Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (78995 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by midnighter(f): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

another feministic idiot

Another slobbering dunderhead spilling saliva into my mentions! Gawa!

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by danny086(m): 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
respect her decision ok, it's not a bad idea. my sis did same, she was a virgin till marriage believe me hubby gave her goodies when he later found out..

chill bro...u will smile.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
At the end of the day you will discover that some people have been there before you. I just hope you didn't pay too much dowry on her. What is bad in test driving a car? I ate nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by petitejolie(f): 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
If u love ur woman so much u cant wait to have sex with her, then do all d marriage medemede sharp sharp.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by ibietela2(m): 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
So traditional wedding is no longer a thing until the white man way of life is done?
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by CanadaOrBust: 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Samfloxin:

It's a lie,she is not hiding anything and besides this story is a fiction.

95% of this type of stories on NL are fiction or mostly fiction

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Offpoint: 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Yuneehk:
That's a disciplined and stubborn woman you've got. You had an agreement before the relationship even started and said she's a born again christian who appreciates the things of God. Finish what you started by wedding her in the church if that's what she wants and enjoy her as you'd want to. Whatever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.
An African man doing a white man weddinggringrin

Please what's the Biblical requirements before one is declared husband and wife?

The moment I pay your bride price and our both parents gives their blessings, we are officially husband and wife.

To Hell with white wedding, almost most of our parents didn't had 'White Wedding' doesn't mean God didn't approved their unions.

You claimed she's 'Disciplined woman's so the guy that obliged to her wish till he paid her bride price isn't disciplined?

What if he can't afford White Wedding?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by kevotek1000(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
I wonder why she close her BORDER even after traditional marriage which the most recognized. Church wedding I'm not against it but for me it's ceremonial and the legacy of white people... Bro chill no worry do d white wedding... If she is not a virgin after all, then just know is stingy and wicked at d same time....

Most ladies wearing white uniform on d ground of white wedding lost there virginity since from 12,13,14,15,16, 17 ,18. They don't know white stand 4 purity.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by sharone21(f): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Friends on NL I greet you all. Trust your day is going well? It is with very heavy heart and confused state of mind I sent this post on this platform so you can advise me on what line of action I should take. Pastors and genuine men of God should also advise me on what to do as well.

There is this lady i have been dating for about a year and 6 months now. We love each other to the moon and most importantly we respect each other opinion and decisions. She is a born again christian who appreciates the things of God more than she appreciates me which of course I have no issues with.

When we agreed to start up a relationship after being friends for about 6 months, it was agreed that there will be no sex until the wedding night but at a point I asked her "what if we are done with traditional marriage rites are we still not gonna have sex? To my creates surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

Fast forward, on the 15th of July 2019 the traditional marriage was done in her father' compound in the east and all I was asked to pay and give was paid and given without any remainder . after the traditional marriage we went back to my house in abuja. Note that we were not staying together before now. I am base in abuja while she is in owerri. When we got home that night I told her we can now make love as husband and wife hence the traditional rites has been done and most importantly the bride price paid. To my amazement my wife bluntly refused. She told me she will never compromise her stand on pre marital sex

I have been very faithful to our agreement based on her claim that she is a virgin. But refusing me my right over her body after every thing including the bride price has been paid is something I can never subscribed to and to this end I have I have involved her parent and her pastor her decision however, still remain no sex till the wedding night. I am putting the wedding on hold for now until she willingly allow me make love to her and she seems not to be comfortable with my decision as well.

This is the dilemma I have found myself please I need your wise counsels on this. Thanks and remain bless. Moderators kindly push this post to the front page so it can have adequate views it deserves thanks
My QUESTION is: Are you REALLY a CHRISTIAN or just attracted to a born again virgin? Have u not heard of people who did only traditional weddings, slept with their brides and impregnated them( since the lady would believe you are already her husband) only to be dumped?

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Dearlord(m): 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
midnighter:
But you're still going to marry her in the church so what actually is the problem?

Somebody told you something ahead of time, you say you did not take her serious. now the thing is coming to pass and you're complaining. Nawa

Church wedding is important to some people because of the spiritual implications, why did you go ahead with a born-again if you can't even respect a basic decision like this

And on top of it you put the wedding on hold so you can force her to compromise on her principles Wow

Shouldn't you be happy that you married somebody who actually stands on their word and does as they say? Is this not a good quality to look for in a spouse?

I love your assertion and analysis.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Enemyofpeace: 11:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drkeo:
She's hiding something from you....
she is hiding her borehole and the guy will be shocked to see that her garage is too big for him to park his Beatle
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by ibietela2(m): 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
marvin905:
OP if you give her the white wedding your a big fool that lady is your wife before God and man already.
where you are gonna be a 1st class mo.ron is if she's not a virgin after the white wedding

Lol
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by SweetPreeq(m): 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bro she get boil for kpekus
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by noisy45(m): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bros your money din enter that center of kpekus is like this that is why she doesn't want you to know until u are legally tied to her first grin grin

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by jaxxy(m): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Friends on NL I greet you all. Trust your day is going well? It is with very heavy heart and confused state of mind I sent this post on this platform so you can advise me on what line of action I should take. Pastors and genuine men of God should also advise me on what to do as well.

There is this lady i have been dating for about a year and 6 months now. We love each other to the moon and most importantly we respect each other opinion and decisions. She is a born again christian who appreciates the things of God more than she appreciates me which of course I have no issues with.

When we agreed to start up a relationship after being friends for about 6 months, it was agreed that there will be no sex until the wedding night but at a point I asked her "what if we are done with traditional marriage rites are we still not gonna have sex? To my creates surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

Fast forward, on the 15th of July 2019 the traditional marriage was done in her father' compound in the east and all I was asked to pay and give was paid and given without any remainder . after the traditional marriage we went back to my house in abuja. Note that we were not staying together before now. I am base in abuja while she is in owerri. When we got home that night I told her we can now make love as husband and wife hence the traditional rites has been done and most importantly the bride price paid. To my amazement my wife bluntly refused. She told me she will never compromise her stand on pre marital sex

I have been very faithful to our agreement based on her claim that she is a virgin. But refusing me my right over her body after every thing including the bride price has been paid is something I can never subscribed to and to this end I have I have involved her parent and her pastor her decision however, still remain no sex till the wedding night. I am putting the wedding on hold for now until she willingly allow me make love to her and she seems not to be comfortable with my decision as well.

This is the dilemma I have found myself please I need your wise counsels on this. Thanks and remain bless. Moderators kindly push this post to the front page so it can have adequate views it deserves thanks

I think she loves u bt is principled and wants to keep her faith as she believes. Also what makes u think cos u’ve paid bride price u can do and undo? Haven’t u heard of people returning wives back to her parents after paying bride price like it is a joke? Also not everybody sees traditional as the main wedding bt just rights. They prefer the court or church wedding.

Aslong as she’s a Virgin I advice u wait and let her keep faith her belief.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Haddeyholler(m): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Dey suppose go test u for abeokuta or yaba left.
Fool...
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2019
This country is full of criminals I swear cheesy no be only politician and civil servant be thief.

OP you've been scammed. Since you've come this far kuku wait till wedding night, and anything wey you meet for inside her strongroom, you go take am like that

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Fathai(m): 12:02am On Oct 31, 2019
If she had giving you sex, I know you will not come here. This kind complain is for joro.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by pekisdgee(m): 12:02am On Oct 31, 2019
Abeg taste weyti you they buy.... if not you might end up divorcing her. Inside life
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by SOFTENGR: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2019
Op, you haff married an ignorant woman. Ask me how.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by udemzyudex(m): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2019
midnighter:
But you're still going to marry her in the church so what actually is the problem?

Somebody told you something ahead of time, you say you did not take her serious. now the thing is coming to pass and you're complaining. Nawa

Church wedding is important to some people because of the spiritual implications, why did you go ahead with a born-again if you can't even respect a basic decision like this

And on top of it you put the wedding on hold so you can force her to compromise on her principles Wow

Shouldn't you be happy that you married somebody who actually stands on their word and does as they say? Is this not a good quality to look for in a spouse?

Which spiritual implication are you talking about?
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by wiseone28: 12:03am On Oct 31, 2019
After the white wedding do her a payback..
Starve her of sex for a month lets see who it will pain most

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by 12345baba(m): 12:05am On Oct 31, 2019
Rape her!
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Offpoint: 12:05am On Oct 31, 2019
Dollarseeker:
pls respect your wife's decision abeg. I know it is not right for her to do that anyways because traditional marriage has been done...maybe its how she understands it...even me to I also strongly believe in white wedding officiated in the church, but not to the extent of not having sex with my wife after traditional marriage... but for me, I will still permit her decision not to have sex...100% in support. Oga relax she is now ur wife, just do the white wedding and have her...no issue here...just relax ur mind and hold ursef. But what I won't like is after all this and it is discovered that she is not a virgin, that would b a different case. Pls respect her decision, she deserves that respect...to stay a virgin is not easy and I believe she has told God that she will only brk it after her white wedding, so just respect her and God pls. Na you get her so have patience no rush.

I Just pray she is truly a virgin sha.
So if he no come get money for White man wedding for the next 2 years, na so him go dey?

She's just religious and know nothing about God stand on marriage.

There's nowhere in the Bible God commanded us to conduct wedding twice before we're officially married.

These religious minions know nothing about the Bible...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by udemzyudex(m): 12:05am On Oct 31, 2019
Lol.. I can bet that your sexual life will be very boring,I see op cheating in future. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 31, 2019
id2019:
What's stopping you from fixing date for the white wedding. She told u all this before the relationship started.

Is wedding more important to her than the traditional marriage? Why bother to do trad then?
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by VicM6: 12:06am On Oct 31, 2019
Na the problem bdat with all dis born again christain... perhaps that's what her pastor do preach to her....i won't blame the poor girl.
But OP, as far as am concern, she is now yours and yours forever. This one will kill you with christainity sake. be wise and know how to handle things properly....
after white wedding, you will hear anoda story from her that I don't have sex on Sunday's or it's wrong for a man and woman to cuddle each other on bed......

fear church girls, i repeat fear church girls....
laslas, na dem dey want the sex pass but dem go dey form God pikin....

Op, better no dull ur self... either she gives u wat u want or u take her ack to her family and collect all wat u paid to them then hand over thier daughter back to them.. now is the green light b4 the white wedding...

i have spoken.... no time for rubbish at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by VirginSearcher(m): 12:06am On Oct 31, 2019
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by ibietela2(m): 12:06am On Oct 31, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If you were not mature to date a staunch born again Christian, then you should not have dated the lady. Wether she is a virgin or not, she gave you her word, no sex before marriage. I know few gals who maintained such rules, and dated till marriage before sex.

Let me not bring in my own personal rules anyways, but if you came this far to ruin your marriage with her, so be it. Just that you have wasted her time. Otherwise, stop wasting time, fix the white wedding and have your wife. Go for all medical tests, not every girl who says no sex before marriage is hiding something, that's it.

So the traditional wedding doesn't count?
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Emaprince: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2019
Just insist on a virginity test to be sure she isn't decieving you.

If she come out clean, then you can proudly wait and honor her request.

If she declines doing the test, bros run.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by anonymousghost2(m): 12:08am On Oct 31, 2019
Drkeo:
She's hiding something from you....

she is not hiding anything .

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by openmine(m): 12:08am On Oct 31, 2019
Well you may have to live with the earlier decision you made with her!
You should have known the kind of person you were dating esp those who over-spiritualize everything about life!
These kind of people will decide when you want to have sex with them!
I wont be surprised if she one day says too much sex is a sin! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / When your maid becomes the madam. / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.