Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen (14599 Views)

Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds / Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing / Rochas Okorocha Welcomes His Wife On Return From America. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by Metrixnews: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2019
Watch the full video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGYkcKMpsOA

L

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by Racoon(m): 9:56am On Oct 30, 2019
And Rochas Okorocha is the worst iberiberism ever seen.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by skyblueking(m): 9:58am On Oct 30, 2019
Pot calling kettle black.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by nrexzy: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2019
Nddc is the worst....

Body of corrupt monkeys and can't atleast fix d ordinary roads they have been paid for

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2019
grin grin grin

Okorocha for president come 2023. The Igbos are solidly behind you grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by SincereBigot: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2019
NDDC is not worst... the board of directors are the worst ones.. the head of NDDC are the worst ones

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by Jobio1(f): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2019
Minister of happiness

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by 1kbusiness: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2019
LOL. Okorocha too. Abegi

Oya Na. Logo Design, Logo Conversion to 3D? Minimalist Dark Themed Flyers and Posters. Just ask me if I can do it.

And I"ll say yes grin grin

Send ya messages today

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by sonature1: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2019
Rochas does not know how to talk

Apart from carrying his potbelly about, what else does he know how to do anyway?
Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by Jewingle(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2019
After looting the nations treasury, they come back as wolfs in sheep’s clothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by LabDNA: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2019
All the children of the past and present chairmen of NDDC are usually fattened brats.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2019
NDDC is a drain pipe for looting
Yet no development in Niger Delta
The people of that area are too lazy
They love quick money without work

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by JohnieWalker12(m): 10:35am On Oct 30, 2019
Jokes apart NNDC dey drain money with no results. Abandoned project everywhere undecided

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2019
In simple English: NDDC is not paying me bribe

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by BlackfireX: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2019
So says the best governor , now best senator.
Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by chukwuibuipob: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2019
undecided lipsrsealed undecided cos all of una are THIEVES
Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by DameB(f): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2019
Inukwa

You are all same

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by okeyumez(m): 10:38am On Oct 30, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by egwekwe: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2019
NDDC has completed 13,000 projects on paper and in real life not a single project can be pointed.

Thank God no be Hausa man dey head NDDC.

This shows this people will just loot Nigeria dry if given the opportunity.

6 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by Neduk2(m): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2019
I believe so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by DameB(f): 10:40am On Oct 30, 2019
okeyumez:

Even when you give some indigenes of host communities jobs, they sell the slots and collect a percentage from the buyers' monthly salary

5 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by don4real18(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2019
nrexzy:
Nddc is the worst....

Body of corrupt monkeys and can't atleast fix d ordinary roads they have been paid for
They are still owing my company till date. Reliable contractors are already running from that establishment

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by Coldie(m): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2019
Its the truth now. Or did he lie
Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by BlackBuhari: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2019
Racoon:
And Rochas Okorocha is the worst iberiberism even seen.

RIP ENGLISH

TO SPEAK ENGLISH IS NOT BY FORCE

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by lordswill03: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2019
I no longer believe what comes out this guy's mouth
Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by don4real18(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2019
JohnieWalker12:
Jokes apart NNDC dey drain money with no results. Abandoned project everywhere undecided
They don't give Mobilization fee and when the contractor works to a certain point, they always require bribe to pay. So, why won't the contractors abandon the job? Many contractors have died leaving their money in that establishment

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by Wantedmiller: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2019
SincereBigot:
NDDC is not worst... the board of directors are the worst ones.. the head of NDDC are the worst ones

So when the head is bad? what next?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by pat077: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2019
He said their budget is a chopping budget and not a working budget grin my people my people grin cheat recognise cheat. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

Okorocha for president come 2023. The Igbos are solidly behind you grin grin

The Igbos:

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen by DWJOBScom(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Give any man NDDC and see the speed at which he will acquire the best of everything.
The Governors know the truth as they are also members of the cookie jar committee.
They lie about everything especially the claims on security payments and ransom stuffs - horrible set of leaders they gat there.
The biggest joke was to hand it over to Akpabio

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: We Inherited An Almost Bankrupt State From Ajimobi / PDP Wades In, Calls For Calm In Bala Mohammed, Ortom's Rift / Sit-At-Home Order: Transporters In Abia Beg For Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.