Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (78957 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2019
She has already killed your mood. On the so called wedding night she talked about, the screaming, moaning and shouting will not be as much and loud like now that you wanted her. If you know you
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Isoduwa(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2019
Anyhow marriage �
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by yincah38: 7:07am On Oct 31, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Friends on NL I greet you all. Trust your day is going well? It is with very heavy heart and confused state of mind I sent this post on this platform so you can advise me on what line of action I should take. Pastors and genuine men of God should also advise me on what to do as well.

There is this lady i have been dating for about a year and 6 months now. We love each other to the moon and most importantly we respect each other opinion and decisions. She is a born again christian who appreciates the things of God more than she appreciates me which of course I have no issues with.

When we agreed to start up a relationship after being friends for about 6 months, it was agreed that there will be no sex until the wedding night but at a point I asked her "what if we are done with traditional marriage rites are we still not gonna have sex? To my creates surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

Fast forward, on the 15th of July 2019 the traditional marriage was done in her father' compound in the east and all I was asked to pay and give was paid and given without any remainder . after the traditional marriage we went back to my house in abuja. Note that we were not staying together before now. I am base in abuja while she is in owerri. When we got home that night I told her we can now make love as husband and wife hence the traditional rites has been done and most importantly the bride price paid. To my amazement my wife bluntly refused. She told me she will never compromise her stand on pre marital sex

I have been very faithful to our agreement based on her claim that she is a virgin. But refusing me my right over her body after every thing including the bride price has been paid is something I can never subscribed to and to this end I have I have involved her parent and her pastor her decision however, still remain no sex till the wedding night. I am putting the wedding on hold for now until she willingly allow me make love to her and she seems not to be comfortable with my decision as well.

This is the dilemma I have found myself please I need your wise counsels on this. Thanks and remain bless. Moderators kindly push this post to the front page so it can have adequate views it deserves thanks

There is nothing lyk white wedding in the bible ... Traditional wedding is the ultimate bro Take her to the hospital to check if shes truly a Virgin b4 u continue with the white wedding
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by marvin905(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2019
PEPPERified:

Her stance is correct and I really respect her. marriage is a covenant. She understands that when that covenant is cut before God they way it should be, he backs up the covenant. As it is, the covenant you have is cut before the tradition of the girls'people, it is up to you to decide who the 3rd cord that binds your marriage should be. God or the devil.

in other words people that just stick with traditional marriage Don't have a covenant with God buh the devil..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Chibex50(f): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Na Wa oooo... If A Girl Loves You She Wouldn't Mind To HV Sex With You As Far As You Have Paid Bride Price... As Far As I Know, U Ppl Are Legally Married Already, But If She Feels OtherWise Then Let Her Go Back To Her Parents House And Stay Der Till After The White Wedding And Stop Tormenting You In The Same Room Without Giving You Sex... Being A Virgin Doesn't Guarantee That She's the Best Wife...
All Of Us Are And Were Once Virgins ..

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by voltron14: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Spiritual implication of church wedding?

Africans get problem sha.

So the method of marriage of your forefathers is garbage?
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by SirBrightoc(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2019
martowskin1:

Trustworthy?

Let's look this from another angle.

From his post they are already living together after the traditional marriage.

If she believed she is not married yet, why live with him....

This things are simple, u can't be living with him like a wife and said till wedding night.

Is that not hypocrisy?....

What if he talked her into that and out of respect, she consented? And he wants to actualize his ultimate goal.

I don't praise her for agreeing to stay in his house under this condition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Oyindaberry(f): 7:13am On Oct 31, 2019
midnighter:
But you're still going to marry her in the church so what actually is the problem?

Somebody told you something ahead of time, you say you did not take her serious. now the thing is coming to pass and you're complaining. Nawa

Church wedding is important to some people because of the spiritual implications, why did you go ahead with a born-again if you can't even respect a basic decision like this

And on top of it you put the wedding on hold so you can force her to compromise on her principles Wow

Shouldn't you be happy that you married somebody who actually stands on their word and does as they say? Is this not a good quality to look for in a spouse?

Babe, I don’t subscribe to your last statement. How is standing one’s ground a good quality to look out for in a spouse? Not in all cases. If it is based on the truth, then it’s fine but if otherwise, it’s terrible. A wife who doesn’t bend or rescind on her declarations even at her husband’s incessant decision? To me, it is a bad thing. It means such person is recalcitrant. I’m not saying this in relation to the subject discussed but saying it generally. Any ‘this is how I will do mine and nothing can change it’ person is someone to avoid.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Royalbloodline: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2019
Let us hope this is just a story.
However, be it real or fake, the comments I have read so far is enough to aggravate the situation on ground. I bet the Op is even more confused than he was before posting this(if it is real)

I will only say this: The black race are the most confused race on earth! We claim to know God even more than Jesus Christ!
We have created a completely new CHRISTIANITY out of thin air, based on beliefs and unfounded theories of God of mens!

Don't worry, Heaven will be a place of many suprises

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Ruthe(f): 7:14am On Oct 31, 2019
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, itdoes not boast, it is notproud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Ginaz(f): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2019
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Ruthe(f): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2019
Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.

Ephesians 4:2
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Rukkydelta(f): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2019
igwegeorgiano you guys made an agreement so keep to the end of the deal. For most Christian ladies they see church/white wedding as a kind of purity and go ahead card to consummate the marriage. Please just do the white wedding to avoid issues because if you force her to have sex with you before the white wedding even if she doesn't resist physically it's going to be marital rape and your wife may be affected psychologically and emotionally by the act. She may not eventually enjoy sex with you in the long run by that act.

Sex should be a willing act and enjoyed by both parties. You could have not go on with the marriage if you know you can't keep to the no sex till white wedding rule. But since you have already start the journey please don't stop the journey on the half road, continue it and it's too earlier for divorce stop listening to those youths preaching divorce up and down.

Thank you. Happy married life smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by InansBobo(m): 7:15am On Oct 31, 2019
skylegend:
I can smell is trap ..

do you see her pussy with your own eyes?

if not

then how do you know she is a virgin.

almost all girls I come in content with, told me at some point that they are virgin

after doing you see another different picture

but in your case there is very big different

even after traditional wedding she no want give you (she knows you are her husband)

if you push with the church wedding without having sex with her .you are the biggest fool I have ever seen in my life

because she know if you discover she is not a virgin before the church wedding you will drop her old ass ..

wake up ..
God and men you and her are husband and wife

if she still still refuses you sex ..end the relationship.go back to her parent to give you back your bride price.

before things get out of hands
Wait, is it that he can't break up with her after white wedding or what are you trying to say?
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Ruthe(f): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2019
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. We love because he first loved us.

1 John 4: 18-19
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by youngvito: 7:16am On Oct 31, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Friends on NL I greet you all. Trust your day is going well? It is with very heavy heart and confused state of mind I sent this post on this platform so you can advise me on what line of action I should take. Pastors and genuine men of God should also advise me on what to do as well.

There is this lady i have been dating for about a year and 6 months now. We love each other to the moon and most importantly we respect each other opinion and decisions. She is a born again christian who appreciates the things of God more than she appreciates me which of course I have no issues with.

When we agreed to start up a relationship after being friends for about 6 months, it was agreed that there will be no sex until the wedding night but at a point I asked her "what if we are done with traditional marriage rites are we still not gonna have sex? To my creates surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

Fast forward, on the 15th of July 2019 the traditional marriage was done in her father' compound in the east and all I was asked to pay and give was paid and given without any remainder . after the traditional marriage we went back to my house in abuja. Note that we were not staying together before now. I am base in abuja while she is in owerri. When we got home that night I told her we can now make love as husband and wife hence the traditional rites has been done and most importantly the bride price paid. To my amazement my wife bluntly refused. She told me she will never compromise her stand on pre marital sex

I have been very faithful to our agreement based on her claim that she is a virgin. But refusing me my right over her body after every thing including the bride price has been paid is something I can never subscribed to and to this end I have I have involved her parent and her pastor her decision however, still remain no sex till the wedding night. I am putting the wedding on hold for now until she willingly allow me make love to her and she seems not to be comfortable with my decision as well.

This is the dilemma I have found myself please I need your wise counsels on this. Thanks and remain bless. Moderators kindly push this post to the front page so it can have adequate views it deserves thanks
What a life, does your wife mean traditional marriage does not amount to anything in today's society? U are her husband, and u have married her albeit traditionally, if that's not enough for her to engage in sexual activities with you then your wife is outright primitive.
I advice you do not go ahead with the orthodox wedding, this is cheap blackmail and is a horrendous way to start marital life. You might need to to reorientate your wife as she clearly thinks marriage is child's play.
Just my 2 cents
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Dumetroniks: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2019
So disgusted reading some bullshitting comments here. For fuc sake this dude is married and deserves his conjugal rights to its entirety. How can you deny a man sex after he has paid your dowry and acknowledged to every one that he has made you his.

Reality check here for the born again enthusiasts. Jesus never attended any ‘church’ marriage in a synagogue or wherever. He attended traditional marriages in Cana and some other place. So pls quit this bullshit white man mentality of wearing white and believing that’s when you get married properly.

Op the while things is still dependent on you and how stoic you can be with this particular scenario. No sex, no white bullshit. Let heaven fall. Hope you don’t login later to discover lake chad after waiting so long. Use your head!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Ruthe(f): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2019
With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Ephesians 4:2-3
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by ThinkSmarter: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2019
She might actually be a virgin and a very religious one.
She z probably trying to live by her religious doctrines
I advice u exercise patient and go ahead with d wedding.
But treaten her that u will divorce her after the wedding if u discovered that she z not a virgin and watch her response.
But, honestly u re to cool.
I can't pay someone's dowry without atleast using my finger to run a test to confirm that u re a woman
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2019
Fine if she insists. But let her know that if she's not a virgin on the wedding night, next morning is divorce.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by nakoks(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2019
okoroemeka:
I don't believe the op has got a good wife like u saying,how can she be a good wife when konji is destroying the man that paid her traditional bride price and she does nothing, something is definitely fishy here and also there will be compatibility issues,the man is virle and ready for love, while the lady can relate with the guy for 1year and not feel anything,the op is definitely getting married to a frigid woman and his sex life will suffer,how can i take something for life without testing it and seeing how it works,well it seems the op is a perfect gentleman because many men I know will not tolerate that rubbish, Even before going for the traditional stuffs I must start the engine and Rev it to Max power,the lady even live in owerri and still claiming virgin, haaaaahaaa!!!

�� � walahi u be ewu��
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by martowskin1(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2019
SirBrightoc:

What if he talked her into that and out of respect, she consented? And he wants to actualize his ultimate goal.

I don't praise her for agreeing to stay in his house under this condition.

U see bro, am a disciplined person and serving God has nothing to do with that.

I can't divide a meat I don't want to eat with my mouth.

The way she stood her ground on the no sex issues, she should have also stood her ground on living with him on same roof b4 wedding.

I know the young man is going over his head, bringing ur sex issue to a forum as this, it doesn't make sense he is sounding desperate.

But she is acting as a catalyst to his desperation by living with him b4 the almighty church wedding which is a proof to her that she is married.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by suceess(m): 7:20am On Oct 31, 2019
Biblically once you have paid her dowry you are good. But since she insisted on church wedding but give a caveat that if she is not met as a virgin you will divorce her this biblically too.

If both agreed then go for white wedding. God be with the union. But the question bro are you a virgin too? Just joking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 31, 2019
Ruthe:
With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Ephesians 4:2-3
Yes mumu will satisfy her spirit, bad boy will satisfy her flesh angry
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Babinski: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2019
BiggyB242:

Beside sex, your wife is headstrong, I pray you will be able to cope in future. Being a virgin doesn't make her a good wife; her character is most important and submissiveness.

Most people want spouses they can trust and who above all has the fear of God. Yet when they see the fear of God in action against their selfish desires they start having issues and complaining. Trust is based on integrity. People who don't stand by their words are not trustworthy. It is that simple.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by kunleweb: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2019
igwegeorgiano:

You should be ashamed of yourself as a man. Marriage hasnt kicked off you're here suspecting uneccasarily carrying your private issues to public for advice. Smh for you. If this is how you'll be behaving in the marriage, then let her be, it means you're unfit for the institution

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Enculer: 7:21am On Oct 31, 2019
Have you seen her pussy? She has probably screwed guys in the ass and in her pu.ssy.

If she will not bang you, leave her fast.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by ShawnT(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Black market,what if after marriage she has vagina odour...bro you better check before marrying her.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2019
odikwa very risky

we ship your goods down to Nigeria from China to Nigeria @ $5/kg, fasterand secured.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by obidark: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2019
guy,you on your own....
a woman that makes appointments when to nyansh can aswell nyansh anybody....

sorry oo....
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Chibex50:
Na Wa oooo... If A Girl Loves You She Wouldn't Mind To HV Sex With You As Far As You Have Paid Bride Price... As Far As I Know, U Ppl Are Legally Married Already, But If She Feels OtherWise Then Let Her Go Back To Her Parents House And Stay Der Till After The White Wedding And Stop Tormenting You In The Same Room Without Giving You Sex... Being A Virgin Doesn't Guarantee That She's the Best Wife...
All Of Us Are And Were Once Virgins ..
Na dis kine girl I dey like, just very wise and logical. Well done I enjoyed ya advise

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply)

Complex Marital Issue : Your Thoughts On This Please. / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.