Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted (7257 Views)

Are Inverter Air Conditioners Worth It? / Recommend A Used Air Conditioner For Me... / Difference Between Worldwide Unlock And Factory Unlock Iphones Xs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2019
For your church, homes and events centres

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 7:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Cool

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
Available
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by olanie(m): 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2019
Dispatched

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Daintydan: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2019
Onlinealaba:
We got them for you.. factory fitted
How much will it cost to send 1hp window unit to Port Harcourt?
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Daintydan:
How much will it cost to send 1hp window unit to Port Harcourt?
2k sir
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Waybilled Okuku, osun state..Thanks for patronage

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2019
Available, good morning

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2019
Standing unit AC , waybilled Abuja

Good morning, we are available

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
Dispatched..1.5hp lekki
Dispatched 1HP

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2019
Hello good morning

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 8:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Waybilled AC unit plateau
Dispatched Ayobo

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 7:25am On Dec 05, 2019
Waybilled LoKoja

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Sportwin(m): 7:23am On Dec 09, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Waybilled LoKoja

This is how much ?
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2019
Sportwin:

This is how much ?
1.5HP 55k
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2019
Available
Splits unit
Standing unit
Mobile units

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
Waybilled Akure

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 7:13am On Dec 20, 2019
Available mobile AC

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thanks for the patronage we hope to build a better business relationship in the coming year

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Onlinealaba(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Good morning.. factory fitted ACs available

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Witches: 9:34am On Jan 13, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Good morning.. factory fitted ACs available

Just as you defrauded me by selling metal scrap for me as air conditioner ,

YOU will BE DEFRAUDED AS WELL.

YOU WILL SPEND THAT MONEY TREATING YOUR FAMILY SICKNESS .

I FINALLY BOUGHT A NEW AIR CON FROM JUMIA ,

VERY USELESS BOY,

I DONT KNW HOW HE buys SPOILED AIR CON, HE REPARE THEM AND RESALE , ONLY FOR THE NEW BUYER TO BE REPARING DIS AND DAT EVERY WEEK,

DON'T BE GREEDY, GO AND BUY NEW AIR CON AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND

Mine is to WARN.I Will Not Keep Quiet Like Others,

2 Likes

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Witches: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Onlinealaba:
Waybilled Akure

if you Buy this after 3-6 mth ,you will start noticing compressor problem, not cooling effect, my point is buy it and after 6mth u will become atm to repaire guys,

Why not be patience and add money buy a new one without no problem,

ASIDE TV, anyother thing he sells are problematics ,

Been dere done dat.

Mine is to WARN ooh , Yours is to be careful or IGNORE. It is a matter of choice.

4 Likes

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by BuhariAdvocate: 9:42am On Jan 13, 2020
grin
Witches:

Buy from this man and end up been frustrated on his product from one problem to another , he will sound nice until he stop picking your call.

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by BuhariAdvocate: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2020
cheesy
Witches:

Bro me and my wife and kids are sleeping in palour , because the air con isnt working . Every 10pm we bring out our foam to palour to sleep.

You dont need to be sorry.

The curse we give u every nite is enuf ,

Why it took me so long is because u talked very perfect and sweet and sound very nice ,
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by BuhariAdvocate: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2020
May God bless you brother. I just finished my organization and I'm trying to call him to make an order and enter agreement.
Witches:

if you Buy this after 3-6 mth ,you will start noticing compressor problem, not cooling effect, my point is buy it and after 6mth u will become atm to repaire guys,

Why not be patience and add money buy a new one without no problem,

ASIDE TV, anyother thing he sells are problematics ,

Been dere done dat.

Mine is to WARN ooh , Yours is to be careful or IGNORE. It is a matter of choice.
Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Witches: 10:25am On Jan 13, 2020
Witches:

You promised me solution dis morning and at 4pm you still want me to fold my hands and believe ur promises when ur repairer isnt picking my calls .

You must be very stupid to talk to me this way ! After spending money on your perforated cut and join plastic you called AIR CON , i have spent over 20k on a product i bought from you at 50k, transport at 10k, installation 5k and gas 5k, and still not working , over 1mth plus ur here acting as if you have no ideal the pain you caused my family putting our trust on ur market ,

AM NOT BLAMING YOU , I BLAME MYSELF,

WHOEVER IS LOOKING FOR CHEAP PRODUCT ONLINE WILL FALL INTO YOUR TRAP.

I GIVE YOU TILL FRIDAY ,

Update

Just as you defrauded me by selling metal scrap for me as air conditioner , 

YOU will BE DEFRAUDED AS WELL.

YOU WILL SPEND THAT MONEY TREATING YOUR FAMILY SICKNESS .

I FINALLY BOUGHT A NEW AIR CON FROM JUMIA ,

VERY USELESS BOY,

I DONT KNW HOW HE buys SPOILED AIR CON, HE REPARE THEM AND RESALE , ONLY FOR THE NEW BUYER TO BE REPARING DIS AND DAT EVERY WEEK, 

DON'T BE GREEDY, GO AND BUY NEW AIR CON AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND 

Mine is to WARN Others .I Will Not Keep Quiet Like Others,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Witches: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
May God bless you brother. I just finished my organization and I'm trying to call him to make an order and enter agreement.

YOU CAN ORDER TV FROM HIM AS I HAVE NO IDEA.

BUT AIR CONDITION AND FRIDGE, PLS DON'T , GO AND BUY NEW ONES, THE DIFFERENCE IS 15K PER ONE,

AND HAVE PEACE OF MIND FOR 3-4 YR,

AM THINKING OF SELLING THE SPOILED AIR CON TO OTHER NEW BUYER OR BE A DIFFERENT PERSON BY DESTROYING IT,

CHEAP THINS WAHALA , IF THEY TRAP YOU.YOU WILL REPAIR TILL YOU BUY NEW ONE,

2 Likes

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by BuhariAdvocate: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2020
Common needle i will not buy from him not even talk of fridge. The last time i bought used was 2005 when i bought Nigeria used car honestly not the car was cheap. The problem this car caused me made me disengaged from buy use item . But i don't know what come over me this morning again. If not you i will become a victim again.
Witches:

BUT AIR CONDITION AND FRIDGE, PLS DON'T , GO AND BUY NEW ONES, THE DIFFERENCE IS 15K PER ONE,

AM THINKING OF SELLING THE SPOILED AIR CON TO OTHER NEW BUYER OR BE A DIFFERENT PERSON BY DESTROYING IT,

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Getintouch2004(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
Witches:

They are all dubious.

Similar experience with Acunon. Dude was so good over the phone till I paid and sealed and deal with him. From then onwards, he barely picks his call, couldn't respond to enquiries on chats as he used to and at the end of the day, he waybilled a very old and defective LG 1HP Air condition to me in Abuja. I spent 7k fixing the problem I noticed in the indoor unit. Later on after 3days it stopped Cooling. My tech said it's leaking
I had to sell it, count my loss and bought a new unit and I'm having peace of mind now.

I'll never buy from a seller I don't see with my two naked eyes to confirm what I'm buying firsthand, with Jumia Online as an exception. I've learned my lesson.

Save up
Buy new product and feel alright.

Acunon is a fraudulent man too. They are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Getintouch2004(m): 12:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

Shine your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come In For Your Used Air Conditioners, Best Prices And Factory Fitted by Witches: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Getintouch2004:

They are all dubious.

Similar experience with Acunon. Dude was so good over the phone till I paid and sealed and deal with him. From then onwards, he barely picks his call, couldn't respond to enquiries on chats as he used to and at the end of the day, he waybilled a very old and defective LG 1HP Air condition to me in Abuja. I spent 7k fixing the problem I noticed in the indoor unit. Later on after 3days it stopped Cooling. My tech said it's leaking
I had to sell it, count my loss and bought a new unit and I'm having peace of mind now.

I'll never buy from a seller I don't see with my two naked eyes to confirm what I'm buying firsthand, with Jumia Online as an exception. I've learned my lesson.

Save up
Buy new product and feel alright.

Acunon is a fraudulent man too. They are all the same.

YOU R LUCKY , YOU SOLD IT, I REPARED MINE EVERY 2 WEEKS? SPENT OVER 40K OM REPAIRE , DAYS OF 5K, 7K, 3K , DAYS OF BUYING GAS , CHANGING INDOOR UNIT,

I DON'T BLAME THE SELLER, I BLAME THE FOOL LOOKING FOR CHEAP STUFF ONLINE .

I BLAME MYSELF BUT I WON'T LET OTHER MAKE SAME MISTAKE,

GO TO ANY OFFICE AND BUY NEW AIR CONDITIONER OR FRIDGE, DON'T BUY REFURBISH OR YOU WILL REGRET AND STILL LOSS MONEY,PEACE OF MIND,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

iPhones at afforrdable prices **updated 18/9/19** / Uk Very Clean Blackberry Bold 1,2,3,4,5,6, TORCH 1,2,3, CURVE 4,5,6,7 / Brand New Samsung Galaxy NOTE 10+ for just 270k comes in 12gig ram 256gig rom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.