Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:02 PM

Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) (46663 Views)

Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day / Arsenal's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Fined For Doing 99mph In His Lamborghini / Obafemi Martins Flaunts His N162M Lamborghini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by mysportdab: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2019
Here is the shocking moment Arsenal fans abused Striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after his Lamborghini Aventador gets stuck in traffic, MySportDab reports.

A clip trending online shows a number of supporters surrounding Aubameyang's chrome Lamborghini Aventador as he tries to make his way home from the Emirates Stadium.

One fan can be heard shouting: '£2,000 a year to watch s***… f*** off!’

Another adds: 'These people pay £1,800 for a season ticket… they are your support!’

It comes after Granit Xhaka was heavily criticised for telling Arsenal supporters to 'f*** off' during the 2-2 draw at the weekend.

Xhaka was jeered as he left the pitch after being substituted in the second half.

The incident has led Arsenal boss Unai Emery to defend Xhaka, who has said the Switzerland international 'is devastated and sad about the situation'.watch the video...

https://twitter.com/FutbolBible/status/1189267357090439173?s=19

Source:https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/10/off-arsenal-fans-abuse-striker.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by mysportdab: 6:23am On Oct 30, 2019
Shocking..

Watch the Full Video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2019
Bleep off oyibo no get chill.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by CirocBoi(m): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2019
Pained fans

29 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Jobio1(f): 10:42am On Oct 30, 2019
Yinmu
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by nathanjohn2808: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Na wa
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Sonfethopia: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2019
British people no get joy very brutal people and their insults are not to make people laugh they are to totally dehumanize people

77 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2019
It is not just easy being an Arsenal fan in this life sha.

How do they do it?!

Auba, no mind dem jor, keep shining your shine.......

It has always been that way for many seasons before you signed for them biko.

Blues for Life!

*winks* wink

Do you know why that little Bayern fan below is actually crying?!
Only good football fans will understand the meme! grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Arsenal fans are one of the most disrespectful fans in the EPL.

7 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by OBTMOS(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2019
If I be footballer I no come even care about all those bullying and racism as far as my money d come... if them like make them throw Monday, I go just d laugh

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Happyguy201: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Jealousy is a disease .especially when you drive the finest cars

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Fisher007: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Hmm where do I start from.

Lesson to be learnt - show off at your own demise.

Imagined they attacked him physically just because they knew he is the one in that Lambo.

Everything is vanity upon vanity. We know he is rich but unnecessary objects that looks so colourful attract unnecessary attention and nuisance.

It is like how colourful shits attracts colourful (annoying, smelly and shitty ) and nuisance flies. ( don't qoute this oo).

He reminds me off Eboue who had all but wasted it lavishly. This silly lifestyle, he is living right now is engraved in most black men DNA.

If he was driving a common car, most of the fans won't even know he is the one. But he decided to drive a peacock colour car.

And trust some random lucky sperm that survived by chance to come here and qoute me saying am jealous.

I don talk my own, move to the next comment below.

11 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Finnese001: 10:43am On Oct 30, 2019
cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2019
What a pity
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Beadex1(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2019
this car ehn.... something's ain't vanity upon vanity ooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2019
lol...arsenal fans dey try sha. ..very disappointing team

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by baytuch(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2019
Na him get the money we him dey spend, its nobodys business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2019
When other clubs are building formidable teams, Arsenal were busy building Emirates Stadium.
Since the completion of the Emirates stadium, Chelsea has won EPl, UCL, UEL, Liverpool won the UCL, Leicester has won the EPL also , while Manchester City has been coasting on the EPL back to back cheesy their only consolation was the FA cup. grin
It sucks being an Arsenal fan. lipsrsealed
There are only 2 teams in London. Chelsea FC and others cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by anenymasng(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Liverpool straight win. cheesy grin grin.

Make the abuse demoralize all of them o.
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Fans are pained like Nigerians...Got No chill at all
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Mywd: 10:45am On Oct 30, 2019
They no even pity am grin dey catch am for traffic abuse him life
Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2019
RichDad1:
Arsenal fans are one of the most disrespectful fans in the EPL.
i'm an arsenal fan I support it. They pay for the most expensive ticket in Europe to watch nonsense week in week out.
If it is that easy why re u criticizing bubu

14 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2019
Do people still consider Arsenal a club worth playing for or paying to watch

How people still support Arsenal FC is something that really baffles me..

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2019
How this news take reduce the price of rice for market

1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2019
Racism

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Abuse Aubameyang After His Lamborghini Gets Stuck (Photos) by Timileyin1234(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2019
If e get injury dem go know

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Germany Vs Mexico: World Cup 2018 (0 - 1) On 17th June 2018 / 2M Fans Unfollow PSG After Messi Left The Club / Ernest Okonkwo: Nigeria's Best Football Commentator Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.