Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) (38030 Views)

Labour Party & APC Supporters Exchange Greetings After Meeting At Bariga, Lagos / Why Abba Kyari’s Wife Slumped In Court (photo) / Chiwetalu Agu Went To Exchange Greetings With Nigerian Soldiers In Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by Ctorch: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
Look at the guy with white Agbada shameless man.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by WonderManly(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2019

20 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oshiomoles face show sympathetic to OBI but Obi use fake emotional tempura laugh to cover his face.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by NaijaHeadlines: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmm..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
slimfit1:
Look at the guy with white Agbada shameless man.

thats Malam Nuhu Ribadu former efcc chairman.

15 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by netpro(m): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oshiomole the grandmaster. Always putting Secondus in his 2nd position.

Next, secure Kogi and take a crack on Bayelsa State.

Brace for impact, here we go!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by Giftedprof: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
No let the picture deceive you oh.
Na to "kill" each other dey inside their minds so.
#Naijalife

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by Drkeo: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cool

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Healthy adversary! For their mind.
Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by sweetonugbu: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Politicians

10 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by Tochyno1995(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Omo so this people go supreme court laslas...
In as much as I do not support this present government, but I think Atiku should use this money to help the poor instead.. HABA!!!

Tiku cannor cum again cos there is no more p**sy to make him cum �

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by iammo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
cool

Looser Obi must greet the winner Oshiomole

Oga na master... thats how Ibo PDP Presidential candidate (thats if PDP gives them, after all begging) would bow and respect Yoruba APC Presidential election winner

ASUU, Ghana people, IPOB, West African Countries, Smugglers, IMF i officially welcome you to Next Level.. una blockus dey Buhari hand now

12 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by ForeThinker: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mr chairman don't forget me after the judgement o...

I'm available

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by Richkid97(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
I sight Nuhu Ribadu

Osibanjo/Ribadu 2023

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by madridguy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
sad
Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Where they expected to exchange blows b4?....Politics is a game ......you win some.....U loose some

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by PureGoldh(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Na dem dem... It's not actually new to us..

Politics is simply a game.... (Survival of the fittest) if you win... You win.. If you loose.. Kindly smile home cos even if you frown face.. E no go fit cook yam.

Meanwhile.... Call or whatsapp 08_1_01_66_67_7_1 if you need original Pure Honey
Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by iammo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
you get

Richkid97:
I sight Nuhu Ribadu

Osibanjo/Ribadu 2023

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
If it were to be youths they start breaking each other heads

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by Emmacula8(m): 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmm

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
When you are big, you are big. Peter Obi is big Adams hand to use two hands

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by netpro(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Gurusmac1:
PETER OBI is the boss of all Bosses

"Boss of all Bosses" don't lose at the speed Atiku/Obi lost today.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by RTSC: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Obi the gentleman.

A class above the rest of them there.
Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by BlackCrainte: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Obi just assisting Atiku to waste his money on a lost course
Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by RTSC: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
netpro:

"Boss of all Bosses" don't lose at the speed Atiku/Obi lost today.
Atiku lost, not peter obi.

Peter obi won his constituency and the south where he comes from.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by paix(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Richkid97:
I sight Nuhu Ribadu

Osibanjo/Ribadu 2023
Don't kill El-Rufa'i's spirit. He has been nursing that ambition to become Nigeria's Vice President come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by netpro(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
RTSC:

Atiku lost, not peter obi.

Peter obi won his constituency and the south where he comes from.

They both Atiku and Obi are losers. Stop Whitewashing the pain.

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by Instinged: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
netpro:
Oshiomole the grandmaster. Always putting Secondus in his 2nd position.

Next, secure Kogi and take a crack on Bayelsa State.

Brace for impact, here we go!
abi...mumu
Re: Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) by opribo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Its a hopeless case, the matter has already been settled.

Once I saw their smiles of contentment. Do they know the meaning of desperate powers seekers. Yes, they are dare devil power hungry men and women and they will do anything under the sun to keep that power. Even if it means subverting justice.

The only thing they respond to is force, they are not like us that can let go for peace to reign. They will rather unleash the blood of the dogs and baboon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? / Campbell: What FBI Probe Of Abba Kyari Means For Buhari Government / Tinubu Finally Speaks On Buhari's Health, Urges Nigerian To Pray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.