be consistent and own up, no need to do snake dance.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

There you go again conflating issues. You have now jumped to how many things the person is doing. LoL. Yoga that is exactly what it means to carry it on your head. Following and reporting on everything you feel is significant about the person even if it's a fart.

My case is very different because I am not following any famous exchristian around to report on their farts.

Meanwhile I am waiting for you to point out other atheists making a song and dance about famous exchristians.

Then you also want to attempt to turn this around while at the same time admitting you actually do carry Kanye West on your head. Just be consistent and own up, no need to do snake dance.

Lol!

If you think I carry Kanye on my head, then you're are thinking in error. The only person I carry on my head is Jesus, but obviously you would not see the connection with what Kanye is doing, even though he says "JESUS IS KING" because you are carrying atheism on your head.

If you're waiting for me to show you more atheists like you who carry matters of ex-christians on their heads, I am not going to do that because i have shown you yourself and you have refused to admit it, what's the use?

Don't worry about your judgment of my opinion because I know that's what you used to arrive at the impossible idea that God doesn't exist, so I wouldn't expect any better verdict from it.

Take care bro.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by LordReed(m): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

If you think I carry Kanye on my head, then you're are thinking in error. The only person I carry on my head is Jesus, but obviously you would not see the connection with what Kanye is doing, even though he says "JESUS IS KING" because you are carrying atheism on your head.

If you're waiting for me to show you more atheists like you who carry matters of ex-christians on their heads, I am not going to do that because i have shown you yourself and you have refused to admit it, what's the use?

Don't worry about your judgment of my opinion because I know that's what you used to arrive at the impossible idea that God doesn't exist, so I wouldn't expect any better verdict from it.

Take care bro.

Bwahahahahaha! Just admit it and be done with it and stop trying to speak from both sides of your mouth. You carry Kanye West matter on your head because of your Jesus, it's not hard to understand.

Yes, I am waiting because it was you who brought it up so back up your claims.

Impossible you say? What is impossible is you bringing a solid evidence for your god. Kanye West receiving $68m tax return is evidence of a working governmental system, not evidence for a god or Jesus.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! Just admit it and be done with it and stop trying to speak from both sides of your mouth. You carry Kanye West matter on your head because of your Jesus, it's not hard to understand.

Yes, I am waiting because it was you who brought it up so back up your claims.

Impossible you say? What is impossible is you bringing a solid evidence for your god. Kanye West receiving $68m tax return is evidence of a working governmental system, not evidence for a god or Jesus.
I admit that you are carrying atheism on your head just as I am Jesus, so we have "carrying something on our heads" in common. Lol!
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by LordReed(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
I admit that you are carrying atheism on your head just as I am Jesus, so we have "carrying something on our heads" in common. Lol!

I know you need to paint me too so that it would be easy for you to accept. Don't worry I understand LMAO!
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

I know you need to paint me too so that it would be easy for you to accept. Don't worry I understand LMAO!
Do you see any paint around me? I don't!

I'm don't need to confess anything because it's an open secret that i carry Jesus on my head in Nairaland as if my life depended on it.

And i have suffered shame, abuse, embarrassment, insults, threats etc., because of that.

So that's no news, but what I would never accept is the lie that I carry Kanye on my head, because that idea could only be a result of a misinterpretation of me carrying Jesus on my head.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by LordReed(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Do you see any paint around me? I don't!

I'm don't need to confess anything because it's an open secret that i carry Jesus on my head in Nairaland as if my life depended on it.

And i have suffered shame, abuse, embarrassment, insults, threats etc., because of that.

So that's no news, but what I would never accept is the lie that I carry Kanye on my head, because that idea could only be a result of a misinterpretation of me carrying Jesus on my head.

When next Kanye farts for Jesus post ok, nobody said you shouldn't.

Meanwhile where are the more examples of atheists carry famous exchristians on their head? So you were lying then?
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

When next Kanye farts for Jesus post ok, nobody said you shouldn't.

Meanwhile where are the more examples of atheists carry famous exchristians on their head? So you were lying then?
I already showed you, you!

And you didn't accept you!

So what's the point in showing you someone else?

Or are you no longer an atheist?

Jesus is King!

And I no dey shame carry Jesus for my head even if any one chooses to misinterpret it for something else, for it's absolutely false and unfounded for anyone to assume that I carry anyone else but Jesus on my head.

The more you look, the less you see....
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by LordReed(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
I already showed you, you!

And you didn't accept you!

So what's the point in showing you someone else?

Or are you no longer an atheist?

Jesus is King!

And I no dey shame carry Jesus for my head even if any one chooses to misinterpret it for something else, for it's absolutely false and unfounded for anyone to assume that I carry anyone else but Jesus on my head.

The more you look, the less you see....

Yes I didn't accept me, now show me someone else or remain a liar.

As I said nobody is stopping you from posting when Kanye farts for Jesus.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

Yes I didn't accept me, now show me someone else or remain a liar.

As I said nobody is stopping you from posting when Kanye farts for Jesus.
As long you accept that you're a liar for saying that I was carrying Kanye on my head, no qualms.

You are also allowed to keep posting your farts for atheism as well.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by LordReed(m): 2:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
As long you accept that you're a liar for saying that I was carrying Kanye on my head, no qualms.

You are also allowed to keep posting your farts for atheism as well.

Hehehehehe! E no see where to hold. How is it a lie that you are carrying Kanye on your head? Is it it not that same you who said you've been following Kanye since forever? Now you want to deny. Bwahahahahaha! Don't make statements you can't defend that way you don't inadvertently make yourself a liar.

Oh sure I will post farts for atheism as I see fit and I won't deny when I do, unlike you are trying to. LMFAO!
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

Hehehehehe! E no see where to hold. How is it a lie that you are carrying Kanye on your head? Is it it not that same you who said you've been following Kanye since forever? Now you want to deny. Bwahahahahaha! Don't make statements you can't defend that way you don't inadvertently make yourself a liar.

Oh sure I will post farts for atheism as I see fit and I won't deny when I do, unlike you are trying to. LMFAO!
Lol!

I can't really see what you are getting overexcited for, or is it the fact that you're being called by the same name you call someone else who commits the same act as you?

So I've been following Kanye now equates to carrying him on my head?

Hmmm, according to Lordreed's interpretation even though it is a big fat lie!

Except any artists you've been following for a long equates to you carrying them on your head, then I accept.

I just made two threads about which carried Kanye's news that had to do with Jesus, and you just can't stand it, that you accuse me of carrying him on my head?

So what would you say about the hundreds I have made of Jesus? that I am carrying Him on my head, neck, shoulders, hands, chest, legs stomach, and every where else?

That's what it means to carry someone or something on one's head, like you're doing with atheism, not just making two threads of someone that had to do with the same Person in the other hundreds of threads.

But forgive me for forgetting that what you are actually doing is carrying atheism on your head, that you begin to imagine things that don't exist in your desperation to deny the existence of what truly exists.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by LordReed(m): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

I can't really see what you are getting overexcited for, or is it the fact that you're being called by the same name you call someone else who commits the same act as you?

So I've been following Kanye now equates to carrying him on my head?

Hmmm, according to Lordreed's interpretation even though it is a big fat lie!

Except any artists you've been following for a long equates to you carrying them on your head, then I accept.

I just made two threads about which carried Kanye's news that had to do with Jesus, and you just can't stand it, that you accuse me of carrying him on my head?

So what would you say about the hundreds I have made of Jesus? that I am carrying Him on my head, neck, shoulders, hands, chest, legs stomach, and every where else?

That's what it means to carry someone or something on one's head, like you're doing with atheism, not just making two threads of someone that had to do with the same Person in the other hundreds of threads.

But forgive me for forgetting that what you are actually doing is carrying atheism on your head, that you begin to imagine things that don't exist in your desperation to deny the existence of what truly exists.

Yes if I am so enamoured of someone that anytime they fart I have to run commentary then I am carrying them on my head.

Oh I can take it quite well, it's you who can't take the reality being pointed out to you..

Bwahahahahaha! OMFD! The man who has imaginary friends and enemies is accusing me of having an imagination. Laugh wan tear my belle! Hehehehe!
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

Yes if I am so enamoured of someone that anytime they fart I have to run commentary then I am carrying them on my head.

Oh I can take it quite well, it's you who can't take the reality being pointed out to you..

Bwahahahahaha! OMFD! The man who has imaginary friends and enemies is accusing me of having an imagination. Laugh wan tear my belle! Hehehehe!
It seems you have a lot of fart in your stomach that anytime you open up your mouth, it easily comes out.

Let me leave you and your farts oh, before I begin to fart with my mouth also.

Fart this, fart that, abeg get thee farther away from me thou big fart lie.
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by LordReed(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
It seems you have a lot of fart in your stomach that anytime you open up your mouth, it easily comes out.

Let me leave you and your farts oh, before I begin to fart with my mouth also.

Fart this, fart that, abeg get thee farther away from me thou big fart lie.

LoL! Don't worry Kanye will soon have a fart for Jesus for you run commentary on so that you can be happy. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Kanye West Gets $68M Tax Refund After Becoming Born Again by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! Don't worry Kanye will soon have a fart for Jesus for you run commentary on so that you can be happy. Bwahahahahaha!
As long as it be about Jesus, whether it is Kanye West oh, or Kevin Hart oh, or even you LordReed, wink I would rejoice and be very glad for the wonderful work that the Lord has done.

And if you like be carrying it on your head like you're presently doing, I would understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scientist Discovers Heaven - End Time Magazine / 20 Reasons Jesus(pbuh) Is Not God / Real Life Story I Need Help To Leave Occult Group Ogboni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.