Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State (13948 Views)

Next Anambra State Governor Must Be An Igala Man!! / Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) / Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by i08033463477: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
Problemkid1:
I don kill am for another thread

No peace for you. See what we are doing on your Facebook

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by i08033463477: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2019
Problemkid1 cheesy

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Chino4NAUTH: 11:09am On Sep 28, 2020
Problemkid1:
Chino for how many years have you been looking for that guy grin grin see your flat burnt head like devil plasma grin grin
Where did you get his pictures from.. Do you have his Facebook handle? He's a common enemy, I need to know ASAP
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Colombianman: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Where did you get his pictures from.. Do you have his Facebook handle? He's a common enemy, I need to know ASAP
https://www.nairaland.com/search/chinonso%20dike/0/0/1/6

We destroyed him back then,...why he doesn't mess with afonjas on this forume
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by PortHarcourt2: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Is that chino too? Lol
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Chino4NAUTH: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
Colombianman:
https://www.nairaland.com/search/chinonso%20dike/0/0/1/6

We destroyed him back then,...why he doesn't mess with afonjas on this forume
Forward with the link to his Facebook bio.. He's going to cry blood..
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by PortHarcourt2: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

Kasy, the Nsukka miscreant, you don get the pictures and you are looking for Facebook. Use the fake pictures they gave you and lets roll as usual. cheesy
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Colombianman: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chino4NAUTH:

He reported the link I shared and his pictures were removed. But I still have some.lolz

You won't find him on Facebook,I think he deactivated after he was bursted.lol chinonso Wilberforce dike

Chino You must retire from foolishness insha'Allah..lol

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Chino4NAUTH: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
Colombianman:
He reported the link I shared and his pictures were removed. But I still have some.lolz

You won't find him on Facebook,I think he deactivated after he was bursted.lol chinonso Wilberforce dike

Chino You must retire from foolishness insha'Allah..lol
Wow... Can you just create and anonymous thread and posts the pics.. The bastarrd cursed worthless and useless ediot has been a jobless troll on nairaland.. I need him eliminated
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Chino4NAUTH: 1:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
PortHarcourt2:

Kasy, the Nsukka miscreant, you don get the pictures and you are looking for Facebook. Use the fake pictures they gave you and lets roll as usual. cheesy
If your papa born u well and you're not a bastardd ediot reveal your Facebook bio..let's see how strong u are.. Useless and worthless illiterate miscreant
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by PortHarcourt2: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2020
[s]
Chino4NAUTH:

If your papa born u well and you're not a bastardd ediot reveal your Facebook bio..let's see how strong u are.. Useless and worthless illiterate miscreant
[/s]

Hahahaha

You can never know who is behind this handle. Take the fake pictures the guy gave you lets roll. At least I have your pictures and that of your entire family members. Kasy the bastard Nsukka illiterate you are in trouble cheesy
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Chino4NAUTH: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2020
PortHarcourt2:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha

You can never know who is behind this handle. Take the fake pictures the guy gave you lets roll. At least I have your pictures and that of your entire family members. Kasy the bastard Nsukka illiterate you are in trouble cheesy
Keep shut.. You cursed worthless fellow.. If you're not a coward why are u hiding your who u are if you're not cursed, worthless and inferior.. Good a thing I'm in contact with your adversaries,.. I have checked the pics, it is your worthless and useless sef.. You really look so poor and sick, no wonder you're a psychopath ediot roaming nairaland

And u even reported the link they posted about ur pics.. U can't use that scope, see his useless worthless head cheesy
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by okitipupaGEE: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
Cursed useless frustrated bastard. Use the pictures he gave you let's roll.

[s]
Chino4NAUTH:

Keep shut.. You cursed worthless fellow.. If you're not a coward why are u hiding your who u are if you're not cursed, worthless and inferior.. Good a thing I'm in contact with your adversaries,.. I have checked the pics, it is your worthless and useless sef.. You really look so poor and sick, no wonder you're a psychopath ediot roaming nairaland
[/s]
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by PortHarcourt2: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
Useless Nsukka illiterate let's roll nah. Looking at your pictures proved that you are a cursed frustrated peasant.

[s]
Chino4NAUTH:

Keep shut.. You cursed worthless fellow.. If you're not a coward why are u hiding your who u are if you're not cursed, worthless and inferior.. Good a thing I'm in contact with your adversaries,.. I have checked the pics, it is your worthless and useless sef.. You really look so poor and sick, no wonder you're a psychopath ediot roaming nairalandAnd u even reported the link they posted about ur pics.. U can't use that scope, see his useless worthless head cheesy
[/s]
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by PortHarcourt2: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2020
Chino4nauth, if you won't cry to the mods, let's roll with the pictures the guy gave hahahaha
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by nsiba: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2020
I knew since time immemorial that Anambrians were fake Igbos.....lol
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by PortHarcourt2: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Colombianman: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2020
He's busy using all his monikers to denie himself so as to confuse people.

I don't blame him,If na me I will also denie the pictures. looking at the wildness of the mouth,i'm sure it will take 3 pricck at go.

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2020
nsiba:
I knew since time immemorial that Anambrians were fake Igbos.....lol

If only you can beat their reach.
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by PortHarcourt2: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2020
Colombianman:
He's busy using all his monikers to denie himself so as to confuse people.

I don't blame him,If na me I will also denie the pictures. looking at the wildness of the mouth,i'm sure it will take 3 pricck at go.

Your fake pictures are not selling, so go and rest. tongue

1 Like

Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by nsiba: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2020
Juliusmalema:

If only you can beat their reach.

It is a good thing you guys got two states compare to every other
Re: Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State by Ikengawo: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
chie

How Igala gave birth to the "Awka" people in Anambra state

Achalla in Awka Local Government Area of Anambra State is the second ethnic group claiming Igala ancestry Currently, it's estimated population is about 40,000. Its territorial covers a radius of about ten square kilometers. The events leading to its ancestry dates back to sbout five hundred years and the list of kings in Achalla contains the names of about twenty persons.
Achalla is divided into wo sections, namely: Ifite and Ezeama which comprises of four villages each
1. Ifite Village
a. Umudiani
b. Amukabia
c. Umoge
d. Odawa
2. Ezeama Village
a. Umuezede
b. Umunagu
c. Udezu
d.Amadim
Umudiani is the oldest of the Achalla villages. Only one family in Achalla claims to have been of Igala ancestry. This is the Uthoko family of Iruete, a sub-village in Amukabia. The claim is based on a story of descent from Avava, an Igala prince and hunter, mostly hunting of elephant for their tusks. Sale of elephant tusks was very lucrative business at that time Achalla forest was rich in wild animals, with elephants in large numbers. Avava was noted for his hunting expeditions along the course of Anambra and Niger rivers. The story says that he came to Achalla in company of a native doctor named Obiko. Because there was such hunting to be done, Avava decided to settle with Achalla people in order to intensify his hunt for elephants. He later got married and sired a son, Dum Duorimili. Having settled in Achalla, Avava attempted to introduce kingship into the community. The Achalla people who were then entirely republican, resisted his attempt at this imposition. Avava never anticipated opposition and was cut to the quick by the community's reaction. Intent on his desire for kingship in Achalla, Avava departed to his home town Idah, to muster forces. History has it that he never came back, for he died in Idah. When Avaya departed to Idah, the people of Achalla had a change of mind. Prompted either by sympathy or love for his son, or fear of Igala war, they eventually crowned his son, Dum Duorimili Thus, the first known king and ruler in Achalla was Dum-Duorimili. Dum Dourimili was blessed with two sons, Uthoko, who was the first son and Nwuri appear that the name Uthoko was the title assumed by the first son.
Uthoko took to his father's line of business, hunting. He was Responsible, carefree and often drunk. His wife was very rude, and nonchalant in her outlook and attitude to life. Nwuri, on the other hand, took to farming. He was energetic, industriousand prosperous. After the death of their father, Dum Dum Rimilia royal delegation from Idah arrived to crown Uthoko King of Achalla, but he was always on a hunting expedition. His wife attended to the royal delegation shabbily. Inspite of the poor reception and shabby treatment meted to them, the royal delegation waited a long time for Uthoko's return. After waiting for a long time and his whereabout was not known, Nwuri, his younger brother, was crowned in his stead. The royal delegation returned to Idah when they have completed their mission. When Uthoko eventually returned and was told of the crowning of his younger brother in his place, he rejected such acknowledgment outright insisting on reversal of the crowing,The royal delegation had gone back to Idah, crowning was invested with a very deep spiritual significance which could not be reversed. Besides, such a step would be retrogressive and could lead to chaos. Uthoko stood his ground, and when it became apparent that a civilwar was imminent, Achalla elders intervened. They held crucial meeting and decided that Nwuri should remain the ruler, but that Uthoko should never pay him homage. Hence, the saying in Amukabia "Uthoko ka Eze" which means Uthoko is greater than the king. The line of Nwuri continued till his death. Subsequently, kingship after his demise alternated between the two families, (Uthoko and Nwuri) and has remained like that till today. The descendants of Uthoko are represented by the family in Iruete, Amukabia village Another version of Uthoko's lineage to Igala was that Dum Duorimili was the son of the founder of Achalla, an Igala indigene. This later version has so far not been substantiated. It has therefore remained a mere speculation.

https://www.facebook.com/601142313748978/posts/how-igala-gave-birth-to-the-awka-people-in-anambra-statetofaashirachalla-in-awka/880503965812810/

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot / Candidates Jostle For Babachir Lawal’s Position At APC NWC / President Buhari Condemns Attempted Coup In Niger republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.