Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff (76796 Views)

Melania Trump Condemns Capitol Hill Attack / US Congresswoman, Katie Hill Seen In Nude Photos Showing Nazi Tattoo / Governor Eric Greitens Arrested After Circulating Nude Photos Of Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Righteousness89:
keep Watching FAKE NEWS

Very simplistic response because the enumerated facts are indisputable.

Watching a news station that sees white and call it black because Donald Trump said it is no longer white but now black and it's legion of uneducated deplorables starts saying it is black even when they can clearly see with their 2 eyes that is white? Such a station can't be my news go-to station, that is a station for those that are deliberately delusional and that is what fake news is all about and that is what FOX NEWS Represents

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Righteousness89(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
byrron:

Very simplistic response because the enumerated facts are indisputable.

Watching a news station that sees white and call it black because Donald Trump said it is no longer white but now black and it's legion of uneducated deplorables starts saying it is black even when they can clearly see with their 2 eyes that is white? Such a station can't be my news go-to station, that is a station for those that are deliberately delusional and that is what fake news is all about and that is what FOX NEWS Represents

Bro , Welldone! KEEP WATCHING FAKE NEWS!

Sooner or later , your Understanding will be Open
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by introvertme: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
alezzy13:

Damn! Another fox news beauty.

Seriously you guys are beyond redemption. Spits

Exactly what we think of you guys.
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Righteousness89:

Bro , Welldone! KEEP WATCHING FAKE NEWS!

Sooner or later , your Understanding will be Open

Which understanding will open? For your information, my understanding opened up when I saw my 2017 and 2018 tax returns under Donald Trump which was $3000 lesser than those of previous years before he became the president so while you fantasize on the delusions you watch from Fox news, I'm actually experiencing the true realities on ground.
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Righteousness89(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
byrron:

Which understanding will open? For your information, my understanding opened up when I saw my 2017 and 2018 tax returns under Donald Trump which was $3000 lesser than those of previous years before he became the president so while you fantasize on the delusions you watch from Fox news, I'm actually experiencing the true realities on ground.

Okay! Safe Journey! Continue with your Fake News Media
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Legendguru: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Righteousness89:

Okay! Safe Journey! Continue with your Fake News Media

Shouting fake news like one of donald trump's programmed bots is one of the negative effects of watching fox news, it takes away one's reasoning abilities and turns one into an echo machine that simply recites whatever thing it has been programmed to say, i.e screaming fake news here and there.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by maxiflexy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
gurunlocker:
Report like this needs picture for confirmation
google Daily Mail about the woman, you will see the nude pix, saw it myself
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by bewla(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
chibu4u2:
shocked
True definition of complicated life and marriage. Polyamorous marriages and she is even divorcing the estranged husband sef.
American life!
da lu oooo
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by bewla(m): 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
chibu4u2:
shocked
True definition of complicated life and marriage. Polyamorous marriages and she is even divorcing the estranged husband sef.
American life!
da lu oooo
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Emily22(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nezero:

Just like in the game of Ludo

Correct bro

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by meobizy(f): 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
What an ugly white woman. I am not interested.
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Righteousness89(m): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
byrron:

Shouting fake news like one of donald trump's programmed bots is one of the negative effects of watching fox news, it takes away one's reasoning abilities and turns one into an echo machine that simply recites whatever thing it has been programmed to say, i.e screaming fake news here and there.
[/s]
It Doesn't change the FACT that CNN has become a Biased and Fake News Leftist Media Hub!
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]
It Doesn't change the FACT that CNN has become a Biased and Fake News Leftist Media Hub!

You said something on camera and when played back to the public you now scream fake news?

Meaning you are even denying your own existence and everything you said while watching the replay of yourself saying the things you said are now fake news?

Bro, that's the highest form of insanity or better still, stage 1 of dementia.

Enjoy your fox news and have a good day.
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by piagetskinner(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Which one is a 3 way polygamous relationship again?

Americans and the weird shit they do

Good thing she resigned... if na Nigerian politician ... make I no talk
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Olodo24: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wey d pictures?
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by UncleJudax(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Righteousness89:
[i]It Shocks me how CNN network pampered this case of Ms Kate Hill like it was nothing.. Infact stylishly avoiding the Matter..
all because she is a Leftist!

Just Imagine if it was President Donald Trump...

They would Have Crippled Him ......

I Pray GOD Should give my Country, Nigeria a "President Trump"

[/i]
Hahaha. You damn spot on. Trump derangement syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by Cousin9999: 12:54am On Oct 31, 2019
BlackCrainte:
And am feeling like fvcking her well too.

lol

AfroKnight:
How is she pretty?

This moderator is trolling us.

lol
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by obidark: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2019
local man confused and asks....:
where is the nude photos....
Re: Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff by patonyx1: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2019
Probably she was 'Bi-sexual'

1shortblackboy:
Male and female staff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Journalist Kneels Down To Interview Muhoozi Kainerugaba, President Museveni Son / Zelensky Visits Bucha Town, Where 300 Ukranians Were Butchered (Graphic Photos) / Convoy Transporting Equipment For Russia's Nuclear Forces On The Move (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.